Chapter 28

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 28

TOP’s POV

“Bommie listen to me first.” I told her as I placed my hands on her shoulder.

“Let me go. Just for today.” She said as she looked into my eyes.

“But~” She removed my hands from her shoulder.

“I’ll listen to you next time we meet.” And she cut me off and left.

 

I didn’t go after her. She needs space. She needs time to think. If I forced myself to her things between would go wrong. Well in fact we’re on the rocks now. It’s my fault again. I’m sorry Bommie. I don’t deserve your love. I’m not worthy to receive love from you. From your unconditional love, from your unending patience, and from your kind heart. I’m sorry Bommie.

 

Instead of following her I sent her a message:

 

To: MyBommieBunnyAlien

I know sorry won’t be enough but still I am really sorry. I’ll take care of this. I promise.

 

Sent.

My phone rang before I could put it in my pocket. I immediately answered it, thinking it was Bommie.

“Bommie-ah!” I greeted with delight.

“Seung Hyun it’s Hyun Suk.” The other line said.

“Ah hyung, mianhe..” I apologized.

“We need to talk. Now.” With that he hung up.

 

It’s a good thing that he called me because I really need to talk to him.

In 30 minutes I arrived at the headquarters and I went straight to his office.

I knocked the door and went in.

“Hyung.” We call him hyung whenever we’re alone with him but outside we call him Yang sajangnim.

“Sit down Seung Hyun.” He commanded as I sat across him.

“What now?” He asked me as he sip his tea.

“Let’s do presscon.” I answered immediately.

“I want to clear this as soon as possible. If it’s possible today.” I added as I clasped my hands and rested my elbows in my lap.

“Today? We can fix that.” He agreed.

“Thank you hyung.” I said.

He stood up and went on the phone contacting all the press he knows.

 

 

After 3 hours the press had gathered at YGE’s mini auditorium.

This will be a live broadcast.

Video cameras, boom mics, DSLR cameras, cell phones, recorders, and reporters are present.

All equipped to capture and record every words that I’ll reveal today.

All are anticipating because this is my very first time talking to the press about my scandals.

This will be over in a minute. Everything will be fine.

 

I went on my seat as I waited for the signal to talk.

As soon as I walked in and sat down everyone was taking my pictures non-stop.

Making me blind with those strong flashes.

 

“Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun. Chonun TOP-imnida of Bigbang.” I started off.

“My agency and I called this press conference to clear up the issue about a photo of me and a girl surfaced in the internet. As you can see this photo,” I raised the photo myself, “This happened years ago before I debuted. Everything between us is over. I don’t think that it’s a good idea to bring up this again because both of us have our separates lives right now. I hope that I made it clear for all of you. Yes, this is a part of my past that shouldn’t be brought up today. That’s all, thank you everyone for coming.” After that I stood up and headed backstage.

 

Bom’s POV

‘I act like nothing’s wrong.’

‘I ignored everything because of him.’

‘I endured everything.’

‘But why am I feeling this way?’

‘Am I numb?’

‘I can’t feel anything.’

‘Inside or out I’m feeling nothing.’

 

I placed my right hand on my heart.

I tried to feel it. Is it still there?

Is it beating? Or did it stop already?

Am I broken?

Did I endure too much already that my body and heart stopped functioning already?

 

‘Am I confident because even Seung Hyun cheats he always comes back to me?’

I know this is wrong.

‘Bommie you are pathetic.’

‘You can find other men better than Seung Hyun.’

‘But no, you chose him.’

 

I found myself at the front of the Ice Cream Parlor.

I went in and ordered Sweet Corn delight.

Even though how much I love corns, I barely touched this one.

Now my appetite is broken. Everything about me is broken.

 

“Oh! It’s TOP! Turn the volume on!” I heard one of the servers as the tv showed a live broadcast of a presscon.

 

“Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun. Chonun TOP-imnida of Bigbang. My agency and I called this press conference to clear up the issue about a photo of me and a girl surfaced in the internet. As you can see this photo happened years ago before I debuted. Everything between us is over. I don’t think that it’s a good idea to bring up this again because both of us have our separates lives right now. I hope that I made it clear for all of you. Yes, this is a part of my past that shouldn’t be brought up today. That’s all, thank you everyone for coming.”

 

“Do you believe that?” A girl sat across me asked.

‘She looks familiar. I think I’ve seen her before.' I tried examining her face.

'Omo~ she’s Tiffany!’

 

“What do you mean?” I asked casually.

“That the picture was taken before he debuted.” She smirked at me.

“I trust him.” I said.

“Well you trusted the wrong person.” She said as she crossed her arms.

“I don’t care.” I snapped at her.

“It really seems you don’t coz you keep on clinging to him.” She said. The nerve of this girl!

“Huh! Talk about clinging. He just said that you’re the past.” I scoffed at her.

“Yeah. Last week.” She boasted.

 

‘What??? Last week???’

'!'

I’m numb. I can’t feel the familiar feeling. I lost it.

 

“A wise man said that a man falls in love once in his entire life. Other emotions are just product of attraction.” I fired at her.

“Do you think TOP really loves you? He wouldn’t cheat if he really does.” She fired back at me.

“And just because you and TOP had does it means he loves you? He’s just ing you. Not making love. You know what I pity you. Are there no other men that can like you that's why you decided to cling on my man?” I said confidently.

HAH! In your face !

“Why do you always forgive him? Why can’t you leave him?? Huh! Is it because of his skills in love making?” she mocked me.

“Well as you know, we’ve done it only once. We’ve been together for almost 4 years. Girls like me are treated like treasures or a queen while you are treated like a .” I smirked at her.

“You have a filthy mouth.” She said as she gritted her teeth.

“You have a filthy body.” I snapped at her.

“Huh. Tsch. Here have a preview of your next gift from me.” She said as she placed something in the table and pushed it towards my side.

 

As I looked at it, I saw it’s a photo of me and Seung Hyun. A photo that will make you think that we are really a couple. Not a vulgar photo but a decent one.

 

“I heard you haven’t made it publicly. So let’s see how TOP will react about this.” with that she stood up and bowed her head lightly to me. Before she left she gave me a scrutinizing smile. A smile that can make your blood boil and just throw her the ice cream.

 

“The nerve of that girl.” I uttered as soon as she left.

Good thing we didn’t made a scene.

Another problem if that happened.

 

I let out a deep sighed as I played with the melted ice cream.

I didn’t even have the chance to eat it before it melted.

 

Omo~ it’s back! That familiar feeling.

But it’s different this time.

It makes me nervous. My heart beats fast.

How will Seung Hyun react?

I’m afraid to know.

Will he deny it?

Or we’ll make it publicly?

 

 

 


 

 

Update :)

I wrote this when I had my 3 hours break :) I hope it’s okay :)

Sorry for the late post. I slept early last night. Now it’s 7:09 am here.

Yesterday I had my Drama, Speech, Photography, and Law and Ethics of Communication classes.

Drama was fun :) made me cry! ~kekekeke

 

 


 

 

Omo~Omo~ your comments :”> *blush*

 

@Yuraaa Yeah it’s “HER”. I hope she does snap already! But she did snapped at Tiffany >:)

@rickieflower Yes she did put something on the scotch that made him passed out. >:l

@suhbbe I hope he’ll chose the right choices.

@ChibiCheonsa Yes it’s her >:l Tabi's urgh!

@Kay37541 Bommie right now is ….. argh!  >__<

@ra21ah Here’s my late update :)

@MarchGirl Yes :) It’s her gifts. :(

@kwonmimi noooooooooooo! Not his face!~kekekekeke

@Marianations When I was writing the “WORTH IT” part I was really tearing up! TT^TT

I’m majoring in Mass Communication :) So I have subjects such as Drama, Cinema, Speech, Advertising, Communication, Photography,  and RTV. :)

@frontelicious that depends on Bommie :(

 

 


 

 

"I was shocked too! Then I started teasing him about us dating.

Yah TOP! You didn't even told me that we're dating! I faked a laugh.

"Noona I didn't even know!" He's good in acting.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"It's been 2 years...... I really missed you so much.... I'm still waiting..... Just like you said...."

 

 


 

 

*TEASER FOR FURTHER CHAPTERS.*