Kim Mimi

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Kim Mimi’s POV

“So who was that guy who stood next to you? Your boyfriend?” I was curious. He looked quite hot too.

“You mean Jonghyun? Yeah he’s my boyfriend. We’ve been going out for more than three months.” She responded.

“You guys make a really cute couple.” I winked at her. Her face turned a little pink. I don’t think it was caused by the sun though.

“Thanks. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Ohhh~ Going into my personal love life, huh?” Sneaky.

“I’m just going with the flow… yunno.”

“Well, I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend two weeks ago. Single at the moment and loving it.” I responded.

“Do you like chicken?” She suddenly asked.

“Uhm… sure? That is a strange question indeed.” My eyeballs rolled itself from left to right, up and down, and it scanned the view of the park. I’m not giving her attitude but it was a strange question to respond to.

“Do you like eating chicken?”

“….” I nodded.

“Great. I have the perfect guy for you. Well, I’m not so sure if he’s perfect enough for you but he’s a great guy. I know that very well.” What is she? A matchmaker? ;)

“Uh huh… I like my single life for now.”

“You can’t be single forever, can you?” Rhetorical question much?

I shook my head. “Then it’s decided. Let’s head over to my house and we’ll continue our chat there.”

“What about Minho oppa and your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Oh we can just ditch them here. It’s not like they will notice our disappearance, right?” She winked at me and then stood up with her purse hung over her shoulder. The next thing I noticed, I was standing up as well. Jin Kyong-ah took me by the wrist and we started heading off to somewhere.

Oh well. Oppa doesn’t need me right now. He’s busy chatting. End of story.


Author's Note:

Short chapter. Mian!