What's the Plan?

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Jonghyun’s POV

“YAH! Now YOU are cheating on me!” Key shouted, somewhat running and shaking his … towards me and Jin Kyong-ah.

He stormed towards Jin Kyong and sat next to her. He whispered something in her ears. Her face suddenly went pale.

What the heck did he whisper to her?

Yunno, Key is pretty scary. You have no idea what runs through that drama queen’s mind. It better not be something ridiculous that he’s telling her.

I saw that Key stopped whispering in her ear and she was less pale. They’re making me really curious now. I feel the temperature of my body rise. I wanted to charge at them and ask them what they’re talking about. But I didn’t. I just stood there, staring at Jin Kyong-ah’s face going back to normal, Key stopped whispering things into her ear, and the both of them silently giggling and smirked.

What the heck. He is just plain scary.

Key being all silent and secretive is one thing that I’m afraid of. Who knows what he’s planning on doing. Especially now with Jin Kyong-ah on his side. Well, that’s what I assume since she’s now linked arms with him.

Key… better watch out for him and the tricks he has up his sleeves.

--------

Key’s POV

“YAH! Now YOU are cheating on me!” I shouted and ran towards Jonghyun and Jin Kyong-ah. Just that, I sat beside Jin Kyong-ah and ignored my ex-hubby.

The room was somewhat silent, so I decided to have some fun.

“Jin Kyong-ah?” She looked at me.

“I’m just telling you. Kim Jonghyun is my hubby and forever will. You are not allowed to steal him away from me. My outer appearance may portray that I’m a male, but really.. I’m a female and I’ve been living with four males for the past something years. Don’t get near him. We’ve had it before and it was so much fun. Oh by the way, I have Kim Jonghyun’s babies.” I whispered into her ear, with a smirk on my lips.

I stopped telling her things that aren’t true and checked to see her face expression. Her was turned from a normal skin colour to a pale-ish colour. She must’ve been disgusted.

“Do you find me disgusting?” I asked, giving her puppy eyes. She was pretty stiff.

She turned and stared at me. opened and it looked like she was about to say something. But then she closed it. Instead, she just nodded.

I smirked. I leaned in towards her ear and whispered something in her ear. “Look at Jonghyun hyung. He’s so jealous right now since I’m talking to you. I bet you he’s really curious as to what I’m telling you. Oh but don’t worry, you can share him with me. That is, only if you like.” I winked at her. She was still stiff.

It was fun making up untrue comments and telling Jin Kyong-ah about it. I seriously can’t hold in my laughter anymore.. so I had to stop there. Her facial expressions were just priceless. It’s about time to stop accusing Jonghyun hyung.

“I have something else to tell you Jin Kyong-ah. When I said that I’m a female and not a male, that Jonghyun and I had lots of fun, and that I have Jonghyun’s babies… all of that wasn’t true. I was just messing with you since it was so boring and quiet. But I never knew your reactions would be so fun to observe. You are so naïve, but don’t worry… oppa will protect you from people messing with you!” Her face somewhat went back to normal after I told her the truth.

She felt relieved when she heard that I was a guy, not a girl. I never knew she would find it funny. She didn’t hit or want to punch me, but instead, all she did was giggle at the joke I pulled. Usually, people would tell me they hate me for being so mean. But Jin Kyong-ah was calm.

I whispered something in her ear again, hoping she would agree to my secret plan.

"Jin Kyong ah? Let's have some fun with Jonghyun hyung. Let's make an effort to allow him to show what he truly feels. This young man is very secretive and difficult to figure out. Why not let us make him reveal his inner feelings? Plus, you get to know him better." I pulled away from her ear and winked at her. She giggled some more, then nodded.

---------

Jin Kyong's POV

My oh my, Key is sure evil. I giggled at his so called plan and decided to follow along. I do want to know more about the other members. Currently, I only know vivid information about each member. Key is the eomma and drama queen in which he has tonnes of fans. (COMMENT IF YOU'RE ONE OF KEY'S FANS! :D) Taemin loves pokemon and is such a kid. Onew is apparently obsessed with chicken and wants to marry it..... weirdo. Minho is just.... Minho. As for Jonghyun, I know nothing about him. Well, I do... he's Key's yeobo.

Basically our plan is to get Jonghyun oppa to reveal his inner thoughts. But I wonder how this will work.. OH YEAH. We just have to do whatever we can to make him spill his beans. Yeah, beans, not juice =_=. We're just going to have to act natural and go with the flow... But I seriously wonder how if the other members don't know about it yet.

Oh yeah.. Key said he was going to announce it to them and warn them to NEVER TELL JONGHYUN! Ahaha that evil young man. So evil, yet he's so innocent. If that even made any sense.. O_O. Alright, so now everybody knows except for one particular person. Our plan is just to go with whatever makes him spazz... is that even the right vocabulary to use? Oh well... We'll see how this turns out in the end. As what directors say, ACTION!

“Jonghyun oppa, let’s go eat!” I linked arms with my Key dongsaeng and we dashed right out the door.

-------

Jonghyun's POV

Oh great. Now they're linking arms? What's gotten into them?

"Jonghyun oppa!" The voice that belonged to Jin Kyong-ah shouted from outside the dorm.

"Stop rushing me!" I shouted back, grabbing my hoodie jacket, walked out the door, and locked it.

"Yah, I'm hungry!" She whined, still linking arms with Key.

I looked at how close their bodies were attached to each other. I kept my eyes locked on their linked arms and didn't realize that Minho was calling me near the ear.

"JONGHYUN HYUNG!" He shouted.

"YAH!" I quickly rubbed my ear. He's so loud.

"You... you're so loud!" I screamed back in his ear.

"Well, not my fault that you didn't respond when I was calling you." He smirked.

I glared at him, "Why you little..." and he started to run away from me. Minho, Onew, Taemin, Key, and Jin Kyong-ah were now standing inside the elevator, waiting for me to walk in.

I sighed and right when I was about to walk in, Key closed the elevator door on me. 

"Key..." I hissed and was forced to walk down the stairs.

I didn't really walk, but I ran. By the time I got down to the lobby, I was panting and running out of breath.

"Who knew that our Jonghyun isn't so athletic!" Someone patted my back. Yeah, I was crouching down with my palms holding onto my shin.

I looked up to see the all-time famous drama queen, Kim Kibum. 

"Bastard." I managed to huff out.

"YAH! YOU'RE CALLING YOUR YEOBO A BASTARD!?" He shouted. 

Now he's back to his typical self.

I noticed that Jin Kyong wasn't linking arms with Key. I stood up straight and started roaming my eyes around the lobby. This time, I spotted her clinging onto ... isn't that Taemin with his pokemon shirt that he received as a gift from a fan? Now she just gave him a peck on the cheeks... in the lobby.

Hold up right there..

DID SHE JUST GIVE HIM A PECK ON THE CHEEKS!? Great.. I never knew she prefers people YOUNGER and LESS MATURE than her!!! Damn.. that's too bad for her. If I were her, I would choose someone as hot as me ;). Well, I am hot, aren't I?

---------

Author's Note: Yeah.. I feel bad for not updating in a while, due to studies and school -.- Luckily, I have some free time in my hands to update ^_^ HERE YOU GO! <3 Also, sorry for such a short chapter! If you didn't understand what their plan is, go re-read ;).

Please comment and SUBSCRIBE! :3

Also, in the meantime while you're waiting for my special updates, go and check out my friend's FF.

It's hilarious and awesomely amazing. She should become a comedian one day.. I mean, you will start cracking up half way in the story. Or even near the beginning x). 

Okay, enough yapping for me and let's guide you to her profile/fanfic! 

>>>> LINK (Foreword) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17678/more-than-a-friend-bigbang-gdragon-korean-taeyang-top-you

Want to just read chapter one right away? ;) CLICK -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17678/1/more-than-a-friend-bigbang-gdragon-korean-taeyang-top-you

AND ... If you're a new reader, don't be a SILENT NINJA READER or whatever you call yourselves.. GO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER! SHE'S FANTASTIC! <3 @decembermouse

Remember to... SUBSCRIBE TO HER! :)