News

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

3rd Person’s POV

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!~” Taemin exclaimed while running into the living room where Jin Kyong is located. She was busy watching a movie with Jonghyun. What a couple.

“SHHHHHHH!” Jonghyun gestured Taemin but Taemin ignored his hyung and went to sit next to Jin Kyong.

“Noona, I have something to tell you!” He said excitedly, shaking his noona’s arm.

“Taemin, go find Minho hyung to play with and don’t bother us right now.” Jonghyun said trying to shake Taemin off of Jin Kyong.

“Can you two hush up?! I’m trying to watch the darn movie here!” Jin Kyong couldn’t take on with the surrounding noises from both sides of her ear.

“But I have something to tell you noona!” Taemin whined.

“What is it that you want to tell me?” She asked, turning her head in the direction of the maknae.

“SHE ACCEPTED MY CONFESSION!” He shouted with pleasure.

“Chincha?” Her eyes widened at the news she heard from Taeminnie.

“Neh!” Jin Kyong ruffled Taemin’s hair then patted it to make it perfect.

“You’re a grown up man. When’s your next date?”

Taemin giggled. “Tomorrow.” He smiled.

“Oh…” She turned to face the pouting Jonghyun. They weren’t bothered by the sounds from the movie. “Let’s go on a double date tomorrow!” She suggested enthusiastically.

“What’s a double date?” Taemin asked as he was confused.

“You seriously don’t know what a double date is?” Jonghyun scoffed.

“Aniyo.” He answered.

“A double date is when four people are going on a date. For example you and your girlfriend are considered the first couple for a double date. The next couple can be Jin Kyong and I. Get it?” Jonghyun explained. Taemin scratched his head.

“Somewhat.”

“What does that mean?” Jonghyun asked.

Jin Kyong stared at the two confused boys. “Let me try and explain.” They both nodded.

“It’s a date in which two couples participate. Two couples equal to four individuals. Think of it as a date with your girlfriend Taemin. At the same time, your hyung and his girlfriend is also on a date. But the thing is, the four people are with each other on that same date. Does it get to your mind now?” She asked.

“Neh.” Taemin smiled and hugged his noona in which Jin Kyong hugged him back.

“Then tomorrow here we come!” Taemin cheered excitedly.

“By the way, did you tell your other hyungs that you have a girlfriend?” The double ‘J’ couple asked. If you’re wondering who the double ‘J’ couple is, then it is Jin Kyong and Jonghyun. Their name both starts with the letter ‘J’.

“Aniyo.” Taemim replied bluntly.

“Uh oh…” Jonghyun and Jin Kyong sighed and shook their heads.

“Wae?” Taemin touched the back of his neck.

“Nothing. Furthermore, keep this dating thing a secret.”

This does not seem to be a good start with SHINee. The couple thought.

------------

Author's Note: An update LOL!~ Sorry it's such a short update. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit longer XP. Why don't they allow the SHINee members know about the maknae dating? :O