You better clean this up!

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

“HOLY-“ I gaped at the sight that I’m seeing. Note to self, never live with guys under the SAME ROOF! The scene that is placed right before me is very unpleasant. You don’t want to know what’s in here.

I suppose you should know what I’m talking about, am I right? But as for some of you, it may take a while. Yeah that made no sense. But whatever.

“BOYS!” I shouted from the top of my lungs.

Guess my voice wasn’t loud enough to get to their ear drums or brain.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, acting as if I’m in some kind of trouble. Of course, I was standing near the sofa now, but they just don’t notice me. That’s because I’m ninja!

“Quit screaming like a fricken girl Taemin!” Minho stated while swaying left to right, with a gaming controller in his hands.

“But it’s not me!” Taemin exclaimed.

Aish. These boys. Their eyes are completely locked onto the TV screen and the game.

Suddenly an idea came into mind. I walked towards the television and looked behind it. There were many different coloured wires. I have exactly no idea which one connects to the TV. Well, I didn’t bother figuring which cable plugs into the electronic device.

You know how there’s those outlet plugs that connects to the walls and then other cords can connect to these outlet plugs, right? Well, it was a very simple task that I bet anyone can handle. All I had to do was just shut the outlet plug off with one click. And ta-da.

“YAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TV!? WHY IS IT BLACK?!” That was Minho.

“NOOOO! I WAS CLOSE TO WINNING THE GAME!” Onew complained. “I was about to celebrate it with chicken too!” This time, he folded his arms across his chest and pouted. Omo~ So adorable!

Key and Taemin just sat there, shocked. They turned their heads and stared at me. My hands were placed near my hips as I stood there, frowning and tsk-ing at them.

Oh these boys… they can never do things right, can they?

“J-Jin Kyong-ah!” Key broke the silence as he jumped up from the floor and ran to hug me.

“Off.” I was about to run out of breath. His hugs are so tight that people can hardly breathe!

“Sup?” Minho asked.

“What do you think?”

“You’re tired?” He asked.

“No Sherlock.” I sighed, then headed towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

“What.The.Heck.” My eyeballs jumped out of my eyes on its own. I’m not kidding right now.

My feet dragged me back to the living room, where the idiotic guys are located. They were trying to fix the TV but for now they are clueless about what I did. They think plugging the cords to the wall outlet would help. Psh, idiots are forever idiots. They don’t need to know how to fix the TV as of now.

“YAH!” I shouted at them which made each one of them flinch.

“What have you guys been doing while I took a 1 hour sleep?”

“….” There it was again, the silence from earlier.

“Yah…. when your noona asks you a question, you have to respond!”

“Gaming?” Key spoke for them.

“Gaming…” I was starting to feel the heat in the room. Wait, was it the room or was it just me? Nawh, it was the room.

“So you’re telling me that instead of cleaning… you were gaming?” I was holding back the anger within me. Oh they will be scared of the other side of me.

They nodded altogether.

“ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP THIS INSTANT!” My frustrated voice alarmed.

“Y-yeh eommonim!” They stood frozen and started to get to work.

“You have only one hour and forty five minutes to make this place spotless! I will go out for a while. When I come back, I shall find this place clean and shiny.” I ordered, walked to my bedroom, grabbed my purse, walked back out to the living room and towards the door, slipped on my yellow converse, then walked out the door, slamming it while I was at it. And then, I disappeared from the unpleasant sight of the dorm.

--------

Author's Note: What do you think? Too short? Way too boring that I keep on sleeping? Mianhae!~