Don't Say Anything... Yet

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jonghyun’s POV

It was morning and I was hungry. So I woke up, did what every human has to do, and went straight to the kitchen afterwards.

“Jinnie my baby, what’s for breakfast?” I saw her still wearing her apron and hugged her from behind. I felt her flinch but it’s alright. She’s got me ;).

“How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Slight headache. No big deal.”

“Here, go eat and then take some medicine to ease the pain.” You have got to love this girl<3. Wait… I take that back. If you love her, then that means I’ll be gaining competition. No no no, Jinnie belongs to me! She’s my property!<3 Oh I gotta love this girl!

She handed me a plate that was filled with a heart shaped omelet and I went to sit down at the kitchen table. Just when I sat down, Key popped into the kitchen.

“I smell omelets!” He shouted then went straight to my Jinnie. I still don’t like the idea of Key being near Jinnie. They seem so… close D:<.

“Jinnie, do I get omelets too?” He hugged Jin Kyong and the sight is irritating me.

“Yah! The only person who can call Jinnie is me! Also, don’t go around hugging your brother’s girlfriend!” Key stared at me then broke the hug between him and Jinnie.My Jinnie.

“Is what he said true?” He asked.

“Sorry Key. He’s the only one with my permission.” AHAHA this is as if she just rejected him.

“Fine. I shall come up with a nickname for you that only I can call you with.” He scratched his chin.

“Fine by me as long as you take this plate of omelet and go eat your breakfast.”

“Yeh, eomma.” …. That was the first time in my life to see and hear Key listening to someone else’s command other than his own. Okay maybe not the first time but it’s quite rare I must add.

“So we have two eomma’s now?” Minho yawned and walked in, followed by Onew and Taemin.

“Taeminnie, how’s your headache coming along?” Jinnie asked.

“It still hurts a bit. Omo! Noona is worried about me?” A grin was pasted on his face and he gave Jinnie a morning hug. Key glanced at me.

“Oh so the maknae gets to hug your Jinnie while I am not allowed hugging her?” Typical Key. He tends to enjoy spazzing at people. This includes me >_>.

“I’m 99.9% sure that Taemin won’t do anything to Jinnie whereas you… who knows what you might do.”

“YAH! Don’t talk to me like that!”

Jin Kyong's POV

“Our Taeminnie won’t do something ridiculous to his noona. Right maknae?” Jonghyun eyed him.

I face palmed. “Just sit down and eat your breakfast. Jonghyun and Taemin, when you’re done eating go and take some medicine to ease the pain.”

Everyone’s face was like O_O except for two people.

“What happened to you two?” Minho asked.

“We went on roller coasters yesterday with our girlf-“ Jonghyun slapped his palm right onto Taeminnie’s mouth. Ouch, that must’ve hurt but he was very close to spilling some great news.

“Taeminnie, there are some things you shouldn’t say in the world.” I reminded him and Jonghyun let go of Taemin.

“Mianhae noona, hyung.” He said and went back to his omelets.

“What was that whole thing about?” Onew asked though he was staring at his plate.

“Nothing. What’s wrong Onew?” I saw him staring at his plate for quite some time.

“Is there anything else besides omelets?”

“Of course there is. What do you want?”

“By chance… is there chicken?”

“You’re a very lucky young man. Good thing I saved up some chicken for you. I knew you’d ask that.” I went to the fridge and took out a plate of chicken. Then I walked over to the microwave to heat it and then served it to Onew.

“CHICKEN MY LOVE. WE WILL NEVER BE APART! WE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER! ARASSO?” Oh gosh he was talking to a plate of chicken. Can you believe that? Well, that’s just Onew for you.

“NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND ME!” He fake cried then took a bite of his chicken. This is why always save up chicken for Onew. Otherwise he’ll just pester you about buying him chicken.

Everyone’s face in the room went =_=’’ with a sweat drop appearing at the top left/right of their head.

“Back to the topic from earlier. What was that about?” Minho stated.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Taemin, Jonghyun and I replied in unison.

“Are you three sure nothing’s wrong? Are you sure you’re not hiding something from me? If you are, bad child.” Key squinted his eyes in suspicion.

“Of course nothing’s wrong!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“If you don’t finish your omelet, it’ll get cold. Once food becomes cold,-“

“It tastes bad.” All of them with the exception of Onew said in harmony.

“Good boys. Now finish your food and then wash your own plates.” I nagged at them for a bit then walked out of the kitchen.

“Aren’t you going to eat, eomma?” Taemin asked.

“Don’t worry about me. I already ate.” I said then took a step.

“Oh yeah. Before I entirely leave the kitchen Jonghyun and Taemin, I need to talk to the two of you later. Meet me at the park when you’re done.” I told them and then literally walked to the living room where I can find some peace and quiet. I can take my time since they’re taking their time. Once they have food placed in front of them, they won’t finish eating until maybe… half an hour later? Yeah… it takes them that long to eat.

I was already in my outdoor clothing so all I had to do was retrieve my phone from my room, wear my shoes, and I’m all set to head to the park.

Key’s POV

Something doesn’t seem right. Why would Jin Kyong want to talk to Jonghyun and Taemin at the park when they can just talk in this building? It’s not necessary to go elsewhere to chat unless…

Unless they’re hiding something from us! Yes, that’s right! I must find out what is so secretive. Mission starts…

When I’m done eating :P.

Minho’s POV

We continued eating and soon enough, Jonghyun and the maknae finished. Well, I usually eat faster than them but for today I decided to eat slowly. Why? I must know what’s going on between those three. How? I shall ask Key hyung that.

“Pssttt hyung.” I leaned towards Key.

“What do you want? I’m trying to eat my delicious omelet.” He said.

“Do you have any idea what’s going on between the three of them? They look quite suspicious. Especially their actions.”

“I don’t know Minho. You tell me.” =_=

“How about we spy on them?” I suggested. Key looked up and then we faced Onew. He was too occupied with his chicken that he heard nothing from us.

“Spying is not something a child like you should do, Minho. Bad child.”

“Oh Key. Stop being such an eomma and just agree to the mission!” I shouted in a whisper. Just in case they’re still around the house.

“Fine. Gaja!” We left the plates sitting there and ditched the kitchen, leaving Onew alone.

Onew’s POV

I can hear them clearly if they didn’t know. But who cares about them when I have my CHICKEN with me!


 

Author's Note: Please comment & subscribe! Subscribe if you like it and comment if you want me to NOT END THIS STORY SO SOON! :) 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!~