Chapter 22: Maybe

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 22: Maybe

                Things had been awkward ever since you found out Jiyong likes you. You didn’t mean for it to be that way, you still wanted to be friends with him and act like nothing was wrong. Unfortunately, every time you were left alone with him, you couldn’t help but remember that he liked you. Maybe that was why Eunsook had told you, so that way it would ruin the only other friendship you had. You sighed; you weren’t going to let this happen though.

                “What’s wrong?” Seungri asked, poking your nose. “I’m fine,” you replied almost immediately, giving him a smile. You were on a date; you were supposed to be thinking about the guy currently holding your hand not the one who hugged you last week. “No you’re not, that was the fifth time you’ve sighed in the last three minutes. Something is bugging you, might as well tell me.”

                “Can I tell you later?”

                “No.”

                “Jerk.” He chuckled before pulling you into a hug. “Come on, just tell me already,” he whispered against your neck. You shivered and he smirked. He knew your weakness. “Yah! We’re in public; get off,” you protested. “Tell me first,” he whined, making you laugh.

                “I talked to Eunsook and she said something that’s making me think. Don’t worry about it.” He sighed before letting you go, “Alright, but don’t think too hard. You seem to be hurting yourself already.” It took you a moment to process that, but once you had you began chasing him around the park you two had previously been eating ice cream and walking around in.

                Finally, you managed to catch up with him and tackled him on the ground. “Want to say that again?” you asked, trying not to laugh as you got him into a choke hold. “No,” he squeaked, so you let go with a triumphant grin. That didn’t last very long because he immediately flipped your positions, so you were lying on the grass with him on top of you.

                “You need to be nicer, I’m not into S&M unless I’m the S,” he whispered in your ear. “I don’t even know what that is,” you mumbled, making him burst into laughter. “Aigoo, why do you always have to ruin the moment, huh?” he asked as he moved to lie down beside you. “Because I don’t recognize them in the first place.”

                “I guess we’ll have to work on that,” he said, intertwining his fingers with yours again. “I guess we will,” you agreed before sitting up. You wanted to go play on the playground again. The swing set was finally unoccupied.  “Why are you such a kid?” he asked, finally noticing where your eyes were trained.

                “Why are you such an old man?” you teased before pulling him up with you. “I am not an old man!”

                “Prove it.”

                “Fine, come home with me and I will,” he smirked while giving you a look that made you feel where you stood. “I didn’t mean like that, ert,” you blushed before pulling him down to the swings. “Why can’t it be like that? I’m pretty sure that it’d be beneficial for the both of us,” he said before sitting down next to you on the swing set.

                “We’re not married!”

                “Yet. That’s going to change soon.”

                “And once that changes, maybe.”

                “Maybe?!”

                “Maybe,” you nodded, laughing at the expression on his face. He looked like you had slapped him in the face. “I’m going to change your mind,” he finally said, nodding as he turned away from you. You didn’t bother to answer him as you pumped your legs, trying to get higher and higher up in the air.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Seungri’s POV ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                He smiled as he watched you walk back into your house before letting out a deep sigh when the door finally closed. “What has she been so down about?” he asked aloud, “And why won’t she tell me? We’re dating, she should tell me everything! I mean I know I have a bad rep and all but… come on!”

                What’s worse was that Jiyong probably knew already. They were so close that she probably told him everything. He wanted to be that close to her. Shouldn’t he be that close to her? They were getting married in two months now, that should be time enough to gain that level of trust. Jiyong had gotten it in a week, why was he still left in the dark after a month?

                He sighed before pulling up to Jiyong’s apartment; he always came here to unwind. Though for this visit, he had another reason as well. “Hyung! Answer the door! It’s me!” he whined, ringing the call button incessantly. Finally, he was allowed up to the apartment and into the living room by a partially dressed Jiyong. “What are you doing here, maknae?” he asked as he pulled on his pajama top. “I came to talk about _____ and play some videogames. Can I sleep here too?”

                “It depends on how much you annoy me. What do you need to talk about though?” he asked as he sat down on the couch, “If it’s to whine about how she won’t let you touch her inappropriately, I’m going to have to kick you out.”

                “No it’s not about that, though I’ll probably be whining about that some other time, “he snorted in response, “I want to see if you know what’s been bugging her lately. I know you’ve noticed it too. I know it’s something to do with Eunsook, she told me that much, but I don’t know exactly what is annoying her so much. Since you two are so close, I was wondering if you could tell me.” He flopped down on the couch, taking up most of it as he waited for an answer.  

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

so for those who would like a Daesung fic, here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/237068/an-odd-smile-bigbang-daesung-romance-you