Chapter 28: Making Up or Breaking Up

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 28: Making Up or Breaking Up

                “If you’re so intent on explaining yourself, start talking,” you said in between pants. You were still tired from all that running. “I’m sorry for kissing her. I’m sorry that I hurt you. I can’t make a good enough excuse, but you don’t want excuses,” his breath was hot against the back of your neck as he hugged you tighter, “I know you want a reason, but I don’t even know how to explain it. I wanted to scare her and show her that my love isn’t something that she wants, but she twisted it around and pushed us apart. I’m sorry, I’m such an idiot.”

                “Yes you are.”

                “I deserve that,” his head rested on your shoulder now as you stood there, your body not willing to move even if you wanted to. “You deserve a lot worse than that black eye I gave you,” you said in a tone softer than you intended. “I know, I’ll take whatever punishment you want to give me just as long as you forgive me.”

                “Anything?”

                “Yes,” he whispered. “Let me go,” you said and felt him stiffen before his arms dropped. He took a step back away from you and watched as you took another step away from him. “I can’t!” he suddenly exclaimed before grabbing your hand, “I can’t let you go. Please, anything but that.”

                “Seungri-ah-”

                “Please! I love you. I need you. Even if we weren’t getting married, I would still try my hardest to keep us together. You’re not like the other girls. You’re special to me. I don’t know what I’m doing most of the time when I’m with you. This is my first time like this. So, please, let me learn from this. I will never hurt you again. I’ll stay faithful. I promise,” while he was talking, his voice hitched and his lip quivered, making your eyes widen. He seriously looked like he was about to cry.

                “You love me?”

                “More than anything.”

                “You barely know me.”

                “But you love me too. We can learn about each other as time goes on.”

                “How can you say that I love you? You don’t know my feelings!” you exclaimed before trying to pull your wrist back from him. He pulled you forward instead and trapped you in another hug. “I know you love me because of how you were in the car. You snuggled clos to me before your brain kicked in. So your heart loves me even if your brain is trying to argue with it. It’s not healthy to do that you know.” The last part almost made you laugh, but you were still mad at him.

                “I can’t just forgive like this.”

                “I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

                “How do I know you won’t do it again?”

                “You have to trust me.”

                “You broke my trust before,” you mumbled as he pulled back slightly. He cradled your face in his warm hands and made you look up at him, “I will never do that again. She means nothing to me. Every girl besides you means nothing to me. I love you and only you.” He leaned in and paused in front of your lips, not sure if you would allow him to do this, but he leaned in and gently kissed you anyways.

                You returned the kiss, reaching up to grab onto his shirt as your legs felt like they were about to give out. He pulled away for only a moment before his lips crashed against yours again, desperately this time. All of his feelings he could portray he poured into the kiss, sending tingles throughout your body. Finally, he pulled away and placed a kiss on your forehead. “Please forgive me.”

                “I need to think,” you said, taking in deep, shaky breaths. “How much time?” he asked, looking like you just wounded him. “A week?” you asked, but he shook his head. “No, that’s too long. What do you even need to think about anyways?”

                “Just give me a week, Seungri-ah, please. I just need a week away from you to think.”

                “Why do you have to be away from me? Can’t you think with me there?” he pleaded like a child. “No, I can’t think when you’re here,” you said, looking away from him. “Why do you need to think? Can’t you just feel? What was that kiss to you? Nothing?”

                “Don’t do this…I just need to think for a little while. Just give me a week on my own, okay? Distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that,” you tried to joke but neither of you were really in the mood for it. “If I give you a week… Will you forgive me?” he asked, tangling his fingers in your hair, making you look at him again.

                “Maybe,” you said with a small smile. “Leaning towards yes or no?” he asked, leaning in again. “Yes…” He smiled before pulling back. “Then I’ll let you have a week,” he said with a nod while you tried to figure out what he had just done to make you say that. This was the exact reason why you had to be away from him for a week.

                “I’ll take you home,” he offered but you shook your head. “I’m going to call Jiyong,” He frowned at that, and you could tell he was about to argue, “The week starts now so he can take me home.”

                “I don’t like the two of you together.”

                “Trust me, for the next week, you’re going to be one of the only things on my mind,” he stayed there for a moment before nodding, letting you win. “If he doesn’t show, call me. I don’t want you out here for too long.” You nodded and smiled slightly and watched him leave before pulling out your phone. You quickly called Jiyong and sat down on a bench while waiting for him to arrive.

                “Are you okay?” you looked up to see Jiyong standing there in his pajama bottoms with a jacket on over the top. “Yeah I guess so,” you said with a shrug. “What happened?” he sat down next to you and listened to your story. “So you’re doing a week away from him?”

                “Do you think it’s a bad idea?”

                “No, I think it’s good. That way you can think…” he trailed off and sighed. “What’s wrong?” you asked, leaning your head on his shoulder. “No matter what you think at the end of this week, whether you want to be with him or not, you’re still getting married. This is so stupid.” You laughed slightly before sighing, “What can I do? I’ll just deal with it as it comes.”

                “Well come on, I’ll take you to your aunt’s house.”

                “How did you know I wanted to go there?”

                “Because you always go there when you’re upset. At least, that’s what you told me,” he said with a smirk before getting up. You smirked back at him before getting up and following him to his car. After that, the worst week of your life officially started.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ugh.... AFF seriously why did you delete the chapter before this? What is wrong with you? Sigh.....just come back to me! TT^TT