What now?

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // Jonghyun’s POV

I looked up to see the all-time famous drama queen, Kim Kibum. 

"Bastard." I managed to huff out.

"YAH! YOU'RE CALLING YOUR YEOBO A BASTARD!?" He shouted. 

Now he's back to his typical self.

I noticed that Jin Kyong wasn't linking arms with Key. I stood up straight and started roaming my eyes around the lobby. This time, I spotted her clinging onto ... isn't that Taemin with his Pokémon shirt that he received as a gift from a fan? Now she just gave him a peck on the cheeks... in the lobby. 

Hold up right there..

DID SHE JUST GIVE HIM A PECK ON THE CHEEKS!? Great.. I never knew she prefers people YOUNGER and LESS MATURE than her!!! Damn.. that's too bad for her. If I were her, I would choose someone as hot as me ;). Well, I am hot, aren't I?

------------

Jin Kyong’s POV

So we were now down at the lobby. I was clinging onto Key’s arms earlier. But now I’ve switched to Taeminnie. He liked it when his noona is being clingy. Of course, he’s in on the plan as well. I found out something new about Taemin. Wherever he goes, he would have at least one Pokémon merchandise by his side. Whether it’s a Pikachu key chain, DS containing Pokémon games, a replica of Ash’s hat, or a Pikachu plushie… Now I wonder where he got that plush toy; he would always carry it around him.

I found him really cute and being the noona I was, I gave Taeminnie a peck on the cheeks. He was too adorable!~ How can anyone resist the cuteness of the maknae of SHINee!?

Taemin’s POV (Wow, this is the first!)

NOONA JUST GAVE ME A KISS! NOONA JUST GAVE ME A KISS! THE MOST PRETTIEST NOONA… GAVE ME A KISS!

I’m really happy that she gave me a kiss, but I know that it wasn’t because she likes me. I kind of felt disappointed. But it’s alright. As long as I know noona doesn’t treat me poorly… unlike hyungs.

Mostly Minho hyung. He doesn’t let me play with my DS! MY POKEMON NEEDS ME! PIKACHU I LOVE YOU! <3

Jin Kyong’s POV

I knew what Taeminnie’s thinking right now. It’s quite obvious. He’s thinking that his noona kissed him. How I know? I’m just psychic –winkwink-.

I looked at Jonghyun’s direction and saw something that I haven’t been expecting. He wasn’t really frowning, but more like he was boiling anger? What’s gotten into him?

No One’s POV

So I see he’s starting to feel something for her. I bet anything in the world that Jonghyun hyung likes Jin Kyong-ah. Key thought while smirking evilly.

“Hyung, don’t you think Jonghyun hyung is…” Minho started.

“I LOVE CHICKEN!” Onew shouted, interrupting the conversation between Minho and Key.

“YAH WE GET IT! Now be QUIET or you won’t get any chicken!” Key ordered.

“I hate you.” Onew’s eye lids squinted, crossed his arms together across his chest and stomped his way towards Taeminnie and Jin Kyong, with a pout on his face.

“What’s gotten into him?” Minho asked.

“Chicken.” Key replied.

“Ahh. So, about Jonghyun hyung…” Minho started again, only with Key replying to,

“He likes her.”

“Who?”

“Jin Kyong, DUH!” Key pointed at the girl next to Taemin.

“Do you think he knows?”

“He’s way too oblivious. He needs to notice his feelings quicker.”

“How will we do that?” Minho jerked his eye brows up, but nobody can see since he has sunglasses on. A mask or some sort.

Something evil is growing in Key’s brain.

----------

Author’s Note: What is Key planning to do this time? Another plan between Key and Minho, without the other members knowing?

Updated ^_^ You should be proud of me ;) –jokes- Mian it’s such a short chapter!

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!