Valentine's Day

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I laid down on my bed staring up at the ceiling. Hmm… today’s Valentine’s Day. I wonder what I should get her. Well, I better give her something amazing that will be a mind struck as we just started going out. Dangit, this is harder than I thought!

Should I buy her some kind of jewelry? Would she even like it? Hm, chocolates? Argh! This is so complicated!

Shifting positions, I sat up straight on the bed and ran my fingers through my hair. Simply talking, I was trying to think of what to get Jin Kyong. It is Valentine’s Day. Hm, I should go ask Key since he should know more about this than me.

I headed out the door and spotted Key in the living room watching some cooking show.

“Hey Key. I need to ask you something.” I walked up to him who was sitting on the comfy sofa. I needed to sit as well so I made him scoot over.

“What do you need?” He asked without looking up at me, his eyes still focused on the TV screen.

“It’s Valentine’s Day and I don’t have any idea what to give Jin Kyong.” Now that made him turn to face me.

“Chocolates?” He raised a brow.

“I thought about that as well. But I don’t know if she likes sweets.”

“All girls adore sweets! Sweet candies, sweet drinks, sweet chocolates, and most importantly, a sweet boyfriend.”

“Umma! The last line is so cheesy!”

“Well, it is true though! Believe me if you want. You don’t have to.” He averted his gaze away from me and back on the TV.

“Gee, thanks for the help.”

“You’re very welcome!” He sounded cheerful.

“Hm, maybe I shall try asking Minho.” I thought and walked right into Minho’s room.

“Yah Minho.” I turned the door knob and saw him reading some magazines. He looked up.

“Oh hyung. What’s up?”

“I need your advice. It’s Valentine’s Day and I am lost as to what I should get for Jin Kyong.”

“Get her chocolates?”

“Do you know if she likes sweets?”

“Yeah.”

“You sure?”

“99.9% sure. All girls like sweets.” He answered.

“Gee thanks for being like Key.” I thanked him and walked out the door. I was planning on walking into Taemin’s room to ask him, but I doubt that will ever happen. He won’t understand. So I walked past his bedroom when all of a sudden,

“HYUNG! HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!” He jumped on me.

“Go find a girl and tell her that!” I shouted, trying to get the maknae monkey off of me.

“Fine.” He pouted as I got him to get off of me. “I’ll go and find Jinnie noona.”

“NO YOU CAN’T!” I stopped him by shouting.

“Waeyo?!” Like an 8 year old, Taemin whined.

“She’s my girlfriend and in NO way are you saying that to her!”

“Hyung, that’s not fair! I liked noona way before you!” He whined, again.

“Too bad so sad. She’s mine!” I said and walked away, leaving a careless Taemin in the middle of the hallway.

The last person to ask for advice would be Onew. I knocked on the door before walking in. He’s childish, but still the leader. He can easily strangle me if I piss him off.. even if it’s a tad bit.

“Come in!” Onew shouted from inside his room. I slowly turned the door knob and walked into his room, seeing that he’s busy searching for restaurants that serves delicious chicken.

“I need your advice,” I started.

“Depends on the advice?” That made no sense whatsoever. But whatever.

“What should I get Jin Kyong since it’s Valentine’s Day today?” There was a moment of silence before he replied.

“Get her roses?” For once he didn’t say chic-

“and maybe some chicken. Girls like to eat chicken!”

Seriously? I think it’s only you who likes to eat chicken every day.

“So roses and sweets?” I asked again, confirming whether I heard right or wrong.

“Yep. And don’t forget the chicken!~” He said cheeringly.

“How about we reserve the chicken for you?”

“THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!”

I completely ignored him ranting about chicken and being the gentlemen I am, I went out to buy roses and chocolates for my sweet adorable girlfriend.

------------

3rd Person’s POV

Jonghyun went into the flower shop to check out some flowers that he can buy.

“Hello sir, may I help you?” One of the flower maids asked Jonghyun.

“Uhm, I would like to buy some roses.” Of course he was in a disguise. He doesn’t want to be caught in a flower shop. It would start off rumors, though he doesn’t mind letting the world know that he has such a beautiful girlfriend.

“What type of roses would you want to buy? Is it for your girlfriend?” She asked.

“Yeah it’s for my girlfriend. Any recommendations?”

“So you have no background knowledge in roses, am I right?” He nodded.

“Well, red roses represent love and passion. Six roses signify a need to be loved or cherished. Eleven roses assure the recipient they are truly and deeply loved. Thirteen roses indicate a secret admirer.” The lady explained.

“Well then, I’ll have 11 red roses please.” He said and followed her to where the red roses are. She helped him gather the roses and wrapped it up, beautifully.

“Thank you for purchasing! Hope your girlfriend would appreciate and love your sincerity!” She greeted while he walked out the flower shop.

Outside, he thought it was time to buy chocolates. He went into an expensive store that sells the sweetest and most expensive chocolate. Then, he got a call from Jin Kyong.

“Jin Kyong, where are you?” He asked through the phone.

“I’m at ______________ (think of a place of your preference). Can you please come and pick me up?”

“Araso. I’ll be there very soon. Stand where you are and wait for me!”

“I’ll be waiting!” She said and hung up the phone.

He drove to the location that his girlfriend is waiting. When he arrived, he saw his girlfriend wearing an absolutely stunning dress. After parking his car at the side, he went to the other side, opening the door for his girl, like any gentlemen would.

“Thank you.” She said as she sat into the car.

He smiled at her and walked back to the driver’s seat.

“You look beautiful today. Actually, you look beautiful always.” He said and gave her a kiss. On the lips.

“Awe, you’re so sweet!” She smiled after breaking off from their kiss.

“Here, this is for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.” He took the roses and chocolate from the back of the car and handed it to Jin Kyong.

“Jonghyun, you didn’t have to.” She said.

“Of course I have to. You’re my precious girl. I want to get you something special.”

“Having you with me is special enough.” She gave him another kiss on the cheeks as it caused him to blush.

“Awe, is my Jjongie blushing? How cute.” She giggled and gave him a tight hug.

“You’re cuter.” He said and they drove off to wherever their next destination was.

To her, it was the best Valentine’s Day ever.

To him, he got a kiss from his lover and saw how happy she was. He wants to make her smile, always. As her smile meant everything to him.

---------

Author’s Note:Happy Valentine’s Day / Happy Single Awareness Day :) !

Thoughts and suggestions/comments? COMMENT below! XD