Clean Up

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Your POV:

I looked and Jonghyun oppa and sighed.

“Let’s get this party started!” I sang.

Obviously this isn’t a party… it was just a part of a song that I heard before.

He nodded and we started to get to work.

---------

Jonghyun’s POV

She seems rather excited than ever. Interesting girl.

“Oppa, can you tidy up the living room?” She asked, pointing at the clothes on the sofa.

“What, you haven’t seen or touched boxers before?” I teased.

“Oh I’ve seen them and touched them before. I need to go wash the dishes.” Man, she’s really blunt.

I stared at her. She lightly skipped to the kitchen. I observed her for a while before starting my duty.

She took out gloves from the cupboard beneath the sink and filled the sink with water. Then, she started humming and eventually that humming led to singing. It was an English song and I don’t really understand much of the lyrics, but I enjoyed her voice. It was really, sweet and smooth.

Song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meBCnPZ8LBI

I stopped staring at her and started to get to work.

-30 Minutes passed-

|| Still Jonghyun's POV

I finished my part of cleaning up the messy living room. 

"Phew. All done." I turned around and saw how shiny (YES THINK OF SHINee!) the kitchen was. I noticed the floor was literally washed with soap. It looked like anyone could slip and fall once they walk on it.

I walked towards her. I put my hands in the air and she knew what it meant.

“YEAHHH!” She high-fived me… it was really light.

Just then the door opened and someone walked in carrying a luggage. He wasn’t stable and fell down with his touching the shiny floor. Now it’s not so shiny near the door step.

“Oh… Minho-ah!” Jin Kyong walked slowly to where Minho was.

Minho’s POV

I walked out of the elevator and soon found myself at the front of SHINee’s door. FINALLY! HOME SWEET HOME!

I let my hand go from holding Jin Kyong’s luggage and took out my keys. ( Ahahaa KEY and his minions xD sorry I just had to write down my thought … LOL!)

I unlocked the door and walked in… without any warning, I fell down on my .

Aish! I couldn’t get up.

“Oh… Minho-ah!” I looked up to see a worried Jin Kyong walking slowly towards me. She held her hand in front of me and I took it. She pulled me up and now I had my feet on the floor.

“Kamsahamnida.” I tried to look away.. I can feel my face blushing. Aigoo.. falling in front of a girl… Not a good thing to see from a MAN!

The next thing I noticed was the sofa and coffee table really clean. My eyes started to wander around the room. The next thing I know, my legs guided me to the kitchen, then the bathroom, and finally back to the living room.

“D-did I enter the wrong dorm?” I asked, confused.

“Aniyo.” Jin Kyong replied.

“W-why? H-how?” I was a bit surprised.

I looked at Jin Kyong who had her hands in her pockets, smiling at me.

“Did you do this …. all by yourself?”

“Ani. Jonghyun oppa helped me!” She shifted a bit and smiled at Jonghyun.

“This place… it looks cleaner than before.” I was dazzled by the sparkles surrounding my visions. This whole room was like… in those palaces. Well, not exactly but you know… when the maids clean the house and it becomes sparkly… ? o_O

“Of course!~ We did all this in a good 45 minutes!” She announced.

“Bwoh? 45 minutes!?” I was shocked to hear that.

“All this.. in 45 minutes?” She nodded.

My jaw somewhat dropped. “How did you…?” I was speechless by the amazement that was led to my eyes.

“We really do need a mom.” I said.

“Oh and I forgot to ask earlier. Minho, what took you so long? It’s been about an hour and you’re finally here.” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Oh.. um…” I scratched the back of my head.

Should I tell them? But they’ll start laughing at me.

-- 

Finally an update! I noticed I haven't updated in a while. I had to rush on my ISUs D:<

ANYWAYS! ~ Hopefully I'll update a few more chapters.. But yeah.. If I don't, it will be cuz break is over and it's time for school. Exams are also coming up so STUDY STUDY STUDY! 

Comment and Subscribe? ^_^