Chapter 9: The Unofficial Date

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 9: The Unofficial Date

Seungri was two hours late and you were still laying in his arms, listening the sound of his heart beating and the evenness of his breathing. He had fallen asleep a while ago. You wanted to wake him up and say that you were better now, so he could go to his meeting or whatever, but you didn’t have to heart to wake him. You tried, but he looked so peaceful and innocent, you just couldn’t do it.
 

“I keep on waiting for you to molest me so I can make a joke about it, but you persist on being a goody-two-shoes,” he grumbled as he shifted. “Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello,” you mumbled back as you pulled away from him. “What?” he asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
You smiled softly before shaking your head, “Nothing, don’t worry about it.” He nodded before grabbing your arm and pulling you back down on his chest, “Come back here, I wasn’t done with my nap.”
 

“So I’m your teddy bear then?” you asked, raising an eyebrow. “Mm…Something like that, sure,” he said, closing his eyes again, “Are you feeling better now?” You nodded and closed your eyes, content to take a nap there, but he pushed you off. “Hey! What was that for?” you demanded, glaring at him.
He laughed, “Well, since you’re better now, I figured you’d want to quit cuddling. Unless… Are you starting to like me?” With the last part, he leaned in close to you, his dark brown eyes twinkling with amusement. “How could I like a jerk like you?” you asked, slightly flustered by the question, and looked away. “So that’s how you’re going to be,” he opened his door since the driver had parked in a lot close to where Seungri was supposed to be, “Come on, idiot girl, let’s go.”
 

He walked around and opened the door for you, barely waiting for you to get out before he closed it behind you. “Where are we going?” you asked as he grabbed your hand and pulled you down a street. “Nowhere really.”
 

“Won’t your dad be upset?” you asked as he pulled down a winding maze of back alley streets. “No more than he already is,” he replied right as the two of you emerged into a crowded and brightly lit street of shops. You fell in step next to him, gripping his hand tightly so you wouldn’t get lost in the cluster of people. He smiled before turning suddenly and pulling you into a shop with him.
 

It was a small clothing shop that carried clothing you would typically wear, that being comfortable and slightly over-sized. “What are we doing here?” you asked as you followed him towards the back of the store where the men’s section appeared to be. “I can’t walk around in a booger coated shirt,” he replied before he began searching for some racks, “If you want to get something too, you can.”
 

“I already went shopping with Jiyong,” you replied as you pulled out a hoodie that looked about his size. “Yeah, but that was with Jiyong. Go find something you like and I’ll get it for you, just don’t wear it in front of him.”
 

“Why do I feel like committing some kind of crime?”
 

“Going against Jiyong will do that to you, now go look around. Unless you want to go with me to the changing room?” You shook your head and immediately turned to walk away. He chuckled before going to try on some of the things he had picked out. While he was trying things on, you found a sweater that you liked. One of the sales clerks handed you a pair of short shorts to go with it. You sighed at the sight of them, but went to the back to try them on anyways.
When you came out, Seungri was waiting for you in a pair of jeans and the hoodie you had picked out. His eyes immediately scanned your body, and he grinned in a way that most women would call y, but you found it slightly unnerving. “Definitely not getting this then,” you said as you turned back to go into the room. “Nope, not a chance,” he said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you to the register. He had you pull the price tags off yourself and hand them to her.
 

She smiled softly as she scanned all of the tags from the clothing and totaled the price. You went back to the changing room and grabbed your old clothes, which Seungri put in a bag that the clerk gave him. “Come on, let’s go,” he said as he grabbed your hand and linked your fingers. He walked with you back outside and down the street until the two of you passed a coffee shop with a bunch of cats meandering around the store.
 

You laughed and pulled him inside where you had a fat Persian curl up on your lap immediately after you sat down. “I ordered you a hot chocolate,” he said as he sat down across from you. You smiled and continued to pet the Persian who was purring so loudly that the sound seemed to reverberate through your body.
 

Soon the drinks arrived and you quickly gulped your hot chocolate down, burning your tongue slightly as you did so. But it was just so gosh darn good! You wiped your mouth off when you were done, getting rid of the chocolate mustache that had accumulated on your upper lip. “You should’ve let me do that,” Seungri said before he took the last swallow of his coffee. “Why would I let you wipe my mouth off? I’m not five, I can do it myself.”
 

“Because then we could have a cute moment like in all of those girly dramas,” he replied as he stood up. You snorted and shook your head, “Those are just silly. It would have been weird if you had done that, not cute.” He smiled a crooked grin before standing up and offering his hand to you once again. “But I can’t.”
 

“What?”
 

“I can’t get up; the cat won’t let me.”
 

“Yah! Cat,” he said, getting down to the Persian’s level and looking it in the eyes, “That’s my fiancé, not yours. Move.” You blushed slightly at his words and lightly pushed on the cat who finally jumped off your lap and sauntered to an old lady at another table. “Why did you say that?” you asked as you brushed the stray fur off your lap before standing up. “To get the cat to move,” he said with a shrug as if it was nothing.
 

You sighed and followed him back outside, but then pulled him into an arcade. “I’ve always wanted to go to one,” you explained as you entered the building, the sounds of numerous games overpowering everything except for the neon colors splashed on the walls. He shook his head, but put fifty dollars on a card for the two of you to share anyways.
 

You played most of the games in the arcade, delighting when you beat him and pouting when he won. He would laugh at you and walk away, looking for a new game to beat you at. He wasted the last of the money on his card trying to win some candy out of the machine. He wanted to get the big chocolate bar for the two of you to share, but ended up winning eight packs of fruit gum instead.
 

“Aish! This is such a rip off,” he whined before handing you four of the packs. You shook your head at him as if you were disappointed. “A real man would’ve won me the candy,” you said, trying not to smile.
 

“Yah! Are you saying I’m not a man?!” he demanded with a look of disbelief. “Well, if the apron fits,” you said with an innocent expression. “Yah!” he yelled before he began chasing you around the arcade, gaining several annoyed glances and rude comments. When he finally caught up to you, he grabbed you around the waist and lifted you up before twirling you around. You laughed as he set you back down on the ground, with his arms still wrapped around you. “So what was that you were saying before?” he asked, his breath tickling the back of your neck.
 

“That you’d look good in an apron,” you teased as you tried to get out of his hold, but he held you there. “You really want to go there?” he asked, his lips brushing your neck as he spoke, making you freeze. “Hey! Get a room!” someone yelled, making you blush and Seungri immediately released you in favor of flipping that person off.
 

“Come on, let’s go somewhere else,” you said, walking away from him as quickly as possible. “Hey! Unless you’re paying at the next place, slow down!” Seungri called after you. You waited for him at the entrance, and continued down the street until the two of you reached a food vender selling Ugly Dogs.
“Two please,” Seungri ordered. He held your hand once again as the two of you ate the weird looking creations as you walked down the street, the sun just beginning to set. “We should do this again,” you said before tossing your stick into the trash. “Except for the whole crying part, I agree,” Seungri replied, giving you a genuine smile. You bit your bottom lip and glanced away, “Yeah, but we should probably get going now. Your dad is probably pissed.”
 

“It was worth it,” he replied before leaning down to press his lips against your cheek.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

so i thought that i would do a sweet chapter cause it'smy birthday today! :D

YAY!!! 18~ woo~

hope you liked it by the way :)