Today's Date with Key

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

“SHUSH! Almighty Key isn’t always almighty! He has his own thoughts too! Plus, the girls who confessed to me are y looking. I want a pure, innocent, sweet, loving, and pretty girlfriend.” Key clasped his hands together.

“Hm… I think I know someone that matches your description quite well.” Jin Kyong rubbed her chin.

“Chincha!?” She nodded.

“INTRODUCE ME TO HER!”

------------------

Key’s POV

JIN KYONG-AH, YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE YOU RIGHT NOW! I stood near the bench, waiting for a certain person. Jin Kyong said she will introduce me to her friend, and so she did. There was even a picture of her in Kyonnie’s phone. Though there weren’t that many images, I had the picture of her in my mind.

Yes Kyonnie is the nickname I gave Jin Kyong-ah. Mainly because Jjongie won’t allow me to call his yeobo ‘Jinnie’. That greedy, selfish, no good dinosaur.

Basically what the picture tells me about this Sun Mi girl is that she highlighted her hair with dark red at the crown of her head and blonde dye hidden near the bottom of her hair. She doesn’t put too much make-up on and she’s already looking stunning to me. She’s nowhere near the y type of person although the image she portrayed gives me the feeling she’s a total . I suppose it’s the hair since you can detect the highlighted and dyed portion of the hairstyle. What I know from staring at the picture for approximately five minutes is that she’s an outgoing type of person. One that is easy to talk to and won’t hide behind the bushes, hinting to me that they are shy and afraid. How I know that? I don’t, actually.

If you saw the picture of Kyonnie’s friend, then you might interpret the sense that she is an outgoing , rude, badass looking, confident, violent, and definitely non-innocent. After staring at her picture for quite some time, you’ll notice a few errors in that hypothesis. From what I heard, Kyonnie told me that she’s nowhere near what I listed. Ouch if her friend were to read my mind/know what I said about her, then I will be kicked in the guts X__X.

Dangit I’m starting to sound a bit too much like Jonghyun! ): Remember Key; don’t be influenced by the jerk face Jonghyun. You are so much better than him in every aspect.

“A-anyeong.” A really cute looking girl that has her hair highlighted near the top and dyed near the bottom, waved at me. She looks exactly like the girl from the picture Kyonnie showed me! Plus, she looks somewhat shy and uncomfortable from her walking gestures. It’s probably because I’m looking so friggen hot today ;).

No… actually, it’s the high heels she wore. I suppose she’s not used to wearing heels? Though going on dates require females to dress up like a doll, in pretty and fashionable clothing.

“Are you-“

“Lee Sun Mi imnida. Annyeong.” She bowed ninety degrees, purse in hand. Her hair wasn’t tied up so it flowed freely when she bowed.Awe, she’s so polite. Nothing near the first encounter with Kyonnie ~. AH PLEASE DON’T READ MY MIND GIRLY!

“Kim Kibum imnida. You can call me Key.”

“Kimbum-sshi, what’s today’s event?” Damn, this girl is blunt. I like. Innocent, cute, yet straightforward. I can already sense myself wanting to my lips. Note to self: NEVER, and I mean it, NEVER ask Jonghyun for any advice on dates and girls. Whatever he told me is just disturbing, now that I think about it.

“Where do you want to go?” I smiled. She puffed her cheeks, her index finger touching the edge of her lips. They look shiny and so kissable- WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THINK?

…..

Oh well, thinking doesn’t kill a huge amount of brain cells.

We ended up taking a stroll at a nearby river. I honestly have no idea where we’re located now =_= I’m not that great with my geographical destinations but it’s alright.

“I-" She and I started.

“You-" As a gentleman, I allowed her to speak before I did. Ever learned about lady’s first?

“What was your first impression of me?” She stared me straight into the eyes. I did the same as her eyes were shining beautifully. The way she’s staring at my face is just so innocent that I want to bite her =3. Unlike Jjongie, I’m notthat erted.

There was quite the awkward silence. “My first impression of you?” I restated her question. She nodded in response.

It took me a while to process what I had in mind. Well, she is my ideal type of girlfriend. The sweet, innocent, beautiful, cute, bubbly, angelic type. I’m not so sure whether she’s interested in me. I shall ask her what she thinks of me next. I noticed that she was fiddling with her fingers while I stood there, deep in thoughts.

“You’re perfect. Not perfect as in Mary Sue. You own such beautiful eyes that glitter, your hair reflects under the shining light, and the way you smile can easily melt a man’s heart.”

“That’s only my appearance. What about my persona?”

Okay, I admit that it took me a while to figure out how to express my thoughts. It’s difficult for a man to confess to a girl that they just met a couple of hours ago.

“You’re really nice, sweet, innocent, outgoing, talkative, joyful, funny, and cute. The way you speak and your movements are so angelic-like. To others, you’re not considered a Mary Sue. As for my opinion, you’re perfect in all aspects.”

“Awe, thanks. That sounds more like a confession to me.” She winked and smiled.

“Yeah I know. I think I fell in love with you already.” My hands slipped its way from my pockets to the side of her hair. I traced her feature from head to jaw. Her hair is so smooth while her skin is like white chocolate. I inched closer to her and I sense her blushing. I know she thinks I’m his type of guy. How would I know? We’ll see ;).

I placed part of her hair behind her ears. She really does look amazing.

“What do you think of me?” I questioned.

“You’re cute.” She replied and I know for sure her cheeks are turning pinker than pink. It’s almost a medium red, nowhere close to a tomato yet.

“Do you mind?” I spread my arms wide and she looked at me weirdly. She shook her head and then jumped into my embrace. Awe she’s so cute<3.

“Does that mean we’re-“

“Yes.” She interrupted.

I don’t need further analysis of Lee Sun Mi. She’s perfect for the position of Key’s girlfriend. She may not be the most gorgeous women on Earth, or the iest women in the universe, but she is perfect in my point of view. I don’t care what you might be thinking, things such as ‘Key is so narrow-minded and doesn’t have good tastes in women.” well you know what?

Don’t judge a book by its cover.


 

Author's Note:

I know that the very last sentence is really cliché but I honestly don't care. I'm still having writer's block and to be truthful, I dont' know what's going to happen in the next chapter though I have everything planned out... sorta. ):

Anyways, please do the following:

1. Enjoy your reading & please suggest this to any of your friends that might be interested in this story~

2. Comment below,

3. SUBSCRIBE!

^ Thank you!