Awkward Chicken Conversation

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Onew’s POV (HOORAY!)

This is strange. I feel empty…

WITHOUT MY CHICKEN! WHERE DID I PUT YOU, MY LOVE? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Someone cleared their throat. I snapped back into reality and noticed this strange woman around my age or younger sitting on the couch. I glanced at her direction and you cannot believe what I just saw. I hope my eyes aren’t betraying me. I recognize her and guess what?

MY CHICKEN IS SITTING ON THE TABLE! HOORAY! <3 CHICKEN, I LOVE YOU! DON’T EVER LEAVE ME WIFEY! I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GO!

OH I CAN EVEN MAKE A SPEECH ABOUT MY LOVE FOR YOU!

“Uh… so I heard you love chicken.” the girl cleared .

“Do not steal my chicken.” I growled, squinting my eyes after grabbing the chicken that was on the table.

“Chill dude… no one here is taking your chicken away from you.” I hugged tighter to the bucket of chicken that belonged to me and ONLY ME!

“You better not lie to me. I will get chicken to murder you if you lie.” My eyes did not blink for about two milliseconds.

“Chickens don’t have hands and they definitely can’t murder people. Get the facts straight, chicken obsessed lover boy.”

O_O what did she say about my chicken?

“CHICKENS ARE DELICIOUS AND Y!” I shouted out of random although the facts are true!

She was awfully quiet which is a good thing to me. It means I get my alone time with my chicken.

“Hey, come sit down and-”

“You’re not stealing my chicken, are you?”

“No I’m not. Now sit down and put the chicken on the table.” I stared at her, squinting my eyes like I did earlier.

“Gosh I don’t want your chicken!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

YES MY CHICKEN!

“So…. What do you like other than chicken?”

“Chicken dance.”

“Anything that doesn’t have to do with chickens?”

“CHICKEN IS POWER!? HOW CAN I LIKE- I do like girls – HOW CAN I LIKE SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY WIFEY?!”

“Your… wifey?” her eyes shot up.

“Chicken is life.”

“Uh huh… so… what kind of girls do you like?” I stared at her.

“Did I mention that?” maybe I randomly blabbered the fact but guys like girls, right? ;D

She nodded.

“Oh. Okay.”

“Go on…” she gestured with her hands.

“I like girls who love chicken as much as I do but won’t eat it too much because they will save it for me.” She nodded her head once again.

“Anything else?” O_O Since when did she take out paper and a pencil? Utensils… whatever. That was like some magic show where a magician pulled out a rabbit out of his hat.

“Where did the paper and pencil come from?” I asked.

“Magic.” Okay let’s go with that… I think she’s the magician’s assistant~

“Back to the main topic. What is your ideal type of girl? Or what do you see in your ideal girl?”

“I told you. One that loves chicken.”

“I know that already but what else other than chicken?”

Mimi’s POV

Geez he’s dragging the conversation way too long. Over and over, it’s chicken. =_= does he have anything else better to respond? Anything besides chicken ‘cuz I would love to know.

Why? You may ask.

I’m curious and feeling really nosey right now. This man in front of me is quite interesting. He was hugging a bucket of chicken that is half empty earlier on, when he entered the living room. Then he said he likes to do the chicken dance.

“Let’s try changing the topic for now. No chicken involved.” I stated the last sentence. I’m sick of hearing chicken all over. This man needs some therapy.

“But chicken is life! It’s power and passion. Chicken is-”

“Chicken is not the entire world. It does not mean power. Nor does it mean passion. Neither does chicken mean life or love. Chicken is only an illusion in your eyes. Sure chicken may taste delicious but stop going maniac over your love for chicken. It’s only food and nothing more. Go walk down the streets and declare chicken as your wife. You’ll be known as a fanatic for the rest of your life.”

He stared at me. After five seconds, he glanced at his bucket of chicken. And then his eyes shifted back at me. This went on for several minutes.

“Stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“Focus on what particular spot BESIDES the chicken.” Better have him not drooling than drooling. Does that make any sense? I hope it did because I understand it very well. Indeed I have.

So he focused on… guess. If you’re thinking me, you’re wrong. He was staring at my paper that was sitting on the table. I suppose he was reading it because I ducked down and saw his eyes shifting from left to right, constantly.

I slammed my two hands on the paper to cover up what I have written. It’s not embarrassing or anything but I’d rather keep the information just to myself.

“What was that? A survey for the chicken obsessed lover boy?” he asked.

“Somewhat. I’m just curious. I’ve never met a man that is so in love with chicken. A man that loves chicken more than he loves anything else. That includes women, sports, gaming, etc.”

“Well, that’s me alright!” he jumped on his seat. More like he was humping the sofa. I blame someone for talking somewhat erted things which I have no choice but to listen. Take a guess, it means no harm.

“Onew! Go out and have some fresh air with Mimi! Take a stroll to get to know one another!” The sweet voice came from Jin Kyong. Don’t tell me she’s trying to pair me up with chicken maniac. You want to know what I think about her mischief plan?

Sure I like my current single life. But I can’t be single forever. Can I?

Meeting new people means absolutely no harm. Unless they’re some kind of psycho, ert, a e or anything along the lines. Here I just met someone new who in fact is a person who is possessed by the power of chicken. He is way too interested into chicken that he doesn’t know the meaning behind the real world – reality. Okay he’s really getting on my nerves about the chicken thing.

But if this man can lighten my mood, then I might consider him as a good boyfriend candidate. I mean, humans mean no harm, right? What can he do if he does become my boyfriend? Cheat on me with chicken? Nawh…

But seriously… he is cute and has a good sense of humor. He’s lacking something though. What is he lacking in? His real self. I would love to get to understand him more.

Only…

If he doesn’t talk anymore about chicken.

=_= Oh my gosh. Chicken…. I wonder if I can really live with a man that adores chicken more than anything else. 


 

Author's Note:

It's been quite some time since the last update and I'm sorry for the long wait. Are my subscribers still alive? Please comment if you are! ^__^ Anyways... what do you think about this chapter?