Decision

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // YOUR POV:

“Yeah. Look, I’m really sorry okay? I didn’t know those people had good ears like puppies do. Sheesh. I’m sorry. Don’t make me feel any more guilty than I already am.”

“You’re guilty?” Minho gave an evil smirk.

I nodded. I saw him look at Key, Jonghyun and Onew.

I walked to Taeminnie. “What’s going on?”

We were so oblivious as to what they are whispering about.

Soon, they split up from the small group and walked towards me.

“We have a plan.” I heard Minho chuckle.        

I was clueless, dumbfounded. Staring was all I could do.

In my mind, I was thinking ‘Am I supposed to tell ? Help? Fire? At this time of day?’

------------

Your POV

Normally at times like this, I’m supposed to be panicking non-stop on the outside and inside. But it’s very weird. I’m calm both inside and outside. What’s there to be afraid of? If they do anything, I’ll learn what my self-defense instructor taught me.

-Flashback-

“When using your voice you should … ?” Carol questioned us, with loads of confidence as expected.

“YELL NOT SCREAM!” We yelled.

“What’s the first line of defense?”

“OUR VOICES!” We shouted.

“When running away from an attacker you should yell the word … ?” She put her hands towards her ear, ready to hear our answer.

“FIRE!”

“When striking the attacker you should yell the word … ?”

“NO!”

“The difference between screaming and yelling is … ?” Again, hands to the ear.

“CONFIDENCE!” We shouted all together with lots of confidence.

“Good. Rise my soon to be ninjas!” She gestured both hands up, going with her sentence.

“But we’re already ninjas!” One girl by the name of Rae shouted.

We all laughed, including Carol.

-End of flashback-

See, if they’re going to do anything to me, I’m all ready! What’s that word again? Confidence!

“If you’re planning on doing something weird to me, I swear I will kick you all in the crotch. No kidding.” I was already in my defense stance. Knees bent, legs are shoulder width apart and both of my hands are opened.

“Whoah. Calm down noona.” Key whoahed me.

“Tell me that ‘plan’ of yours then.” I replied, still in my defensive stance.

But seriously, four big guys (oh you should know what I’m talking about) are surrounding me. I’m a friggen GIRL! Of course I need to be protective of myself. And hey, who cares if they’re famous. They’re guys after all… and you know what goes on in a guy’s mind. Okay, I’m starting to go off topic.

“Oh well, you know…” Minho started to tease.

“Get your hand away from me and you will still get the chance to see your babies in the future.”

This time, Taeminnie giggled. Oh right, I forgot that he was right next to me.

“Okay girl, calm down. We just have an exciting plan figured out and we’d love to have you participate in it.” He chuckled.

“Hyung, just get to the point.” Key said.

“Fine fine. You’re a girl. We’re guys. You know how to cook right?” He asked.

I nodded. “Sure.”

“Great. You can stay with us then.” He chimed.

“If me staying with the five of you, then that means I’m responsible for cooking your food, cleaning your dorm, tidying up everyone’s messy rooms and other stupid and lame chores right?” I squinted one eye.

They add nodded. “If you’re playing that kind of act, then no.”

“Please noona!?” Taeminnie grabbed onto my shirt and tugged onto it.

Omo he’s just too adorable! No one  can resist his cute face >.<

I looked at Taeminnie, then the rest of the members. They were all giving me their cutest aegyos ever. Jonghyun was pleading  with hands clasped together, Key was pouting like a little kid, Onew’s eyes were shining like a lost puppy, and Minho was trying to give me his cute pout that turned into a seductive smile.

Okay, if you were standing in my position right now, you wouldn’t be able to resist their charms. What can one girl do when five guys are practically begging you to stay with them? Plus, they’re the all-time famous boy group, SHINee! I bet you would agree without any hesitations!

I took a few seconds to think, then looked back at them. They’re still pleading.

“Fine.” I gave up. They’re too cute.

“YAY!” Taeminnie let go of my shirt and jumped in excitement.

Key and Onew hugged me like there was no tomorrow. “C-can’t b-breath!” I managed to cough out.

“Oh, mian!” They loosened the hug.

I let go of Key and Onew and saw Jonghyun smile at me. I guess he wanted a hug as well. So I walked over and gave him a hug.

“My turn for a motherly hug!” Minho cheered, trying to separate the hug between Jonghyun and I.

“YAH! Whose your mother?” I gave Minho a hug and then Taeminnie ran towards me. He practically jumped on me.

“Noona!” He said while I sort of gave him a piggy back ride.

“Yah! Get off! You’re heavy!” I teased.

He obediently got off me. Aigoo, such a good kid.

“Let’s go home!” Onew shouted.

“This time, you’re driving.” Onew pointed at Key.

I looked at them, puzzled.

“You don’t want to go in the car when Minho hyung drives.” Key explained.

I looked at Minho. “Drunk driving?” I .

“I can drive perfectly!” He shouted.

I giggled. “Gaja!” Onew waved. He was way ahead of us at walking.

Minho and Key started walking. I walked with Taeminnie towards my right and Jonghyun oppa was on my left.

The jokes they laugh at, their reckless smiles, their funny and cute personalities…. It feels like I’ve known these five boys since forever.

I hid my cheeky smile. It’s only been several hours since we met, but they give me the feeling of having brothers by my side. The feeling of a cheerful family.

--------

Updated ^_^ they're aegyo attempts .. GAHHH XD // whoahhh 1,000 word count :O

Comment and Subscribe? (: