Don't Laugh!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Minho’s POV

“We really do need a mom.” I said.

“Oh and I forgot to ask earlier. Minho, what took you so long? It’s been about an hour and you’re finally here.” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Oh.. um…” I scratched the back of my head.

Should I tell them? But they’ll start laughing at me.

-------

Minho’s POV

I’ll just tell them… I hope they won’t laugh at me. >_<

“I’ll tell you but promise me… you WON’T laugh at me!” I emphasized the words promise and won’t laugh.

“Fine… I swear I won’t laugh at you.” Jonghyun replied.

“Okay… so this is how it went.” I began telling them the whole story of why I was running late. No, not literally running late for something urgent and important, like a meeting or going to work. You know, the definition of arriving slow.

-Flashback-

We arrived at building where our dorm is located. As a gentlemen, I hurried to the trunk and took out Jin Kyong’s luggage for her and brought it into the lobby.

“Here, I’ll take your luggage for you.” I insisted, as a man.

“Oh okay. Thanks.” She smiled.

I looked at the floor number at the top of the elevator. Gee, why is it taking so damn long!? I had no more patient to wait and started heading for the stairs.

“Minho-ah, there’s an elevator. Why take the stairs?” She asked.

Choi Minho, think of something to make yourself sound cool. I didn’t want to tell her ‘Oh I lose patience easily… therefore I’m taking the stairs.’

“Since there’s a pretty lady in the family, I need to build up my muscles to impress that pretty lady.” I winked and smiled a killer smile. I carried her fat and heavy luggage up the stairs.

By the time I was on third floor, I found myself exhausted and a little hungry. I want ramyun~...

I stared at Jin Kyong’s luggae. “Han Jin Kyong, how many things do you have in your luggage? As a man, I don’t have the energy to carry this up the stairs?”

I felt tired. Since nobody here is watching, I’ll take the elevator up and they’ll wonder why I’m so fast and then I can tell them that it’s a secret and tease them about it. YEAH GREAT IDEA MINHO!

I found the door and went out of the stairway. Yes, a hallway. I walked straight to the elevator and saw that the floor number was on 13.

Great… I just had to walk. I’m such an idiot. I could have taken the elevator with them and I could have arrived at the dorm. I would have been lying on my comfy sofa and relax while watching TV. Aish!

I pressed on the button and waited patiently (as if that’s ever going to happen) for the elevator to get to third floor. The number was slowly decreasing and as I was waiting, I kept yelling at myself for being so stupid.

-Ding-

“Finally, it’s HERE!” I shouted. I hope no one heard me.

I looked to my left and my right before I stepped foot into the elevator. I dragged the heavy luggage with me into the elevator and waited to go up.

I was the only one in the elevator, carrying a big and heavy luggage. I was waiting ‘till I arrived on 13th floor. I was currently on the 5th floor. Eight more floors and then I’m home!

I was really impatient. “Hurry up and let me get to my sofa and eat my ramyun!” I started to bounce up and down in the elevator.

Well, there’s bad news. The elevator suddenly stopped and I was STUCK! In anELEVATOR too!

I sighed and looked at my watch.. my ramyun!~

“This is just my luck. Great.” I sighed again.

I rung the bell that was in the elevator, asking for help.

It took the person about half an hour to arrive to the elevator and fix it. A good 30 minutes wasted already. Just great luck I have today.

-End of flashback-

“And so I had to waste a good 30 minutes waiting in the friggen elevator, waiting for someone to come fix it so I can go home.” I repeated while sitting on the sofa.

“Pfft..” I lifted my head that was starring at the shiny coffee table to see Jonghyun hung trying to hold in his laughter. But he blew it.. he burst out laughing.

I could also see that Jin Kyong wanted to laugh.

“YAH! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T LAUGH!” I shouted while getting off the sofa.

“Mianhae.. I can’t help it, man.” He stood up and patted his hand on my back, then left to the kitchen.

I pouted at him and then turned to look at Jin Kyong. I knew she wanted to laugh, so I let her laugh along. She ended up having to get a glass of water from the kitchen to calm herself down.

“Was it that funny?” I was still pouting and walked to the kitchen when Jonghyun hyung and Jin Kyong was hanging out.

“Mian. It was sort of funny.” Jin Kyong apologized.

“It wasn’t ‘sort of’ funny. It was priceless! I wish I was there to see it!” Jonghyun hyung quoted.

I pouted once again. Soon, I got over it and remembered I wanted to eat ramyun.

“Eomma, is there ramyun?” I tried to act like a little kid and wanted to tug her on her shirt. But I decided to just pout and whine at her.

“YAH! I’M YOUR EOMMA! NOT HER!” A strange voice suddenly yelled. It came from the outside the kitchen.

-------

AHAHA Who may that "strange" voice be! Omo~ I think you're going to have to find out in the next chapter! ~

Yes, I updated again today. I had the urge to update ... or else I would feel like a bad person x___x not updating for their readers to read!

Anyways...

Comment and Subscribe? ^_^