Fast Forward

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

A/N: I’m fast forwarding the story as I don’t want to drag it slowly. Skipping a lot of unnecessary details and getting straight to the point.


 

Jin Kyong’s POV

It’s been how long since I arrived in Korea? How long has it been since I’ve been living under the same roof as SHINee? How long has it been since I’ve been dating the famous Kim Jonghyun? How long has it been since I’ve been asking questions?

=_=”

“Rawr.” Who other than the y Kim Jonghyun adores speaking dinosaur language? I think only my Jjongie does that. So cheesy, but I still love him <3.

“Rawr to you too.”

“I know you rawr me more than I rawr you.” He winked and kissed me on the forehead. His arms were wrapped around my waist while we were watching some random show on TV.

“Geez, it’s been months and you’re still being the mushy couple you were since the beginning of the relationship.” Onew was disgusted at how mushy we’re acting. But hey, don’t all couples tend to become cute and loving? Cheese for the win!

“So when’s the wedding?” Key popped out from the kitchen and now in the living room, smiling.

“W-what!?” My eyes darted from the television to Key who was holding onto a plate of fruits.

“We’re only 16! We can’t possible get married at such a young age! The legal age for marriage is 18 and we’re below the age group.” I continued with my soon-to-be-spazz-or-rant-or-whateveryou’dliketocallit.

“Fine then. Get married when you graduate!” =______= Someone give me a palm to smack him in the face.

I’ve been living with my boyfriend and his band mates for months now. To be approximate, 5 months and we’re doing just perfect. Except for the dormitory. Every day is just another mess I have to clean up. It’s worse than taking care of when a dog does its thing. Yunno. Poop.

There’s nothing better than having a boyfriend and yet there’s nothing worse than tidying up after the mess of five immature youngsters. Recalling on how I ended up here, I seriously wonder how I am able to tolerate their childness. Maybe because my boyfriend is here? Oh this is not making any sense but who cares since I adore my boyfriend<3.

“Well, keep talking or watching TV. I’ll just be in my room doing my own thing.” I got up from the couch, grabbed a piece of fruit from Key’s plate and headed towards my bedroom which used to be Jonghyun’s old bedroom.

“Hey! Get your own fruits!” He exclaimed. Geez, it’s only an orange. Go to the super market to refill it.

There was this one time when he said he wanted his room back and I refused to give it back. Then he suggested he move into the same room as me. Of course I rejected that idea. No way am I living with a stranger. Well, stranger boyfriend<3. Okay, I literally gotta stop mentioning he’s my boyfriend as I assume everyone knows that. Now that sounds a bit exaggerated as well. His fans know he has a girlfriend. I feel bad for being so selfish. Not sharing Jjongie with his dear fans. Switch topics x__x.

I was in my room getting dressed when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Can I come in?”

“Hold on a second.” I slipped my sweater on as I was wearing only a tank top underneath. I looked back at my bed and noticed it was messy. Oh, I can clean up later. It’s not that big of a deal.

I walked to the door and unlocked it, opening the door to reveal the maknae, Taemin.

“Taeminnie! What’s up?”

“Are you going anywhere today?”

“I was planning on taking a stroll outside before it gets dark. I’ve got nothing better to do and I’m tired of cleaning for the day.”

“Oh.”

“You need something?”

“Erm. I just wanted some advice from my noona.”

“Since when was I yours?” I teased, ruffling his curly hair. He didn’t respond as he didn’t know how to.

“It’s okay, maknae. I was only teasing you.” Oh he loves my smile. That caused him to smile and slip out light chuckles.

“So what kind of advice do you want from noona?” I asked.

“Do you know anything about love?”

------------

Author’s Note: Interesting or not? Want to know why this chapter is so short? Well, I plan on updating with short chapters. The longer the chapter, the more you will be fed up. Entertainment next chapter ^.^ Positive.