Strangers

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Your POV

“Aish. I don’t have any relatives here. Eotokke!?” I walked out of the airport with my big, fat, heavy luggage.

I didn’t know the weather in Korea would be so hot.

Your outfit: http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/156/667/259/AYznkLgMdsLBnJ6.jpg

I took out my cell phone from my purse.

Your cell: http://mshop2u.com/onlineshop/images/lollipop%20red.jpg  

&   a cute key chain to go with it: http://www.tofebruary.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=190

“No service. Ughhh.”

Today’s the best day of my life. You thought.

I managed to call for a taxi and arrived at Apgujeong, Seoul. Carrying my heavy luggage, I walked around the area for 3 hours.

“I wish I hadn’t fought with my parents.” I said, regrettably. “Me and my stupid decisions.”

I sat down near a park and swung my legs back and forth.

“No relatives in Korea. No friends either. Where can I go at this time of day?” I looked down at the ground, still kicking my legs.

“Excuse me miss, do you need any help?” I looked up to see a guy wearing shades and a hat to cover up his face.

“Do I … know you?” I asked, still sitting down.

“Minho, let’s just leave. We’ll get caught like if we’re seen talking with some random girl on the streets.” One guy said, pulling that Minho guy away.

“But we can’t leave a girl and her luggage alone!” He cried.

“I can’t leave my chicken alone!” Another guy said.

“Onew… we’ll go eat chicken after we deal with this girl.” The guy from before said.

“Hyung! You know you’re giving us away by talking so loud and using our NAMES?” Another guy said. He sounded a bit angry.

“Do you know us?” That Minho guy asked me.

“No? Am I supposed to know?” I raised a brow at them.

“Do you know who SHINee is?” They asked.

“Omo SHINee!?” I tried to sound sarcastic and they actually believed it.

“Hyung, are you sure she’s not like those crazy fangirls out there?” Another guy spoke and he sounded cute.

“Do you know who I am?” That Minho guy asked me, pointing at himself to gesture do you know ME part.

“Minho?” I replied.

Several of the guys gawked. “.”

“What about me?” The chicken lover dude asked me.

“Onew and you LOVE chickens!” I smiled.

“SO YOU DO KNOW US!” They shouted.

“NO I DON’T!” I stood up and shouted back, even louder.

“Then explain how you know our names!” One of them asked, walking towards me.

“Well, that’s simple. Someone mentioned Minho and another mentioned Onew and Onew said something about chickens.” I replied, trying to describe how I figured out their names by using some gestures.

“Ahh, that is true. I think we did give us away.” The guy with a cute voice said.

“Well, are you hungry?” Minho asked.

“I’ve been walking for about 3 hours on an empty stomach.” I frowned.

“Araso. Come with us.” Onew cheered.

“Where are you guys taking me?” I asked, a bit naïve.

“Somewhere.” One of the guys grabbed my wrist and made me walk with him. Minho took my luggage while I was somewhat holding hands with a random guy I met on the street.

--

Annyeong! It's the first chapter... WHEEE~

Comment and Subscribe?