Asking Her Out

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

Why would he ask me whether or not I have a boyfriend or not? This kiddo is just plain weird. What goes through his tiny brain anyways?

“Why…?” I asked, staring at his flustered self.

“I-I was just curious.” He replied.

“Uh huh…”

It was quite awkward between the two of us. The silence broke when my phone rang.

~There's so much i wanna tell you 
but i can't bring myself to say
woahhhhh
things change i try to move on 
but my love will stay the same
without you babee i never thought that anyone could make feel this way 
living without chu breathing without chu 
nothings going to be the same without chu ~

Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix2OhL1lkSE – such an awesome song by Brian Kang ;; keke did you know he’s a trainee in Korea? ;D

“Yobeosayo?” I answered the call.

Jin Kyong –ah…

Hm?”

We kind of… need you here.

“For what? Didn’t I tell you that I’ll come back when the dorm is shiny and clear?”

Yeah… but-

“No buts. Call me when you’re done cleaning. For now, I’ll be hanging with Jonghyun oppa.” Without hesitation, I hung up on Onew.

“The guys?” Jonghyun asked, I nodded in response.

“What did they need?”

“Me to go back.”

“And…?”

“I’m not going back. Not until the dorm is tidy. No speck of dusts.”

“Ah… I heard what you said.”

“What did I say?”

“You’ll be hanging out with me for the rest of the day.”

“For your information, I didn’t include the for the rest of the day part into my short speech.” I correct his sentence for him.

“Okay, fine. You win.”

“I never said you lost.”

“Can I just ask you a question?” He asked.

You just asked one, dummy. “Sure?”

“Would you…” He paused, “like to be my…”

“Friend? Aren’t we already?” I knew what he was going to ask, yet I interrupted and pretended like I don’t understand what he’s trying to mouth.

“No.. I meant it as…” He face palmed.

“Girlfriend?” I said bluntly.

“Y-yeh.” He was fiddling with the napkin that was placed on the table.

“Do you really mean it?” I asked him, making sure this ain’t no joke. Nobody jokes around with Jin Kyong. Ahaha I’m just kidding. But seriously, some jokes are just plain stupid and lame. To the extent that it makes no sense and not humorous at all.

He nodded. I replied with a cheeky smile, “Okay.”

With just a simple vocabulary, he shot up and nearly choked me to death. Why? He kept hugging me as if there’s no tomorrow =______= he’s starting to irritate me now. The first day and it’s already like this. Oh I joke, he’s not that irritating. Is he? :S

“But… consider the following conditions and then we can make it official.” I interrupted his happy moment.

“BWOH!?” He jumped right up, shocked at my response.

“Calm down boy, I know you’re eager to find out the conditions…” I said followed by a slight smirk.

“Aish. What are they? Is there some contract that I have to sign? Papers? Ugh.”

“Gosh, one question at a time!” He nodded again, being the good boy he is.

“One, you can sit down and chat with me anytime, any day. As long as you don’t hide away your thoughts and feelings. Express yourself! If you want to be my boyfriend, we have to report to each other about everything. I’m not trying to act like those protective girlfriends whom don’t allow their guys to gain freedom. It’s just, I dislike it when people keep things all squished up in both their brains and heart. Those two locations have better things to worry about, heart for pumping blood to keep you alive and brain to think intelligent things. Let out your emotions, thoughts and feelings, that way I will be able to understand you more. Araso?” I smiled.

“Agreed.”

“Two, NEVER think about cheating on me. If I catch you cheating, you won’t see the sun tomorrow.” I half threatened him which got him afraid.

“Araso.”

“Three, never make me worry about you. I know you’re famous and all but your health is still first priority. Don’t give yourself any stress. If you do, that will only make me worry for you and you won’t want to see your girlfriend upset, depressed, and worried.. right?” His hands were on top of mine, squeezing it tight assuring me that he won’t allow me to worry about him.

“Four,” I took a deep breath before spilling it out. “say you love me.”

“I love you, Jin Kyong.” His sweet angelic smile is starting to melt my heart.

“I love you too, Jonghyun.” I gave him a peck on the cheeks.

What…? I really do love him. This isn’t because of that stupid plan that Key created since it did not show any signs or effect. And … can’t a guy and a girl confess their love on the spot?

Jonghyun’s POV

OH MY GOODNESS SAKE! SHE AGREED! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE !<3 Ever since the first day I met Jin Kyong, I knew she was extraordinary. It’s not a bad thing. Being extraordinary is quite a good deed. She’s not like those crazy fangirls that squeal over me or pounce on me when they catch me floating freely somewhere on the streets. She’s different from them.

The way she talks and the way she walks. Even the way she eats and sleeps. Every aspect of hers make me yearn for her. Her every movement pulls me towards her, like metals attracted to magnets. And now after several of weeks, we’re together.

Kim Jonghyun, you’re so manly. You sure did the right thing to ask her out. Now, she’s officially yours. And nobody can steal her away from you.

3rd Person’s POV

That very day, the two newborn couples walked along the park, hands intertwined with each other enjoying the view of the sky. Both thought that there would be no day better than this. It’s chemistry and what does chemistry mean?

When two complete strangers meet, they are physically and mentally attracted to each other. It’s love~

-------------

Author’s Note: Haha this is not the end yet!~ There’s still more chapters to update ^_^. But yeah, what do you think of it so far? Any opinions to share, then you must comment below!