This Place is a LANDFILL!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Your POV

Key was the one who drove and not Minho. I still don’t get why, but I’d rather not die. They make Minho sound like he’ll crash right into a tree. Not trying to jinx anything or anyone.

We arrived at the building. Minho carried my luggage up the stairs.

“Minho-ah, there’s an elevator. Why take the stairs?” I asked after I pressed on the up button on side of the elevator.

“Since there’s a pretty lady in the family, I need to build up my muscles to impress that pretty lady.” He winked and did his killer smile while carrying my fat and heavy luggage up the stairs.

I sweat-dropped. Is he kidding or what? Their dorm is on the 13th floor. He’s seriously considering on taking the stairs?

Oh well, he can build up his muscles. I didn’t really mind if he really wants to impress me. He’ll just be really tired by the time he arrives.                                                                                                                                                                               

-Ding-

The elevator was here. The four of us walked into the elevator. It wasn’t that crowded and we did have our personal space. I was standing in the middle out of the four corners while the rest of the boys occupied a corner. Jonghyun oppa stood at the back right corner, Taeminnie stood at the front left corner, Key was standing in the back left corner, and Onew was standing at the front right corner. We knew each other, but we kept our personal bubble.

“HOLY-“ You took a good view of SHINee’s dorm. This is why they want me to live with them?

“This place is like a landfill!” You shouted while trying to find way to walk through the living room.

Let’s describe how the place looks like. Okay…. There is practically NOWHERE for me to walk in this messy room. IS THIS EVEN SUITABLE FOR A NORMAL PERSON!? I tried not to step on any of the clothes that were lying on the floor. I made my way to the kitchen. My eyes totally fell off my face. I cannot believe this mess. The sink is filled with unwashed dishes, the kitchen counter has food spill all over it. The kitchen floor is partially sticky. I’m guessing one of the members spilled orange juice and never cleaned it up.

I looked at the boys. “Do any of you know how to wash the dishes?” Taemin, Key, and Onew shook their heads. Jonghyun didn’t say or do anything.

I swear my head is going to explode any second.                                                

-Tsk tsk tsk-

I headed towards the living room where the four of them were standing.

I stared at them for a long while. “Do any of you know how to clean?”

“Jonghyun hyung knows how to clean!” Taeminnie was the first to say.

I turned to look at Jonghyun. “Oppa, would you mind helping me clean this place?” I asked, pointing at the surrounding area.

“I’m fine with it.”

I smiled and clasped my hands together. “Alrighty. The rest of you can do your own things while we clean.”

“I love you noona! You’re the best!” Taeminnie ran to hug me. I patted him on the head.

“Okay, let go and allow noona to tidy up this mess.” I pulled Taemin off of me.

“Araso noona.” He smiled and ran to his room.

Key and Onew also headed to his room.

I looked and Jonghyun oppa and sighed.

“Let’s get this party started!” I sang.

Obviously this isn’t a party… it was just a part of a song that I heard before.

He nodded and we started to get to work.

--------

Ahahaha SHINee's dorm is like a landfill.. such an awesome simile x)...

Okay, so I wrote this two days ago but my iPod wouldn't let me update this -____-. Here it is!

Comment and Subscribe?