Chapter 24: Snapshot

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 24: Snapshot

                Seungri had been acting odd lately. It wasn’t so odd that people noticed, but you could see a change in him. He was just a little more protective of you, just a little more watchful of you and Jiyong, and just a little more snappish. It was actually beginning to annoy you, just a little bit. “Would you quit it, Seungri-ah?” you sighed as he pulled you closer once Jiyong walked over.

                “I wish you would call me oppa.”

                “But we’re the same age.”

                “Please?” he pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. You laughed before saying, “Would you quit it, Seungri-oppa?” He snorted before letting you go. You walked up to Jiyong and greeted him with a hug; he was the only other guy you had ever felt comfortable hugging. The two of you had picked up this habit last week Seungri noted with a twinge of jealousy.

                “Did you miss me?” he asked as he let you go. “I saw you yesterday, I can’t miss you that quickly,” you chuckled before walking back over to Seungri. Even if his jealous side was starting to annoy you, you knew better than to provoke him too much. You grabbed his hand as you and Jiyong continued your conversation.

                “So you remembered that you’re coming with me today, right?” Jiyong asked, he had reminded you every time he saw you for the last three days. How could you forget? “Of course I remembered, Oppa. We’re going to get my dress fitted, but wasn’t that a little too fast for them to get it ready?”

                “Nope, that’s what they’re paid for,” Seungri replied before Jiyong could. “Uh huh. Well, I guess I should go with Jiyong-oppa now. I’ll call you later, right?” you asked but it wasn’t really a question. He nodded as you leaned up to kiss his cheek. “If you two start snogging, I’m going to leave without you,” Jiyong said, making you giggle before walking off with him. Seungri sighed, trying to remind himself that the two of you were just friends and nothing more, no matter what his hyung felt for you.

                “Seungri-ah, can I talk to you?”

                “Why would I want to talk to you?” he asked, turning to look at Eunsook. “Please,” she rung her hands together and he sighed. “Fine, but I can’t talk for long.” Her face lit up before she led him back behind the school, giving them some privacy.

 

                “Just it in!” the ahjumma exclaimed as she tried to tighten the corset of the dress even more. “I can’t!” you whined. It was already hard enough to breathe as it was, any more and you’d suffocate. “Try!” she yelled at you, “If you weren’t so fat…”

                “She’s not fat!” Jiyong suddenly exclaimed, opening the curtain, “She’s fine the way she is. She doesn’t need that tightened anymore, the dress should fit anyways.”

                “As much as I appreciate the help,” you panted, “You’re seeing me in my ‘undergarments.’ You should probably close your eyes or get out.” He chuckled before holding his hand up over his eyes as he slowly backed out. The ahjumma grumbled as she finally let you put on the dress, and, like Jiyong said, it fit perfectly. You stepped out and smiled at him before doing a turn. “What do you think?”

                “I think I am a genius. That looks amazing on you.” You laughed, “Oh and the dress makers had nothing to do with it?”

                “Maybe just a little.”

                “You are so vain, Oppa.”

                “Every rich boy is, haven’t you seen the dramas?” you laughed before the dress maker made some small marking on the dress in order to change things a little bit so it would fit even better. You walked back into the changing room and got back into your uniform while Jiyong waited.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Seungri’s POV~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                “So what do you want? Make it quick, I haven’t got all day,” Seungri said with a sigh, crossing his arms across his chest. “I love you,” she said, grabbing onto his arm. Well, he certainly wasn’t expecting this. Maybe some sort of lie about Jiyong or ______, but definitely not a love declaration. It certainly wasn’t the most creative he had ever seen, but not the worst either.

                “I give you about a four on the confession; your other one got you about a five. Sorry, but you’re too much of a for me to give you a higher score.”

                “Why can’t you date me? Do you really love her that much? I know you’ve cheated before, I know everything about you. Why can’t you just give me a chance?” she demanded, shaking his arm. He sighed before grabbing onto her and pinning her against the wall. “You want to date me? Really?” his voice was low, he hated annoyances like this, “Well let’s try that out, shall we?”

                He attacked her lips, biting down onto the bottom one hard enough to draw blood. It mad the kiss metallic and scared her. She pushed him away with her eyes wide. “Do you still want to date me? I’m not nice. I’m not sweet. I sleep with girls and leave them, that’s what dating is to me. The only person that that ever changes with is _______.”

               “I still love you,” she whispered, her lips red with blood and her eyes filling up with tears. “You don’t even know me. Besides that fact, I don’t love you back. Hell, I don’t even like you. So give up on me, it’ll only end up bad for you.” He wiped off his mouth and walked away, spitting into a bush to get the taste of her out of his mouth. “Disgusting,” he mumbled to himself as he walked up to his car.

 

                “Did you get the picture?” Eunsook asked. “Of course I did,” a girl said, emerging from the bushes with a huge grin on her face. “Perfect.”