Ditched

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

The two young men were still sitting on the bench, conversing in whatever topic rocked their boat. They didn’t seem to notice that their girlfriend and cousin were nowhere in sight until a few moments later when the sun continued to beam on their skin. Luckily for them, they aren’t tanned. Why? The sun is out and the weather is hot. It’s a very bright and sunny day for a picnic or any other couple dates. But what disappointed them was that they have been DITCHED.

Yup. Jonghyun’s girlfriend ditched him and eloped with the air and the wind. As for Minho, who knows where Mimi, his cousin, was dragged to? They were worried about their important people. Soon, their worrisome feelings softened.

“They wouldn’t be too far, would they?” Minho asked.

“They probably went shopping.” Jonghyun responded, trying to think opposite of his thoughts.

But on second thought, who knew what may have happened to both girls? They may have been kidnapped for heaven’s sake.

“Actually… we should give them a call. Just in case they’re not where we predicted they will be.” Jonghyun took out his phone from his pants pocket and quickly speed-dialed Jin Kyong’s number. He pressed ‘1’ on his speed dial as his girlfriend meant the world to him. She was his number one and always will be.

He waited until Jin Kyong picked up the call. “Yeobosaeyo?”

“JINNIE! Where are you!? What-” Jonghyun was interrupted by his girlfriend.

“Before you start asking me a bunch of questions, allow me to speak. Otherwise you won’t be coming home tonight. I’ll make sure you won’t be able to step past the front door.” she warned. Jonghyun quickly became quiet as told and allowed Jin Kyong to finish her statements. He the speakers of the phone call so that both Minho and he can listen attentively.

“Mimi and I are on the way to the dorm, so tell Minho he doesn’t need to worry sick about his cousin. He’s probably panicking like a maniac right now, judging from how well I know Choi Minho. Just don’t worry, arasso? She’s safe with me and we’re almost at the dorm. One more block and we’ll arrive at our destination.” Jin Kyong assured Minho on the safety of Mimi.

“Arasso.” They both said, in unison. “Just don’t lose my cousin or else…” Minho couldn’t think of any frightening yet joking threats to respond back.

“Or else… what? Strangle me and send me off to the King, telling him that I lost your dear cousin?” she joked. Minho could hear Mimi’s laughter in the background.

“That’s possible but unlikely. Anyways, just bring my cousin home safe and sound.”

“Aish. We’re outside the apartment. Stop worrying. Well, I’m going to hang up. Unless…”

“I’m not going to pay for your bill, yeobo.” Jonghyun knew clearly what Jin Kyong was referring to.

“Awe fine. You’re buying me clothes then.” Dammit. He thought.

“Arasso. I love you, my Jinnie.” he said and hung up the call.

“Man that was way too cheesy. You two, honestly, just marry each other already!” Minho found it shivering. He’s not used to those cheesy moments between lovers, even if they’re married or not.

“You’re just jealous you don’t have a girlfriend as lovely as Jin Kyong-ah.” Jonghyun gave Minho a merrong and then slid his phone back into his pockets.

“Who said I don’t have a girlfriend?”

“SO YOU DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! DAMN, BROTHER, YOU GOT ME GOOD THIS TIME.” Jonghyun smacked Minho on his back. “So tell me who your girl is. Hyung must know. I’ll keep it a secret from-wait, there’s no need to keep it a secret from everyone. Key and Taemin both have a girl of their own. Onew is just… Onew.”

“Fine.” Minho gave in. He can’t deny the fact he does have a girlfriend, especially to Jonghyun who is apparently, really nosey towards these relationships.

“Call her out now. I want to meet her and see if she’s the perfect girl for my brother.” He doesn’t seem like his usual self. Something’s wrong… Minho thought in his mind.

“I’ll bring her over tomorrow. That way, everyone has the chance to meet her.”

“Alright. C’mon, let’s go hang out somewhere.” Jonghyun suggested.

“Where to? I don’t wanna go back this early.”

“Since you ruined my date with Jinnie today, you’re treating me to something sweet.”

“Chincha?” Minho asked in a monotone voice.

“Obviously. Who told you to ruin your hyung’s date with his lovely girlfriend?” Jonghyun gave his brother props on the right chest. They both stood up and walked away to whom knows where exactly…?

On the other side of town, Jin Kyong and Mimi took the elevators to their destination.

“Crap, I forgot the keys in the house.” Jin Kyong ruffled through her purse in search for the keys to the dorm.

“What are we going to do then?” Mimi asked, curious and nervous. She doesn’t know the answer to why that is.

“Ah,” The atmosphere seemed to have brightened up. “Someone isn’t busy today and is probably cuddled in his room with a bucket of chicken.”

“Is this that chicken obsessed boy you were talking about earlier at the park?” Mimi asked and Jin Kyong nodded. She rung the doorbell twice but no one seemed to have responded. Just when Jin Kyong was about to loudly knock on the door, the door flew open and appeared an adorable young man that had messy curly hair along with a bucket filled with chicken wings.

“Jin Kyong-ah, you’re back!” Onew wanted to hug Jin Kyong with his greasy hands plus a bucket of chicken, but Jin Kyong reacted quicker than you can imagine. She stopped Onew from going close to her and Mimi. Instead, she continued walking forward, making Onew back up step by step.

“Go wash yourself before going near me. With that bucket of chicken, you won’t be able to receive a hug from me or this pretty lady here.” she said as she turned her head towards Mimi’s direction, who was already sitting on the couch outside in the living room.

“Arasso. I’ll be back, my chicken love.” Onew said, dramatically.

When he was nowhere in sight, Jin Kyong observed the kitchen. “Aish, they are as messy as ever. This is even worse than the first day I arrived.”

“Mimi, you can feel free to watch TV. Just help yourself!” she shouted from the kitchen, hoping it would reach their guest in the living room.

“Why? What’s wrong?” The voice seemed to have gotten closer to the kitchen. By the time Jin Kyong looked up, Mimi was standing at the kitchen entrance with a shocked face.

“What happened here?” Mimi asked.

“Five boys living under one roof causes this mess, especially since they have a girlfriend nowadays. They won’t even help me clean. So being the only female in this dorm, I have to serve them like a waitress and a maid. To make it sound worse, I’m their eomma.” Jin Kyong lightly giggled but then it died out.

“Oh… do you need any help?”

“It’s okay! You’re a guest right now. Go sit until I’m finished with the cleaning!” Jin Kyong pushed Mimi out of the kitchen. It was true. Mimi’s a guest here and who would force a guest to help out with the household chores? Obviously not Jin Kyong.

When Mimi was out of the kitchen, Onew came walking in. “JIN KYONG-AH!” Onew ‘glomped’ Jin Kyong, who apparently, wasn’t aware of Onew’s presence.

“YAH! Get off of me!” Onew got off of Jin Kyong.

“Whatcha doin’?” He asked in a sing-song tone of voice.

“Cleaning. Now go serve our guest from outside and leave me alone while you’re at it.”

“We have a guest? OH MY GOSH DOES HE OR SHE LIKE CHICKEN!?”

“Yes she likes chicken. Now SHOO!” Jin Kyong kicked Onew out of the kitchen so she can finish cleaning.

“Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Minho… you guys are in deep trouble when you come home tonight.” Jin Kyong muttered before taking out the gloves from the cupboard under the sink. 


 

Author's Note

How do you like this chapter? What do you think of Onew and Mimi? COMMENT BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE! <3