Double Date?

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

“Dino head, where are we going for our double date?”

That’s right… we decided to have a double date except we don’t know the destination.

“Where’s Taemin? I thought he planned it.” Jonghyun replied. They were waiting patiently at the park near their apartment.

“HYUNG! NOONA!” The maknae and his girlfriend headed towards the double ‘J’ couple. How do Taemin and his adorable girlfriend know where to meet Jonghyun and me? Half an hour ago, Jonghyun texted Taemin telling him where to meet and it so happened to be at the closest park.

“Taemin, you’re late.” Jonghyun said with his eye lid half open. It was more of a squint than a glare. Either way, he looks like a dinosaur! ^__^ My dinosaur <3.

“Mianhae.” The cute young girl standing next to Taemin apologized.

“So you’re our maknae’s girlfriend?” I asked as she looked up.

“N-neh.” I can tell she was shy.

“No need to be shy. Since you and Taemin are dating, you’re like our family!” I took her by the hand and shook it. Her face turned pink. I guess she wasn’t used to this awkward first meeting. But it’s okay. She’ll find us very talkative, outgoing, and maybe annoying but the annoying role goes to Jonghyun. He should be proud of it.

“H-hai Han-san.” She said shyly. Did she just go Japanese on me?

“Taemin, did she-" Before I finished my question, the maknae nodded.

“She’s part Japanese and part Korean but her Korean isn’t very good as she grew up in Japan and was educated there. So most of the time she’ll reply in Japanese.” He briefly explained.

“Ah...” I nodded my head. I finally understand why she addressed me using my surname with –san after it.

“Anata no namae wa? (What’s your name?)” I asked in Japanese since I have some knowledge in their language. Hey, I tried learning but gave up =_=.

“Watashi Kim Miyuki desu. (My name is Kim Miyuki / Miyuki Kim. [Notice that in Japan and Korea, they address people with last names first.])”

“Ah... Miyuki-san. May I call you Miyuki-chan?” She nodded.

“So Taeminnie, where are we going?” We all looked at Taemin who was just standing there.

“I thought Jongh-“

“Don’t tell me you thought I was the one who’s responsible for this because we all thought you were the one responsible for choosing a destination for our double date.” Jonghyun interrupted. Hehe my boyfriend is adorable ^o^.

“Hyung, listen to me.” Taemin tried calming my panicking boyfriend who was indeed freaking out. He’s acting too much like Key nowadays. Hopefully he isn’t a second version of Key. Otherwise, I’d be the first to run away from home.

“Say it fast and quick.”

“I thought of a place but the place may not suit both of your taste for a date.”

“Tell us where that place is first.”

“An amusement park.” Jonghyun and I turned to face each other.

“TAEMIN! WE WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!” We both shouted in unison.

“Chincha?” My oh my, our innocent maknae. His eyes glistened as he heard our responses.

“Of course! Anyone at any age would enjoy a date at the amusement park. It’s not only for children you know.” I lightly hit his head but he exaggerated a bit by-

“NOONA! That hurts!” =_= the maknae will always be the maknae.

“That was a very light hit. It shouldn’t hurt.”

“Fine. It didn’t hurt that much but don’t do that again noona.” Miyuki was very quiet but she giggled at Taemin’s reactions.

“Hey Miyuki-chan, let’s go. Shall we?” She nodded and I dragged her by the arm, leaving the two guys behind.

“YAH! Give me my Miyuki back!” Taemin tried catching up to us but we were already running at a quicker pace.

================ At the amusement park ================

“Which ride shall we go on next?” I asked as the four of us walked out of the ride we went on. Taemin and Jonghyun were feeling quite nauseous.

“What’s wrong with those two?” Again, it was my question. I turned to face Miyuki but she shrugged in response.

“Taeminnie, are you okay?” She walked to Taemin and patted him on the back.

“No more rides for now. Let’s take a break.” Jonghyun managed to say.

“Jjongie, how are you feeling?” We brought those two woozy feeling guys to sit down at a nearby café. Yes there are plenty of cafés with chairs and tables in an amusement park.

“Bad.” He replied then leaned back against his seat.

“Here, drink some water.” Luckily I prepared a water bottle as I knew something may go wrong. There’s no such thing as a perfect date unless the date itself is flawless, right? XP

Jonghyun took the water bottle and gulped down as much water as he can.

“Feeling any better now?”

“A bit. I still have a headache.” His hand was grasping his head. It doesn’t seem like he’s going to feel any better soon.

“Then I guess we can’t go on any more rides until you two get better.” I frowned.

“Awe, I wanted to go on that ride though!” Miyuki pointed to a roller coaster that was not far from where we were.

“It’s okay. You two can enjoy the rides while we can take a long break from exhaustion.” Taemin said. Awe the maknae said something reliable! ^_^

“Are you sure?” I asked Jonghyun, checking if it’s alright with him.

“Go or else you’ll miss your ride!” He shoo’ed us away. You know when you use your hand and signal for the person to leave? Yeah… that kind of shooing.

“Arasso. Feel better!” Miyuki and I shouted, and then walked away with our arms linked. We seem to have gotten quite close to each other though today’s our first meeting. She’s really adorable and I can see why our Taeminnie loves her so much.

With that, Miyuki and I had a blast at the amusement park although it was originally planned as a double date between Taemin, Miyuki, Jonghyun, and I. But I guess this is more of a get-to-know-you-better day between two unknown strangers since our boyfriends aren’t feeling so well. Overall, everything went soothingly. So far, it was the happiest day of my life. Having to be 16 and needing to take care of five immature teens; enjoying life as a kid all over again has got to be the most amazing experience.

----------------------

Author's Note: Annyeong! Yes there's several Japanese phrases in here ^__^. Unfortunately, this story may be coming to an end any time soon. Maybe 2-3 more chapters?

COMMENT BELOW on what YOU think! :)