A Date?

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

3rd Person~

After ordering the lazy bums in the department to clean up their dorm, Jin Kyong freely walked out the door, slamming while at it. She sighed, standing on the opposite side of the door while eavesdropping on their conversation.

“HYUNG! I DON’T WANT TO DIRTY MY HANDS OR BREAK A NAIL! I JUST GOT A MANICURE!” There came a squeaky complaint. Guess who that was.

“YAH MINNIE! YOU AIN’T NO FEMALE! WHAT MANICURE? JUST DO AS I SAY OR ELSE..” Key spoke but left his sentence hanging.

“Or else...?” Minho said.

“CHICKEN!” No need for the name.

“NO NOT CHICKEN! AISH ONEW!”

T__________________T They can’t take care of themselves for crap?.

Jin Kyong sighed once again before leaving the apartment.

Two blocks away from her so-called home, someone she recognized had stalked her from the apartment, but never greeted her. It sure did make her feel paranoid with all those footsteps following her every movement.

“Hey.” A creeper’s hand tapped her gently on the shoulder.

“BACK OFF! I KNOW SELF-DEFENSE!” Jin Kyong grabbed him by the hand and was about to present one of her self-defense moves. But luckily, she didn’t tackle him.

“AH!” He ducked down, shielding his handsome face with both his arms. Jin Kyong realized who that creeper was. It was that young man whom appears to be quiet all the time. The one who hides everything away.

“Jonghyun?” She asked. He slowly unshielded his arms and unbent his knees.

“Did I.. by chance, hurt you earlier?” She panicked. Afraid she screwed up the image of a popular and y idol that every girl dreams of marrying.

He was perfectly fine. No scratches. No bruises. No scars nor blood. Nothing. He was perfectly fine.

“What were you doing creeping up on me like that?” She asked, making him feel uneasy.

“I wasn’t creeping up on you.” Jonghyun replied, with a very weak defense phrase.

“Sure…” She eyed him with a helpless look, then turned away from him.

“Y-yah!” He ran and caught up with her, walking by her side.

“What’d’ya want from me?” She sang one of the lines in Adam Lambert’s song Whataya Want From Me. Even if she didn’t sing-song, she was going to ask the question, either or.

“Where are you heading now?” He followed her until they reached a coffee shop.

They sat at a table for two and ordered two frappuccinos. The day wasn’t that cold. Maybe a little breezy and that was all that the weather forecasted?

“This feels just like a date.” Jin Kyong said quietly, sipping her drink that she ordered.

“Chincha?” So he heard. She nodded at his lame question.

“You’re one lucky girl.”

One eyebrow raised, “Waeyo?”

“What do you think?” All he got was a shrug from her. He sighed.

“You’re having a date with the famous Kim Jonghyun. Duh.” Attitude boy. Luckily the surrounding area in the coffee shop was filled with people, else he would come across trouble.

“Nah. I’m already lucky enough to be living under one roof with SHINee. Imagine what your fans would do. They would definitely prefer to have me dead for the intimacy between you guys and I. Five hot guys living with a female their age and she’s not in the media industry. That does not sound happy, does it?”

She left Jonghyun speechless. What can he do or say to continue on with another topic? Ideas were rushing through his mind. An unexpected question slipped out of his mouth.

“Oh. Anyways, do you have a…,” He started. She looked at him after taking another sip of her drink. Eyeing him curiously, he continued on. “a b-boyfriend?”

Did he just stammer on his words? Oh my… the famous Kim Jonghyun turning red? Nobody can recognize him for he wore a mask and in disguise. How awesome can he be? How awesome can this day be?

What programs are running in this guy’s mind? Jin Kyong thought.

Author's Note: Such a boring chapter >__< Should I start writing the main issue in the next chapter? Comment below! ^^