Mission Impossible

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

Mission Impossible Theme Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Note: Listen to the song when you see the *.


Minho’s POV

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE IS ON THE ROAD!

Key’s POV

“Hyung, let’s hum the mission impossible theme song!” Minho suggested while we were planning our spying mission.

“No.”

“Waeyo? It’s so cool!”

“No.” I sighed. If we hum it, we’ll easily get caught.

“Fine. I’ll listen to the music all by myself.” =______= Such a kid but at least he’s not humming it.

“Okay. So here’s the plan. While they’re discussing whatever it is that they’re discussing, we’ll hide either behind the trees or the bushes. Arasso?” Minho nodded. “Next, we’ll eavesdrop on their conversation. If necessary, we’ll record it. In case we need revenge, then we can expose that secret of theirs. Arasso?” He nodded once again.

“Mission starts…-“

“Hyung, don’t you think we should wear non-colourful clothing while on our mission?” Minho interrupted.

I glanced at what he was wearing, and then at what I was wearing. Minho wore a bright neon green shirt with YEAH printed on the front of the shirt. His pants were just normal jeans. He wore black and white Nike shoes. I don’t think the shoes really matter during a spying mission. If only he wore something green-ish brown, then it would be perfect for the mission. Camouflage with the trees and bushes – let’s just say nature.

As for me, I wore a purple jacket on top of a y t-shirt mixed with colours of black, green, yellow, orange, blue, and red, jeans with chains hanging at the side. Oh yeah I’m so gangster-y. The shoes I’m wearing is black and red Nike shoes. AWEYEAH! I prefer to wear something cool like my current outfit rather than some ninja outfit. All black clothing, not my type. Besides, the weather is TOO HOT! I’d be the first to take it all – NOTHING NASTY! Aish you reader!

“Hyung, let’s wear BLACK fabrics like those ninjas!” He went through his closet and took out black shirt, black sweater, black jeans, black socks, and black shoes.

“No. I like what I’m wearing right now!” I don’t think Minho heard me right. He dashed right into my room, towards my closet, and took out any black clothing I had in store. He threw me my black sweater that can zip up all the way past my head. Basically it’s a sweater that can hide your head. I only wore it once. Then, he took out a pair of very dark navy blue jeans as I don’t have any black pants. It was very dark of a colour so it looked somewhat black.

“We’re only spying on them, Minho. Nothing serious. Aren’t you a bit-“

“I’m not going overboard! This is how we should roll as spies!” He was way more excited than I ever will be.

“Whatever. I’m going out like this.”

“Aniyo.” He tried making me wear the black sweater on top of my y shirt mixed with black, green, yellow, orange, blue, and red.

“Listen to your eomma. I am not wearing this sweater on a very HOT day. Arasso?” He shook his head. What a rebel!

“Listen to your dongsaeng, hyung. Wear this and it would be the perfect mission on Earth!”

The expression painted on my face was exactly like this =_______=’’ … Seriously.

In the end, I had no choice but to wear all black. Thanks to somebody.

“HYUNG! Let’s go!” Mission starts here.

*

Minho and I snuck took the elevator down to the lobby. We tried acting normal although people around the lobby were staring at us like we’re some weirdos trying to imitate secret agents. Who to blame? MINHO! His idea, his fault.

We ducked through the counters and left the lobby. Why do we need to duck our heads in order to proceed with the plan? Why don’t you ask Minho -_-.

We were now at the park and spotted Jonghyun, Jin Kyong and Taemin heading towards the bench. Luckily the bench was near some trees and bushes.

“Hyung, there they are!” Minho shouted loud enough for them to hear.

“BE QUIETER!” I shouted back at him. If only we had walkie-talkies but no, we don’t have one. We’re not secret agents.

The tree of them were now standing in front of the bench.

“ACTION!” I whispered to Minho. Actually, more like gesturing him to hide and stuff. So far, I’m not liking this special mission thing.

Minho and I rolled around on the ground. Not exactly like a summer roll, but close enough. Hey, can’t blame me if I can’t roll!

“Quick, hide!” I shouted in a loud whisper tone.

Minho hid behind the tree while I hid behind a huge stack of bushes. We were careful to not make any rustling noises otherwise we’ll be caught. I saw Minho take out a sound recorder. For once he’s smart. Not implying that he’s stupid. Aish what the heck…

From there on, we eavesdropped on their conversation. It went like this-

“Don’t mention anything to Key and the rest of the guys. Arasso?” Jonghyun ordered.

I heard my name, Key. What are they talking about? Why can’t I know about what they’re talking about? OMG don’t tell me they’re- Nawh can’t be. Jonghyun can’t necessarily think of eloping with Jin Kyong noona, can he? AISH! If he does, why can’t I know about it!? Jjongie, you’re dead once I sneak out from the shadows!


Author’s Note:

Annyeong! I don’t think this chapter was written successfully as the music doesn’t seem to apply with the purpose of this section. Huu~ Unsuccessful ): I should work harder with the next chapter!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really need to learn how to become a better describer. On the other hand, Key overheard their first line in the conversation. What do YOU think they’ll be talking about that makes Key so anxious? XD

@lynnheartsdongho: thank you for the idea :P although it was failed.

Please comment & SUBSCRIBE! Almost about to reach 60 subscribers!