That's a lot of pout you got there!

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“Annyeong! You’ve work hard!”

 

CL and GD chorused and bowed as they greeted the hosts and staff of the show.

While everyone answered them, “Thank you, you’ve worked hard too!”

But their attentions focused on their hands.

They were holding hands as they greeted everyone. No one dared to ask them about that because they made sure that something is on between them.

 

 

As soon as they greeted everyone they went back to their van and headed to Ji Yong’s own pad.

They didn’t even notice that Bom and TOP are missing. Once they’re together they don’t care about the world. They ignore the people and happenings around them. They just sunk in their own world.

 

 

When they arrived, Chae was the one who opened the door while Ji was hugging her waist all the time making her drag him. She slumped down on the couch feeling sleepy and tired from the dragging.

 

 

“I’m hungry…hungryyy…huuuuuungry…huuuuunnnngggggrrrrryyyyy….. hoonnnnneeeeyyy…” Ji muttered repeatedly as he snuggled on Chae’s chest.

“Ji Yong-ah…” she tries to push him away.

“Saranghae….” He said as he giggled and buried his face on her chest.

“Yah! Kwonie!” She shrieked as Ji tried to bite her mountains.

“I want to eat you….. That’s how hungry I am!” he exclaimed as he squeezed Chae’s bosoms.

“ert dragon!” she giggled as he hugged her waist.

“Cook some food or else…..” he warned as he looked up at her and pouted.

“Kyeopta Dragon!!” She said ignoring his warning.

“Saranghae Chaerin… Don’t ever leave me… Arasso??” he whispered on her hair.

“I love you more Kwon Ji Yong. More than anyone else!” she answered back with a big smile on her face.

“Thank you for accepting me… for who I am and what I am…” Ji continued whispering.

“Aigoo... Aigoo…Why are you being melodramatic now? Did you do something?” she ruffled his hair.

“My childishness… my flirting… my temper… my mood swings…” he continued as he rested his head on her stomach.

“I love you baby…” he added.

“I love you with all your flaws. So no worries babe… Just don’t flirt, you’ll get what you deserve if you…” she didn’t finish her sentence when she heard Ji’s little snore.

“Aigoo…” she muttered as she gently traced her fingers on his face.

 

 

She held Ji Yong’s hand and played with it. She clasped their hands together, pinch every fingers, and she even kissed his knuckles softly. Suddenly his hand moved and caressed her face that made her startled.

 

 

“Sorry…” he muttered.

“I thought you’re hungry…” she pouted at him.

“I am…” he answered as he rubbed his stomach.

“What do you want to eat?” she asked as she sits up.

“You…” he answered as he laid flat on the couch.

“Stop it Ji. You won’t get any.” She snapped at him as she went to his kitchen.

Ji Yong was left on the couch pouting and craving for her.

 

The y side of Ji Yong is still no match for Chaerin. Whenever Ji asked for something or do something Chae would totally block him off. She’s not ready yet. Yes, she loves him very much but she’s still cautious because he knows Ji Yong very well. Once he gets what he wants he would later get tired of it.

Though she sometimes can’t resists his charm that she almost gave in but luckily Seungri knocked on the door~kekeke! Ji Yong was so pissed off at him and Chae was so thankful with the panda. She would allow Ji being touchy but that is all. And she doesn’t want to be like his other girls. She wanted to be the most precious for him even without .

 

 

----------------------

 

 

“Babe, wake up…” Chae shook him.

We all know how hard it is to wake The Kwon Leader right?

“Let’s eat before I go home…” she continued shaking him.

“Don’t go home….” He muttered as he pulled her beside him.

He snuggled his face on her neck and hugged her tightly.

“Don’t leave me…” he whispered.

“I can’t… Remember YG wants us to be there tomorrow?” she answered as she kissed Ji’s closed eyes.

“We can go there together… Please…” he pleads as he kissed her neck up to her jaw.

“Ji if you’re planning something~” Ji lifts his head and stared at her like a puppy.

She didn’t finish her sentence when Ji’s eyes are now teary eyed. She bit her lower lip trying to repressed the smile that’s about to be a laugh.

“Pweaaassshhh… Poodung-ah…” He pouted and a tear fell on his left eye.

“Ugh… you’re doing the Poodung style now…” she can’t say no when Ji started doing that.

She wiped off his tears and kissed his lips lightly that made his pout go away.

It pinches her heart that Ji’s tears are falling.

“Arasso, I’ll stay here, but let’s eat…” she pats his arms that are around her.

 

-----------------------------

 

“Chae I thought we’ll eat!” Ji’s face is full of disappointment.

“Yes we will. But you’ll have to work with me since you don’t stack food here and I went out to buy the ingredients.” Chae calmly explained.

“You went out???” his expression full of worry.

“Neh. And I got mobbed.” She said pouting and pointing some scratches on her arms.

“Omo~ you should have woken me up…Aish!” he flexes her arm to get a better view of the scratches.

While Chae bites her lower lip to stop the grin she’s hiding.

“Yah! These are red marker!” Ji exclaimed in relief and pissed at the same time.

“Don’t make me worry like that Chae.” He pouted as he reached for a cloth and rubbing alcohol.

“Mianhe oppa…” she said it with a lot of aegyo.

“So what are we gonna cook?” he asked as he wiped off the markers on her arm.

“Bulgogi and japchae.” Ji’s face is painted with a big smile as he heard their dinner.

“Wahh! I’ll sleep happily tonight ~kekekeke” he giggled with excitement.

“But I should watch you cook only, I’ll ruin my food if you let me help.” He sat on the kitchen counter and placed his chin under his palms.

Ji Yong’s kitchen

“I won’t cook if you won’t help me. Just chop the veggies.” She ordered as she placed the knife and chopping board in front of him.

“Teach me master…” he sat up properly and grabbed the knife.

“Wash the veggies first.” Chae told him as she prepared the marinated beef and the noodles.

“Done master.” He said as he stood like a soldier, hands on back.

 

 

Chae approached him and placed an apron around his waist.

Then she cupped his face and pulled him closer. Ji closed his eyes.

“Now we chop.” She whispered in his face that made Ji pout more like a child.

He saw Chae giving him a very satisfied smile.

 

 

“Chop it like this.” She motioned the knife into the onion and peeled it. Then she chopped the half of it into thin slices.

“That’s hard.” He complained.

“Now chop.” She handed him the knife and went to the sink to soak the mushrooms.

 

 

Chae turned to Ji when she’s not hearing chopping sound. She saw him barely shaking as he carefully and slowly slicing the onion. She looked away and laughed quietly but her shoulders show how hard she’s laughing.

‘Aigooo… He’ll take forever!’ she thought to herself. Then she heard a loud sound coming from the board.

 

 

“AAHHHHHHHH! SHIIIIITT! OWWW!!” Ji yelled in pain that made Chae ran to his side.

“Omo~  you’re bleeding! Why aren’t you careful??” Chae yelled at him.

“Don’t yell omma.” Ji frowned as he sips his blood.

“Pabo Ji!” she scoffed as she dragged him to the sink and washed his index finger.

“Told you not to make me~” he was cut off by Chae who hugged him tight.

“Baby girl…” he calls her but she buried her face to his chest.

“Sorry baby boy…” she whispered.

“Let’s just order some Chinese food.” She added as she turned her back to Ji.

 

She grabbed some tissue and wrapped it around Ji’s wounded finger. She led him to his bedroom and treated it with disinfectant and Betadine. Then she wrapped it with a bandage. The cut was short but deep enough to bleed and see some flesh.

 

When she finished treating it she just looked down and played with her hands. Ji tilted her chin to match their eye level. He smiled at her and crossed the distance between them. At first Chae hesitated in kissing him back, but she gave in when Ji cupped her face fully and muttered “It’s okay.”

 

“Let’s continue cooking.” He said as their lips parted that made Chae look stunned.

“But… Let’s just order.” She uttered looking down again.

“No buts and I love to eat the food you’re cooking. No one can cook food as good as you. Not even my mother.” He told her as he played with her hair. Brushing it with his good fingers.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

*Burp*

*Burp*

*Burp*

“Cover your mouth pig!” Chae scoffed at him when Ji burped on her face.

“No. I like you to see, feel, and smell how I really love the food that you cook!” he giggled as he sat beside Chaerin. He reached for her hand and held it really tight. Chaerin opens for a yawn but before she could finish it Ji placed his fingers on her tongue. Chae’s face is indescribable, you can see how pissed she is when Ji stopped her yawning.

 

She stood up and headed to the guest room.

Leaving Ji gulping his own saliva.

Sweat running over his forehead.

 

Uh-oh.

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Tabi… where are we going?” I asked him as soon as the engine of his car roared to life.

“Here, can you sing this?” he reach the envelope at the back seat and gave me a piece of paper.

I scanned the lyrics and saw ‘Bommie’ as the title. I pressed my lips to a hard line to suppress the smile that I’m afraid of showing. I felt my face burnt as he looked at me and raised his brow.

“So?” he asked.

“The lyrics are pretty good…but the title…”  I trailed off; I don’t know what to say about the title of the song. I don’t want him to change it but it’s kind of corny~kekekeke! My inner goddess felt happy and giddy.

“Uhmm…that…I can’t think of a better title… I wrote that while thinking of you…” he said looking on the road but his cheeks are glowing.

 His cheek bones were pretty obvious now that I look at him closer and I examine his feature. He lost some weight too. His eyes now have dark circles and his y collarbone is plunging through his v-neck shirt.

“Have you been eating?” I asked mindlessly.

‘Omo! Why did you ask that Bommie! -____-’

‘You don’t have any rights. Aigoo~ my poor heart.’

 

“I don’t know. I’m not myself this past few months.” He said but sadness envelop his voice.

“Bommie-”

“You’re smoking now?” I asked again cutting him off when I saw a pack on his side door.

“Things have changed for the past 3 months.” His jaw clenched.

“People change.” He added.

“So does feelings.” I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Update yeoreobun :3

I hope you’ll like the skydragon :))) Don’t worry it’s not the last of it.

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBES \(^____^)/

I LOVE YOU GUYS ♥♥

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :”> I’M SO GRATEFUL AS ALWAYS!

PLEASE DON’T UNSUBSCRIBE 3

 

 


 

 

Yeoreobun check out Black Roses also :)))  ♥

 

 


 

 

Le comments

@ra21ah here’s a skydragon :”>

@justephoy I want them back also TT^TT but we’ll have to wait. Heechul’s gonna take Bommie away >:)

@Yuraaa True that! :D Lahat bagay ♥

It’s kinda….ugh…goosebumps! hahaha!

@ChibiCheonsa she’ll end up with Heechul 3 *spoiler?*

@cikjue_2688 Yeah. He made up his mind now not even Bom can change his decision. It’s too late now for that.