Choi Minho

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

3rd Person’s POV

The double ‘J’ couple were on their date, eating Korean BBQ and taking a stroll around the park. They both agreed that dates such as walking around hand-in-hand are the most relaxing and joyful dates. When they sat down at the bench, Jin Kyong spotted someone familiar.

‘Isn’t that Minho over there?’ She thought.

“Omo!” Jin Kyong was very surprised once she saw something she never really expected to happen. That person was Minho alright. “Jjongie, look over there!” She lightly slapped Jonghyun’s arm, telling him to take a look at the current scenario. Jonghyun paused from drinking his ice cappuccino.

“What is so-“ He was cut off mid-sentence when he turned around. He saw Minho and an unknown female. She was wearing a hat that hid her face, black shades that covered her eyes, a black tee, and black shorts. Either she is a celebrity who is afraid to be discovered, or the sun is way too bright to handle.

“Who is she?” He asked, staring at the what seemed to be ‘new couple’. That’s what they assume anyways.

“Beats me.” Jin Kyong said. She then decided to walk up to Minho and that suspicious girl. Jonghyun tried pulling her back but only to end up following her lead.

“MINHO!” She shouted, waving at Minho and the girl. Minho noticed that the voice belonged to Jin Kyong and wanted to avoid their gaze. But it was too late. Jonghyun and Jin Kyong stood right in front of Minho.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Jin Kyong asked bluntly.

“A-aniyo.” He replied. Jin Kyong shifted her gaze from Minho to the girl next to him. She faced her and held out a hand.

“Hello there. My name is Han Jin Kyong. What’s your name?” She smiled widely at the girl. The girl just stared at Jin Kyong for a while, keeping her silence and cool.

“My name is Kim Mimi. I’m-” Before Mimi could finish, Minho interrupted her.

“She’s my cousin. She moved here from America some time ago.”

“Oppa! I was supposed to introduce myself! Not you doing it for me!” Mimi smacked Minho on the back of his head.

“YAH!” He shouted as he rubbed the back of his head that has been abused a few seconds earlier.

“You moved to South Korea from America?” Jin Kyong questioned. Mimi nodded. “Where from America?”

“California.” Mimi replied.

“OH ME TOO!” Jin Kyong grabbed Mimi by the hand and they both jumped up excitingly.

“SERIOUSLY!?” Mimi was so glad to know someone who is an American citizen.

“Do you speak fluent English?” Mimi asked.

“Of course I can speak English fluently. I grew up there.” Jin Kyong replied in English, giggling. Jonghyun and Miho stood there, struggling to process the English vocabularies into their Korean brain.

While the two girls continued their conversation in English, Minho and Jonghyun decided to head over to the bench to start their own conversation.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Since when did you have a cousin from America and how come we never heard of this?”

“It wasn’t necessary for me to announce that I have a cousin moving to Seoul.” Minho replied.

“How old is your cousin anyways?” I asked while my eyes shifted from Jin Kyong to Mimi.

“She’s the same age as us.” That seemed to make sense.

While I continued interviewing Minho about his cousin, Kim Mimi, I couldn’t help but notice the way she laughed. Since she took off her sunglasses and hat, I had a clearer vision of her façade. She looks so... pretty.

OH WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!? But her eyes are just so…

KIM JONGHYUN! REMEMBER THAT HAN JIN KYONG IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! DON’T GO CHEATING ON HER OTHERWISE YOU ARE THE BASTARD! REMEMBER THAT KIM KONGHYUN ONLY LOVES HAN JIN KYONG.

. Stupid conscience!

“HYUNG!” A voice rung my ear.

“H-huh? W-what?” I was snapped back into reality.

“I called you like seventeen times. What were you staring at?” Minho complained.

“Uhh….” Dammit I can’t find an excuse. “My girlfriend? Yeah that’s right! I was staring at my girlfriend, Jinnie.” Minho eyed me strangely.

“That better be the truth.” He mumbled under his breath. “If you were staring at my cousin, I would be the first to beat you up, even if we’re close friends. Friends that are considered brothers. Also, I would never want to see Jin Kyong-ah depressed. Arasso?”

Wow. Choi Minho, my dongsaeng, is lecturing me? Damn.

“Why would I stare at your cousin?”

“I know you were staring at her. Guys do that all the time.”

“Uh huh… she is pretty though.” Okay that was not intended to be spoken aloud.

“She is pretty, I admit. But you have Jin Kyong-ah already. If you ever break up with Jin Kyong-ah and court my cousin, I would kill you. I’m not joking if you were wondering. I’m dead serious. Arasso?” Kim Jonghyun have been owned by Choi Minho, did you know that?

DAMN!

“My heart only belongs to Jinnie and forever will.”

Kim Jonghyun, Han Jin Kyong is your property and forever will be. DO NOT think about any other girls when you’re with Jin Kyong. DO NOT become a jerk. Treat your girlfriend how she treats you. Remember,  you love her.


 

Author's Note:

YAY UPDATE! Sorry it's been a while since the last update which was somewhere in March! >_< I felt so guilty not being able to update due to writer's block and loads of projects from school! Once again, MIANHAMNIDA!

Also, please check out my new story! It's called "Insanity".

Here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/33942

Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!