Sorry, but 'I' am your Eomma!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Minho’s POV

I pouted once again. Soon, I got over it and remembered I wanted to eat ramyun.

“Eomma, is there ramyun?” I tried to act like a little kid and wanted to tug her on her shirt. But I decided to just pout and whine at her.

“YAH! I’M YOUR EOMMA! NOT HER!” A strange voice suddenly yelled. It came from the outside the kitchen.

--------

Key’s POV

I walked out of my room, towards the living room to see how those two were cleaning. Wow. That is just… I was totally speechless. Who knew those two would be so good at cleaning. And in only what…? I glanced at the my watch and noticed that it’s been almost an hour since they started to clean.

I tried to do the math, but nothing was flowing through my head. There are 60 minutes in one hour and there are three or more opened space. The kitchen, living room, bathroom, and guest room. One hour divided by four different locations equals….

Aish. Now isn’t the time for math but to check where else they cleaned.

I only got to see how clean the living room was. Well duh.. my room is only two seconds away from the living room. Did they clean the bathroom as well? I was curious so I headed over to the bathroom. I pushed the door opened and stared at it for a good split two seconds.

“Holy-“ It was really clean and not a spark of dust was left.

I walked out into the living room once again.

So sparkly and clean!

I stood next to the table in front of the couch and wiped my finger across the table.

“No sign of any dust. They did a fantastic job. I should treat them to something.” My face was literally like this à ^o^

Suddenly, I heard three different voices coming from the kitchen. They must be taking a break from that exhausting task.

I headed over to the kitchen, but I didn’t enter it. I just stood there, eavesdropping on their conversation.Kekeke, evil me!~ I silently giggled. Hopefully this wasn’t on the streets. Otherwise, people might start thinking I’m some crazy man laughing like I got a peek of a girl’s undies. Okay, now that made me sound erted =_= and I’m OBVIOUSLY NOT ERTED! Okay, I know you’re going to be thinking ‘Suuuuuure you’re not a ert.’ sarcastically. AISH! I need to stop thinking too much!

I pushed away my reckless thoughts at the death edge of a mountain, in my brain and focused back on their conversation.

“Eomma, is there ramyun?” I heard a guy’s voice ask. Obviously that guy’s voice belongs to Minho. Only he would whine like a little kid.

[A/N: I don’t know how to add this in there, but pretend you’re standing INVISIBLY next to Key, since you’re a NINJA! Imagine you standing next to him, hearing both his thoughts and his mouth talk random crap. Pretend that you heard everything he said/thought. Okay, now pretend that you’re replying to his thoughts. Now that you’re imagining the scenery, just pluck this line in after reading “Only he would whine like a little kid.” … ;; “You say Minho’s the only one who whines like a little kid? Psshhh talk about yourself. I mean, you’re KEY! The one that who’s the diva in SHINee. The one who tends to act childish, other than Taemin. The one who’s not the youngest member but likes to act like he is the maknae. The one who is the mother of the SHINee family. Yeah, that’s you. Kim Kibum, KEY!” .]

-Still Key’s POV-

Okay, so I heard what Minho said and I’m not satisfied with what he just said. I mean, I’m not TRYING to get furious, but I have to at times like this.

Without any second thoughts, I shouted something really …. No words to describe what I shouted at the moment. Hmm, worried? Maybe x_x.

“YAH! I’M YOUR EOMMA! NOT HER!”

Yeah, I just admitted ‘I’, Kim Kibum / Key of SHINee, is the mother of four boys. How reckless can my life get?

Anyways, I stormed into the kitchen since I randomly shouted something that you may not expect me to say.

I headed towards Minho and saw that he was pouting at Jin Kyong. I don’t know what got into me, but I gave her death glares.

Minho’s POV

Whoah. Hyung must be really into the whole ‘mother and son’ thing. He’s a guy for god’s sake!

“Hyung.” He didn’t respond as he was busy giving Jin Kyong-ah death glares. I saw her flinch a little and boy was Key’s death glares scary.

Note to self, never make Key angry!

“Hyung,” I said again and there were no response from him, again. “HYUNG!” I shouted.

He finally looked away from Jin Kyong-ah and turned around to face me. There was a big question mark written on his face (not literally written on his face; more like he’s clueless).

“I was just joking and you know I tend to joke a lot, right?” I asked. He nodded. “So don’t send Jin Kyong-ah death glares. She’s starting to find you scary, right Jin Kyong-ah?” I turned to look at her and saw her nod.

“Araso.” He frowned a bit. “But just so you know, I am the eomma in this house and that is final.” His frown turned into a grin. Whoo, he’s fast at changing facial expressions.

“I never said I was the mother of this house. Too much responsibility.” She replied.

“Oh.” Key didn’t know how to respond to that.

I just stared at her. First person to make Key speechless. Great work Jin Kyong-ah!

-----

Author's Note: So I figured that I haven't updated in a while and I don't want to make my readers eagerly waiting. Therefore, I wrote out chapter 8. TGIF! <3 More fanfics to update! I must finish all my work first though =.= but yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might update chapter 9 soon. It really depends on how much work I get done x). Anyways...

Comment and Subscribe?