Boyfriend

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

Listen while reading ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rig7hbbT-g&feature=player_embedded

Boyfriend - Boyfriend :)<3


Onew’s POV

I sighed. I’m forever alone, aren’t I? I DON’T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YET! Sorry chicken, I just realized… MY LOVE FOR YOU BECAME STRONGER! If only you were a REAL girl, then I wouldn’t be a forever alone man.

Just when I took my keys out and entered the house, I heard a voice of an angel singing.

Would you be my Girl Friend?
nan neoui Boy Friend nan neoui Boy Friend
neon naui Girl Friend neon naui Girl Friend

geu eotteon mueotbodado
nunbusin neoreul gatgodo
maeil nan bappa bappa
ni mameun apa apa
nae sarang byeonhaji anha
neo malgo boiji anha
ireon nae mameul wae jakku mollajuneunde

This seems to be coming from Jin Kyong’s room. But this voice… it doesn’t belong to noona! D: Who does it belong to? Obviously not chickens because they can’t sing! )’: I feel forever alone again. Imagine tears streaming down my cheeks.  Awe, you should love me more so I won’t be FOREVER ALONE! 3

I headed towards where the voice came from. I mentioned it was in Jin Kyong noona’s room, right? Well, I lightly opened the door by a few inches and guess who it was that I saw?

IT WAS KIM MIMI! SHE'S THAT GIRL WHO HAS SO MANY COMMON INTERESTS AS ME. FOR EXAMPLE, CHICKEN!

neon naui Girl Friend e e e
namanui Girl Friend e e e
naman barabwajullae neol wihan byeori doelge
neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui
Boy Friend

nan mujogeon neoui pyeon
ni nunen naega chaempieon
museun iri itdeorado naega jikyeo
hwaksilhi neoui oenpyeon
I got your back
geokjeong ma nae pume gidae
useobwa
Blow me kiss oh so sweet
I like that

gakkeumeun neomu pigonhae
neol dwiro hal ttaedo
neon nae yeope isseo jugo
eotgallime datumedo
hangsang naui soneul kkwak jabajul
You Baby You You
nega isseo maeil nan useul su isseo

As I continued to listen to her enchanting voice, I realized what the lyrics were speaking. Boyfriend, girlfriend… omg is she in need of one? I-

You know what…? I MIGHT NOT BE FOREVER ALONE ANYMORE! Wait… I skipped one part.

I should ask her out! ^___^ YES SO I WON’T FEEL LONELY! Now if you’re wondering why I’m suddenly asking her out even though I have NO feelings for her whatsoever, then you are completely blown away!

First of all, Kim Mimi is her real name if you don’t know (I bet you know, since she’s so cool). She’s really cute and has a lot of things in common with me. We both like eating chicken and we both like music. Isn’t that enough? But I wonder what she thinks of me. Like legit. I NEED TO KNOW!

Wish me any luck? So I won’t be forever alone! >:D

neol wihan naui maeumeun byeonhaji anha
i sesang banjjogi nado neol nochineun anha
geokjeonghajima neol ullijin anha
You’re my girl
My my world
neon naman mideumyeon dwae

ojik nan neoui Boy Friend e e e
neomanui Boy Friend e e e
naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang
akkyeojulge ojik neol wihan naega dwae julge

neon naui Girl Friend e e e
namanui Girl Friend e e e
naman barabwajullae neol wihan byeori doelge
neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui
Boy Friend

As the song continued, Mimi continued singing. The rapping sections, she skipped since she doesn’t know how to rap. Okay okay, I assume she doesn’t know how to rap. Ah her voice… it sounds so sincere. But when she speaks, she sounds so much like a- what do you call it? Those stu-no… uhm, whatever. Let’s just say… not gentle?

Kim Mimi’s POV

BOYFRIEND! This new boy group is SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! ^__^ I think I’m in love with Minwoo!~ HE IS SO CUTE! <3 Although the other members are cute too, but MINWOO OPPA! Wait, he’s born in 1995… WHOAH THE SAME AGE AS ME! If I remember from reading their profiles, the maknae’s date of birth is actually 3 days before my birthday! :D OPPA, SARANGHAE!<3

Just when I was about to squeal (yes I’m his huge fan now), I suddenly heard an applaud coming from behind me. I turned around and saw….

ONEW!

WHAT THE HECK… IT’S THAT CHICKEN MANIAC!

Yes, a maniac. He won’t stop pestering me about chicken 24/7. How come I’m mentioning this now? Apparently, I live here =__=. Yeah, sad life… I'm living with my cousin and a bunch of other people… at least Taemin and Jin Kyong unnie are normal people. The rest… ehh, I won’t go into full details.

Let’s just briefly describe them all as…

Messy.

Yes, that means Kibum, Key, however he wants us all to address him, is becoming messy too. I think it’s ever since he got himself a girlfriend.

Aweee boyfriend, girlfriend… suits the song ^__^. Now I want a- actually, I’m fine staying single. But then I’d feel LONELY since practically everyone here has a

But what’s he doing in unnie’s room?

“You’re amazing.” He said.

“Erm… thanks.” I love compliments. They encourage me and bring me loads of confidents. I don’t even care if they don’t mean it or they meant the opposite of compliment, which is insult. As long as I gain confidence within myself, then I’m good to go. You know… when I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer that’s part of a girl group. I wouldn’t mind going solo, but it feels… not that entertaining.

“I never knew you can sing.”

“Uhm…”

“You were awesome. Your voice was so angelic. The song really matched your voice. It’s peaceful, sweet, and loaded with confidence. I think if you were to become a singer, I’d be your number one fan. You’d have all these people cheering for you and I would be one of them. Of course, I’d be your number one fan by then and I’d tell the world that I know Kim Mimi! And if you become a singer, it’d be so cool! Omg did I mention that I’d be your number one fan? OH MY GOSH Can you give me your autograph!?”

All I did was stand there, listening to his random speech/rant/spazz, OH WHATEVER IT WAS.

“Onew,”

“YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING. I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT VOICE.”

“Onew,”

“OMG CAN YOU SING FOR ME AGAIN!? LIKE YOU JUST DID, EXCEPT SING A DIFFERENT SONG?”

“ONEW!” I shouted.

“Oh uhm.. sorry about that.” He apologized.

Thank you for apologizing. I hate fanboys. AND I’M NOT EVEN FAMOUS!

“It’s okay. Just don’t go… fanboy-ing, is that clear?”

“Neh.” He replied.

Good. Peace and quiet.

“Why are you back so early? I thought you had plans.” I asked.

“I was bored.”

“Weren’t you with Minho, unnie, and the rest of the guys?”

“They ditched me and went on their date.” He frowned. “And now I will always be forever alone.”

“But you still have chicken, don’t you?”

“Yeah but chicken is just food.” He continued frowning. Now he looks like he’s going tear. PLEASE DON’T TEAR! “As much as I love chicken, I still need me a girl. I need a girl like…”

“A girl that loves chicken but won’t eat all of it and save you the rest?” he nodded, still a frown plastered on his chubby and cute face.

“So let me sum it up,” I started. “You, the chicken maniac, dislikes the idea of being forever alone?” he nodded as a reply.

“Okay I’m following… kinda. And you want a girl that-”

“What do you think of me?” he suddenly burst out asking.

“Huh?” I tilted my head to the left side.

“What do you think of me?”

“You’re insane.”

“I am?”

“Yes, you are. Definitely. What kind of man loves chicken more than human?” I asked, spinning my chair in circles. You should try it at home, it’s not dangerous at all! Unless you over spun yourself and currently having a severe headache.

“ME!”

“Exactly my point. You’re insane.”

“No but what do you think of me? My personality and characteristics... things like that.”

“Do I have to say it?” he nodded, a smile replaced the frown on his face from earlier.

“Fine. I think you’re cute in your own ways. Especially your Onew Condition. I want to pinch your cheeks, but at the same time, no. You’re really insane and I can repeat that forever and ever. What else? OH and the talents you performed in front of me were fantastic. I even tried it but it hurts like heck! I mean, how can someone use their finger and crack a walnut!? That’s insane!”

“Why thank you! That’s one of my specialties.” His smile is cute.

“And I like it when you smile.” His smile made me smile.

“I like it when you smile too.”

“Thank you.” I blushed. I could sense my cheeks burning from the pinkness, not yet red.

“How about we do something like the other hyungs?” he suddenly suggested out of the blue.

“Like…?”

“Dating.”

O_O WALNUT CRACKER SAYS WHAT!?”

------------------------------

Author's Message:

HEY GUYS/GIRLS! <3 Thank you for being so patient and waiting for the next update. I realized it's been a while. This chapter is a present for all of those whose subscribed to this story! Without you guys, I wouldn't be this happy and glad that you like this story. Again, THANK YOU<3

Also, since exams are coming up, there will be a limited amount of updates per day/week/month... and I feel bad not being able to udpate at all.

ANYWAYS! I have a tiny fangirl rant/spazz I would like to comment. MINWOO!<3 the maknae is so adorable! The twins are cute~ Youngmin and Kwangmin... who do you like more? :)

Please comment and subscribe! :)