Noona, Answer my Questions!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

“Do you know anything about love?” Taemin scratched the nape of his neck.

“Omo! Our Taeminnie is in love?” My mouth was slightly opened, forming a deformed ‘O’ shape.

I’m surprised. Very surprised actually. Who ever knew that the maknae would be the first to fall in love? Not exactly the first person to fall in love. Oh I bet the rest of the members have fallen in love and out of love countless times earlier in their lives. As for the maknae… We’re talking about LEE TAEMIN here! Dang whoever becomes his girlfriend is lucky. Whoever decides to play with my Minnie will go through a harsh life in the future.

Yes I just referred to Taemin as mine. I love my dongsaeng <3. HE IS SO CUTE I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS!

Let’s analyze him for a while; all his good points and never the bad points as that won’t get him any girls ;).

Name: Lee Taemin
Age: 15
Taemin is absolutely adorable and lovable. He is one innocent young boy and tries to convince that he is more mature than everybody else. He is childish, but that is what makes him delightful. He can switch the atmosphere from tense to joyful. He always appear with a calm temper. He’s the kind of person who can make anyone break out into laughter. Cherishes those whom are dear to him. He is not harmless! Anyone wants to pinch his cheeks. Way too amiable!

“So who is this lucky girl?” He was sitting on the chair near my computer table while I sat on my bed of course. It was so comfy but very messy. As I said earlier, screw the clothing! Our maknae is more important than my clothes lying around my messy room.

“She’s this really cute girl in my class.” Taemin was scratching the back of his head instead of the nape of his neck.

“Oh?” I kept staring at him. It was just silence in the room for a whole good 15 seconds.

“What’s her name? Do I know her? Is she worth your love?” This time it was his turn to stare at me for a good 15 seconds.

“Slow down with the questions noona.” Perhaps he was embarrassed? His face was turning quite pink.

“Hurry up and tell me the details! Our maknae is becoming more matured than we thought!” Once again I ruffled his hair and giggled at his expression. He was turning a darker shade of pink! Embarrassed!

“Noona. For the millionth time I am more matured than all the hyungs!”

“Arasso.” His sweet smile, it’s so melting. Does it sound weird for a noona to comment about their dongsaeng’s smile?

“So what do you want to know about love?”

“Everything.”

“Well, your noona does not know everything about love. Love is something you have to experience yourself.”

“How do you know when you’re in love though? Is there a special feeling for love? Does love make you crazy? Why do people fall in love? How do you know when the person you love loves you back?”

Taemin just kept filling my cup with questions.

“Taemin,”

“When do you know you’re madly in love and can’t stop loving the person?” The train is back on track after its stop.

“Taemin,”

“How many people can love one person at a time?”

“Taemin-ah,” I was being really patient and wanting to stop him from going overboard with questions.

“Why is lov-“

“LEE TAEMIN!” I practically shouted in his ear and shook him to shut his mouth up.

“Stop asking me questions! Otherwise I won’t know where and how to respond to them! Ask me ONE AT A TIME!” It took him a while to fully be quiet. I stopped shaking his whole body as well.

“One more question. Please noona.” I shook my head.

“Save it for the end.”

“But I will forget!” He whined.

Why can’t he write it down on paper? It saves him from losing the question. I got up from my bed and went right to my drawer and grabbed a stack of green sticky notes. Then took one of my favourite mechanical pencil and put the two objects in front of Taemin.

“Noona, what’s this for?” He questioned, quite slow like a snail.

I face palmed. “Write down all your questions and I will answer each one of them.”

“Oh. That is so smart of you noona!”

Of course. Conceited much? (: I’m proud of that.

----------

Author’s Note: Tee-hee xD Taeminnie and his mouth full of questions to be answered. He’s growing up, isn’t he? ;)