He's Scary

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Minho’s POV

“I was just joking and you know I tend to joke a lot, right?” I asked. He nodded. “So don’t send Jin Kyong-ah death glares. She’s starting to find you scary, right Jin Kyong-ah?” I turned to look at her and saw her nod.

“Araso.” He frowned a bit. “But just so you know, I am the eomma in this house and that is final.” His frown turned into a grin. Whoo, he’s fast at changing facial expressions.

“I never said I was the mother of this house. Too much responsibility.” She replied.

“Oh.” Key didn’t know how to respond to that.

I just stared at her. First person to make Key speechless. Great work Jin Kyong-ah!

--------

Jonghyun’s POV

I was just standing there, staring at Key glaring at Jin Kyong-ah. I’d rather keep quiet or else he’ll start glaring at me. I never want to make eomma mad, he’s the scariest when he’s mad!

The staring went on for a while, until Minho shouted ‘HYUNG’ towards Key. Key finally turned around to face Minho and man, he was so clueless… like usual.

“I was just joking and you know I tend to joke a lot, right?” Minho asked while Key kept on nodding.

“So don’t send Jin Kyong-ah death glares. She’s starting to find you scary, right Jin Kyong-ah?” Jin Kyong-ah nodded and by the look on her faces, Key’s death glares gave her a slight impact.

I’m telling you, Key + death glares = HE IS SCARY!

“Araso.” He frowned a bit. “But just so you know, I am the eomma in this house and that is final.” His frown turned into a grin.

Oh, I guess he’s back to his usual self now. Key + grins = nothing good happens.

“I never said I was the mother of this house. Too much responsibility.” She replied.

“Oh.” Was all I heard from Key’s usual big mouth.

Did he just reply with one word!? Oh thank heaven for that.

He usually talks a lot. Han Jin Kyong, I never knew you were this fascinating at making people speechless!

I cleared my throat to try to get their attention. I’m not the type that wants attention, but since nobody remembers that I’m still standing in the kitchen, I need to make myself visible.

“Well uhm…” I searched my head, thinking of what to say next. “Who’s hungry?” I randomly asked.

“ME!” Key shouted.

“I’m SO HUNGRY!” Minho clapped his hand, excitingly.

“YAY, HYUNG’S TREATING US!” Taemin pounced on my. Where did he come from? o.O

“I want to eat chicken!” Onew walked slowly into the kitchen.

Did I talk really loud? Where did Taemin and Onew come from? T.T

Aish. These boys. They’re like kids.

“Alright alright. Go get dressed and we’ll be heading out to eat something good.”

-Fifteen minutes later-

I glanced at my watch. It’s been fifteen minutes and thirty five seconds. Oh, now another five seconds wasted on thinking. Another second. Counting what I’m saying, it’s been fifteen minutes and forty-eight seconds.

Yeah, I’m wasting a lot of time actually counting how many seconds have been wasted.

“Hyung! Where are we going to eat?” Taemin asked, running out of his room.

“CHICKEN!” Onew screamed.

“We get it Onew, no need to scream.” Jin Kyong-ah said, rubbing her ears or at least her hands are near her ear telling us that Onew is just … loud.

Yeah… Jin Kyong was already ready and she didn’t unpack yet since she thought that eating should come first. She was already sitting on the sofa, waiting for the four guys that took forever to change.

It only took me five minutes. All I did was change into a different pair of jeans and a different shirt style. I don’t think of what to wear, I just wear it. Clothes are to be worn, right? … If you’re thinking ‘why does Jonghyun’s thought sound so similar to a girl’s thought?’… then don’t even try. I’m a man.. just that I don’t try to look that handsome when going out in public. Unless it’s a photo shoot or anything that requires work, then I’ll dress up nicely.

“Hyung, which shirt looks better on me?” Key walked out to the living room, holding up two different shirts, and asked us which one would look better on him.

“Seriously?” I raised an eyebrow at him. This guy… is he even a guy?

“Hm… wear the black and yellow one. It matches your pants and shoes.” I looked behind me to see Jin Kyong-ah replying to Key’s question.

“Araso.” He walked back into his room. Five minutes later, Jin Kyong-ah, Minho, Onew, Taemin, and I were sitting on the coach, waiting for Key to finish dressing and walk through that facking door.

I’m starting to get really impatient. “JAGIYA, PALI!” I shouted.

You must be wondering why I called him jagiya. Well, it’s because our SHINee family is so complicated. Um.. I might as well explain it to you later on.. after we get some food.

Wait… am I talking to myself or the reader? I’m confusing myself at the moment.Ugh.

“Geez, can’t you allow your yeobo to dress up and become dazzling?” He finally walked out that door that he’s been hiding in for twenty minutes.

Now he’s headed directly at me.

And now he’s standing in front of me, pretending to whip his imaginary long hair back.

“Minho!~” He chimed.

“Yah! Are you cheating on me with our son!?” I acted like I was shocked, but it was just for fun.

“Eww…” Taemin was the first to feel disgusted. “You two are guys though!”

He’s still young. He doesn’t understand things as complicated as this. But seriously, I think he actually thinks we’re … yunno, gay.

I figured that Jin Kyong-ah was staring at us, confusion written on her face.

“I’ll explain later.” I smiled.

“YAH! Now YOU are cheating on me!” Key shouted, somewhat running and shaking his … towards me and Jin Kyong-ah.

He stormed towards Jin Kyong and sat next to her. He whispered something in her ears. Her face suddenly went pale.

What the heck did he whisper to her?

Yunno, Key is pretty scary. You have no idea what runs through that drama queen’s mind. It better not be something ridiculous that he’s telling her.

I saw that Key stopped whispering in her ear and she was less pale. They’re making me really curious now. I feel the temperature of my body rise. I wanted to charge at them and ask them what they’re talking about. But I didn’t. I just stood there, staring at Jin Kyong-ah’s face going back to normal, Key stopped whispering things into her ear, and the both of them silently giggling and smirked.

What the heck. He is just plain scary.

Key being all silent and secretive is one thing that I’m afraid of. Who knows what he’s planning on doing. Especially now with Jin Kyong-ah on his side. Well, that’s what I assume since she’s now linked arms with him.

Key… better watch out for him and the tricks he has up his sleeves.

-------

Author's Note: YES! I finally got to update chapter 9 before I go to sleep. Want to know what Key whispered to Jin Kyong? Well then, you're just going to have to continue reading to figure out. Chapter 10 isn't published yet.. but it will be.. VERY SOON!~

Comment and Subscribe? ^_^

By the way, I wanted to know what you guys think..