Chapter 4: The Fashion Lesson

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 4: The Fashion Lesson

“What are you talking about? What lessons?” you asked, not willing to leave your homework for this idiot, but wishing you had dressed slightly nicer because of his idiot friends. “You really don’t pay attention do you? No wonder your grades are so bad,” he said with a sigh, “I going to teach you how to actually behave in society.” You stuck your tongue out at him and replied, “I’d tell you off, but your friends are here and I don’t want to embarrass you too much. So, go away and let me do my homework.”
His friends chuckled for the most part, but Seungri was not amused. “You’ll probably do better if you leave it blank,” he replied before grabbing your arm and pulling you up, “Now come on.” Jiyong held up a hand to stop Seungri and looked you up and down, “I will let you get away with this today, but tomorrow this will not be acceptable.” You stared at him, confused, before asking, “What?” He sighed, “Your outfit, what else?” You couldn’t help but laugh slightly, “But I like my style.”
“You call that style? Oh my God, you poor child,” he said, giving you a look of pure pity that made it hard for you to breathe because you were laughing so hard. When you had recovered your ability to respire, you turned to Seungri and asked, “Why can’t you be like him? I wouldn’t mind marrying you, if you were like him.” Jiyong grinned at that before turning to your closest and opening it. “Hey, get out of there!” you exclaimed, but Seungri began dragging you out of the room. “Leave him, it’s not like he can make your wardrobe any worse.”
“I don’t dress that badly,” you defended, frowning slightly. None of the guys said anything, but Jiyong was throwing about half of your closest towards the trash can you had in the corner of your room. “Let’s just go before he starts making you try things on,” Seungri said before puling your out of your room with three of his friends following. “So, what do you think you’re going to teach me?” you asked as the five of you settled in to one of the drawing rooms. “How to actually act like a lady,” he replied with a sigh as he sat on the couch, “Now, sit.”
You sat down on the couch opposite of him and folded your arms across your chest. He sighed, “Not like that, sit like a lady.” You stared at him, confused, but shifted your posture a little bit so you weren’t leaning against the back of the couch. He groaned, “You don’t even know how you’re supposed to sit? How are we going to get married?”
“We’re not going to get married…”
“Well, it can’t hurt to at least pretend that you are for now so that your parents don’t bug you as much,” Youngbae said shyly. “How did you know they bug me?” you asked, turning towards him. Seungri sighed, “They’re your parents, of course they annoy you. Besides, your mom is creepy. She was trying to get you married to Youngbae before she got the deal with my parents.” You frowned at Seungri, “Why do you always talk over everyone else? He could have said that on his own.”
“He has issues talking to women. Well, I guess that wouldn’t apply to you though,” he said with last part with a playful smirk that pissed you off. Again. “Yah! Shut up! I am too a woman!” He laughed, “A woman, or a lady, would have more self-control than that. Right now, you’re still just a little girl.” You glared at him and gritted your teeth, you wanted to punch him, but that would just be proving him right. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down before resting your hands on your lap and looking back at him coolly.
Daesung clapped his hands and laughed slightly, “Good job! Even I felt like hitting him then!” You laughed slightly and thanked him. Seungri rolled his eyes, “So she didn’t give in to her violent nature, so what? I still can’t take her out into public.” Seunghyun sighed, “Hey, don’t talk about her like that; you’ll make this no fun for any of us… Well, except for Jiyong, but that’s only because he’s going to turn into her personal shopper.”
“But I liked my clothes,” you said with a small pout. “It’ll be alright, Jiyong will know what’s best for your body,” Seungri said, almost sounding like he was comforting you, but then he added, “Since you obviously don’t know how to dress yourself.” You sighed and shook your head, would it kill him to actually be nice for once? “At any rate, what do you think you need to teach me?”
“First off, how to sit right,” Seungri said in a bored tone. “Oh, you mean like this?” you asked before fixing your posture and tucking one ankle behind the other like how your mother had taught you. Daesung and Seunghyun began laughing, and even Youngbae let out a small chuckle. “If you knew how, why don’t you sit like that all the time?” Seungri asked, exasperated. “Because I don’t have anyone I need to impress,” you replied with a shrug.
Seungri groaned and ran a hand through his hair, “You are going to be so much work…” You laughed, but covered your mouth with your hand since you were proving to him that you could be a lady, “Oh, Seunghyun-ssi, you’re so funny.” All four boys looked at you like you suddenly had grown a second head which caused you to burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.
“Sorry, was that too much?” you asked once you had regained the ability to breathe without giggles streaming out of your mouth. “No. Do it again,” Daesung replied as he sat down on the couch next to you. You shook your head and grinned back at him. “So, we’ve established you can at least fake being a lady in conversation, but can you do anything else?” Seungri asked, pulling your attention away from the cute guy smiling at you.
“After that my mom gave up,” you said with a shrug. Seungri nodded and sighed, “Well, looks like we’ll have to start off from there then. Go back up and help Jiyong with your clothes.” You sighed before getting up and walking out the door, you didn’t need to be told twice. Besides, you’d rather fight for your wardrobe than fight with a panda any day of the week.
You walked back up to your room and found yourself almost wading in your clothes. “There you are! Try this on!” Jiyong exclaimed when he saw you and proceeded to throw some clothes in your face. “Not with you in the room,” you replied. He laughed, “Fine, fine, I’ll get out, but I’m not done with you yet. We’re going shopping later.” You sighed and shook your head as he walked out but changed into the outfit. You wore a navy blue skirt that went just past your fingertips along with a white sweater that had a black bunny on it. Honestly, you had forgotten you had that skirt, but the sweater you normally wore with a pair of jeans.
You reopened your bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway where Jiyong examined your outfit so far. He nodded, “That looks good, but you need a pair of heels.” You sighed, “But I can’t wear heels.” His eyes widened, “How can you be a girl and not wear heels? I need to fix that. What’s your shoe size?” You groaned before telling it to him to which he nodded and pushed you back into the room to go through your shoes as well.
Sometime in the next fifteen minutes, Seungri and the rest of his friends came up to see how you two were faring. They found the two of you arguing over a pair of slippers that he wanted to throw out and you wanted to keep. He laughed, “Why don’t you two give up on that for the day and we’ll go shopping instead?” Jiyong and you both paused and looked up at him; Jiyong asked, “Are you seriously offering to pay?”
“As much as it pains me, I have to pay for my future wife. Besides, my mom gave me some money to spend on her anyways.”
Jiyong laughed, “Alright, since it’s your money we can leave it at this.” You sighed, “But what about the mess you made of my room?” You received no answer for that, instead Jiyong dragged you back out and down the stairs, elated at the prospect of shopping. He had already gone through his monthly allowance of new clothes, so shopping for you would have to do until next month.
All six of you piled into one car that Seunghyun drove to Myeondong so that Jiyong could drag you through his favorite stores while the rest of them could play around. He managed to find parking, and you were quickly pulled into the first store. Jiyong pulled clothes from the racks and made you carry them around until you could barely see over the top of the pile. Then, he would push you towards the changing rooms and make you try on everything. Anything that didn’t gain his approval was handed back to one of the salesladies that he flirted with while you changed into the next outfit. When he had finally decided on the outfits he liked, he used Seungri’s credit card to buy them and took you to the next store where the whole process would repeat all over again.
The two of you had amassed a number of bags before he decided that it was time to look at shoes. Luckily, the two of you only had time to go through one shoe store. Unluckily for you, the only shoes he let you try on had a minimum heel of two inches. “But I hate heels!” you whined as the two of you stood in line for the cash register. “You’ll learn to like them. Besides, they make your legs and your look better,” he replied with a wink. You rolled your eyes, “Yeah right, I have no .” He snorted, “Trust me, you do, and every guy we’ve passed has been checking it out.”
“How do you know that?”
“Because I’m one of them.”
“I’d hit you, but my hands are full of boxes and bags,” you replied, glaring at him over the top of one of said boxes. “Ladies don’t hit and you’re going to have to get used to it. When I’m done with you, no guy is going to be able to resist at least checking you out,” he said with a hint of pride. “I highly doubt that, but whatever you say Sunbae,” you replied as you took another step forward in line. “Yah! Call me Oppa. We’re going to be hanging out a lot now. Oh, and you better wear one of these pairs of shoes to school tomorrow or you shall be punished,” he threatened as the line moved forward again.
“But I can’t walk in heels,” you whined. “Learn,” was his reply before the two of you finally made it to the cash register. After adding another five shopping bags to the numerous ones you two already had, you met up with the rest of the guys. “Hyung, Seungri told you to buy ____________ clothes, not to buy clothes for a small army,” Daesung said once he caught sight of the two of you. “You didn’t see her wardrobe! I had to start from the ground up!” Jiyong whined as he made Daesung carry some bags.
“Yeah right, you just wanted to make me go bankrupt,” Seungri complained before he took about half of your bags from you. “Okay, can we go now? I need to finish my homework,” you said with a sigh. “You are the only girl I’ve ever met who’d rather do homework than shop,” Seunghyun said before ruffling Seungri’s hair, “Such a lucky boy.”
“Hyung! Quit it! I’d rather have a girly girl any day,” Seungri said before Seunghyun popped the trunk. The bags were loaded in and you were on your way home in no time, but of course they had to make a quick stop on the way. Seunghyun had Youngbae run out and buy some street food for the six of you to eat on the way back to your place. They jokingly tried to make you and Seungri share, but that ended up with you stealing food from everybody else.
When they reached your house, Jiyong had the maids take the clothes in and gave them very specific directions on how to put everything away. You thought he was even going to watch them too, but Seunghyun dragged him back to the car before he got a chance to try. You said your goodbyes before going inside and going into your room. You worked on your math homework while the maids put your clothes away. You sighed and plugged yourself back into your I-pod. How were you going to explain heels to Eunsook tomorrow? She knew you hated them. Maybe it was best to come clean tomorrow. Tomorrow. You sighed again, but how were you supposed to tell her? You wondered about that again as you continued your homework.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
haha i just realized in part of it i put my friend's name cause she was talkin to me while i wrote this, so i changed it yay :)