Story time!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

Yeah I noticed that Key has his arms around my waist and I was very close to him. Usually I would feel extremely uncomfortable when guys touch me. But I guess since Key is Key and he’s like a brother I’ve never had, he would be an exception?

Okay, so I don’t have an older/young brother/sister. My family only consists of my parents and I, that’s all. Nothing that special.

Seriously, it’s been one week and I haven’t seen anything from Jonghyun oppa. I’ve been thinking for quite some time. Is this plan really going to work? It seems to be failing instead of accomplishing. I’m really starting to have doubts about this plan. Who thought of it again?

Oh… right. Kim Kibum.

I stared at Jonghyun oppa for a few seconds. His face was… is that a newer version of a tomato? O.O

“Why is your face red? Stop standing there and help clean up the mess!” Although this was an act, I am seriously furious with these young gentlemen! They can’t clean for their lives, can they?

I shook my head and shifted out of Key’s arms. My slippers carried my foot to the entrance of peace and quiet, known as my bedroom. Hehe I feel so awesome and special since I kicked one of the members out. Well, not exactly ‘kick’ them out. More less, they all offered me their room.

Taemin wanted to sleep in the same room as me, for some awkward and unknown reasons. Sadly, I declined his offer which made him frown big times. He even took his Pokémon plush toy and hugged it while rocking back and forth. Awee, he’s such a kid.

Onew’s bedroom was just… how should I describe it? Would you understand the meaning behind one word? Okay, take a rish. Chicken. He sure has a lot of posters, books, and stuffs all related to chicken. Did you know that he has a chicken looking pillow? I can’t believe it. He really is a chicken maniac.

I didn’t even want to go near Minho’s room. Something just tells me it isn’t right to suddenly walk in there and check it out. Something tells me there’s a lot of magazines hiding under the beds. I just don’t want to blind my perfect eye sight yunno? As for the term messiness? I suppose his room is messy. I mean, all guys are messy right? Key is an exception though.

His room is just plain clean! Not even one tiny speck of dust on the table. Dang he should change his occupation from a celebrity to my personal maid. Haha I’m so nice to him. Of course if he does become my maid, he only gets paid $3 per hour? Nawh, let’s not get into that. Anyways, Key is just way too organized. He should try to become messy once in a while. His closet is fully organized by colour of shirt to pants to sock and finally, shoes. As I mentioned earlier, not one speck of dust on the table. Does he have OCD or something? HE IS MORE ORGANIZED THAN FEMALES! Sometimes I wonder if he’s a female in disguise. Or if he had like some kind of gender change… I’m guessing that just sent shivers down your spine cuz I know I did.

Okay so I mentioned Taemin, Onew, Minho, and Key. Now all that’s left is Jonghyun oppa’s bedroom and you would not believe what I am going to blurt out.

His room is HUGE! The moment I walked in to observe, my jaws dropped. It was like, almost the size of my living room in my American house. Yeah, I can’t describe it since I’m still shocked at what I saw. Hisking sized bed is placed right in the middle. He has a big flat screen TV in his room. His computer desk is large compared to Key’s desk. The room isn’t that messy yet not very clean. His closets are attached. Why did I pluralized closet? It’s because he has two friggen large closets that can fit my wardrobes and shoes.

Yeah, it will probably take me 500 years to fully explain every aspect of the room. So guess what I? I have chosen a bedroom to raid and take control over.

JONGHYUN OPPA’S ROOM!

Yes. I nicely kicked him out of his own room and now it belongs to me. He whined about why I can’t take Taemin’s room. I told him that if I did, then Taemin would tackle me in my sleep. You know how he reacted to my reply? He pretty much freaked and agreed to share his room with me.

How I reacted? Let’s reverse time to about 3 days ago.

“Oppa, can I sleep in your room?” I yawned while hugging a pillow.

“With me? I know you want to, baby.” My head tilted to the side as I was starting to back up away from Jonghyun oppa.

“Am I talking to the right person here?” Now I was about to turn around and disappear from the door.

“Of course you are. I’m Kim Jonghyun. Who else would I be?” He smirked.

“No. I think I’m talking to the wrong person.”

“Come on. Don’t worry. I won’t do anything bad to you.” He was walking towards me and I backed up even more. He… doesn’t seem to be the oppa that I know earlier.

“Sure. A guy and a girl in one room. Oh I wonder what will happen between the two.”

He smirked. The end.

  • JUST KIDDING!~

So he seriously doesn’t seem like the Jonghyun oppa I met from day one, which was on the streets. Does he like skinship or something? We’re currently inches away from each other. For some reasons, I’m leaned against the wall and of course, he stood right in front of me. You know the position when guys pin girls against the wall? Either one or both their arms are touching the wall and basically they’re blocking you from escaping their palms? Yeah, that was the position we were caught in.

I’m probably freaking out right now. I’ve been close to guys before, way worse than this. But I’ve never had this weird feeling of going BA-THUMP. I think it’s just the heat in the room.

“So, still want to sleep in the same room?” He broke the awkward silence that filled the atmosphere two seconds ago.

“No. You’re going to be sleeping in the dumpster tonight.”

“BWOH?” He jumped back, leaving me with my personal space.

I nodded in response. “I’ll be sleeping here and you can sleep in the garbage can.”

His jaw dropped. “You’re kidding me.”

“Ani. Either that or you sleep with Minho.” I grinned.

“With that guy? Do you now know how messy his room is? THERE’S UNDER HIS BED!

“Okay… then share a room with Onew. He’s the leader, so I’m guessing he’ll allow you to stay in his room?”

“Chicken freak. No can do.”

“DID SOMEBODY MENTION CHICKEN!?” Out of the sudden, we heard Onew yelling all the way from the bathroom. Boy that guy sure got some good hearing. What, the bathroom is like 3 doors away from Jonghyun oppa’s room? Wow.

“NO!” We both shouted.

“I WANT CHICKEN!” We ignored him.

“Taemin?” He shook his head.

“What about Key?”

“Neat freak? He will kick me to Alaska if I leave a tiny bit of the dustbunnies in his room.”

“True. Then dumpster it is.”

“NOOOO!~” He whined, like a little kid.

“Too bad so sad. Sleep in the couch then.” I suggested.

“Fine, I’ll just sleep with Taemin.”

“Okay. This room is now officially mine.” I snickered. Jonghyun oppa frowned.

Back to living daylights. Here I am, staring up at the ceiling. I hope they finished cleaning the place. I glanced at my digital clock and noticed that I’ve been lying on my bed for at least an hour. It wouldn’t take a year to clean. I wonder how those boys are doing. Quickly, I sat up and got off bed. I headed out the door and into the living room, only to find the area very shocking.

Am I dreaming or is this seriously what reality means?

--------------

Author's Note: I've updated ^_^ My friend kept telling me to update and so I did x). Hope you enjoy it!~

Please comment and subscribe! :) Awee I lost 2 subscribers for this story D:< Is it really that uninteresting? -sobsob-