Uncomfortable Sighting

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Key’s POV

It’s been MONTHS since my yeobo asked Jin Kyong noona out. Wait.. since they’re going out now, I should stop calling him my yeobo. Don’t want to cause a misunderstanding although Jinnie is really easy going. Overall, I’m so glad my plan succeeded! But the problem now is … they’re too lovey dovey! T_T

AISH! Ever since Valentine’s day, those two have been inseparable! They eat dinner together, without us interrupting. They go out and have fun together, forgetting that we’re present. They do everything together nowadays! We don’t even have time to hang out with either of them. And the thing is… even though they live under the same roof, they do not find each other boring which is the interesting thing! They see each other every morning, afternoon, and night. How can they still be so touching?

NOT THAT I WANT TO BREAK THEM UP AND I SWEAR IF THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER, I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO DIVE INTO THE OCEAN AND SWIM WITH THE SHARKS!

I sat on the couch with my arms across my chest. The longer I sit here, the more I have to observe the two. First, they gave each other pecks on the cheeks. Next, they fed each other breakfast. After that, they gave each other sweet loving hugs that lasted for about 2 minutes or more.

And now they’re SNUGGLING in each other’s arms while watching some random show on television!? I am so jealous! D:

WHY CAN’T I GET A GIRLFRIEND? I WANT A GIRLFRIEND TOO! A GIRLFRIEND! GIRLFRIEND PLEASE!

---------

Taemin’s POV

This is so unfair to me! Why does hyung get a girl when I AM THE CUTEST MAKNAE IN THE WORLD? I’m forever alone. Huu~ ):

---------

Onew’s POV

Jonghyun hyung and noona are snuggling in each other’s arm. I think it’s cute for couples to do that. Haha, well of course I know they’re dating. They announced it a couple of months ago. DUH!

Key hyung is jealous. I know that as well. I know he wants a girl. But too bad he doesn’t have one.

I don’t want a girl. Not now, not ever.

Unlike Taemin, I’m not forever alone.

That’s cuz I have CHICKEN!

CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY! <3 I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU!

---------

Minho’s POV

Too lovey dovey. Too cheesy. Too – romantic. I’m getting shivers down my spine right this moment.

“Yah, go get a room and you two can do whatever you want there!” I can no longer tolerate their sweetness towards each other. Gosh, they do this every day and yet they don’t find it sickening. Unlike those two lovebirds who finds it cute, sweet, adorable, loving, ughhhh too cheesy nowadays; it’s very uncomfortable. I think Jin Kyong is our new eomma aside from Key hyung. Well, technically Key hyung is a man, yet he doesn’t act like one.

On the other hand, Jonghyun hyung is so full of responsibilities. We’re his dongsaengs yet we whine and act all childish in front of him. He makes a great appa, don’t you think?

“Why don’t you two elope into the sunset or just go and get married, then move into your own apartment with your future kids?” Key suggested, an annoyed expression on his face. Envious much?

“I agree. OR you two can just go find a room and do whatever. You’re making us feel very uncomfortable!” I added onto Key’s message.

“HYUNG! THIS IS NOT FAIR! WHY DO YOU GET NOONA!? I THOUGHT SHE LIKED ME!” Taemin whined, grabbing a pillow from the couch and aiming it at Jonghyun hyung, except he missed.

“I do like you Taeminnie, but as an adorable dongsaeng, not yet a man. Maybe when you grow older and become more mature, you’ll find a woman of your own.” Jin Kyong winked at Taemin who was frowning at her.

“NO YOU CANNOT HAVE CHICKEN! ‘S ALL MINE!” Onew munched on the chicken wing that was placed on his plate. For some reason, he was sitting on the floor o.O, with a huge smile plastered onto his face.

“Onew, we’re not talking about chicken! For the nth time!” I shouted and used my foot to nudge his back while at it. That kiddo, always thinking about chicken! Who introduced him to chicken anyways?

Oh yeah. That was me. T_T

The Guy’s POV (with the exception of Jonghyun)

Great. Just Great. Now they are expressing their love towards each other by acting all cheesy and stuff.

“No, I love you more.” Jonghyun hyung gently tapped Jin Kyong noona’s nose.

She replied with a, “I love you more than you love me, boy.”

And the engaging conversation between the couple continued on with quotes such as,

“Awe, you’re so sweet!” or “You’re the brightest star in my eyes.” or “No one can be as perfect as you<3.” or “My love for you is stronger than the wind.” and if those aren’t sweet enough for their ears, then they express their feelings through songs. And the song they often sing is Perfect Two by Auburn. Since when did they know English songs? >.< Probably from Jin Kyong noona.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'.”

“Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

Cause you’re the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry.”

Guess who sings which verse. Quite the obvious. I let out a sigh. This is really getting on my nerves. It’s very irritating, knowing that I am still single!

“JUST GO GET A ROOM ALREADY! WE’RE ALL GETTING THE CHILLS FROM YOUR CHEESINESS HYUNG!” 

-------------

Author's Note: Updated ^_^ as I said I would -secretninjatime- So what do you think? COMMENT below! <3

Song: Perfect Two
Artist: Auburn :)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78

^ Cute & Amazing song to listen to :)

Thank you to ALL my amazing subscribers! <3