Chapter 11: Too Soon

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 11: Too Soon

When you picked up Eunsook for school the next day, she looked different. It took you a minute to figure out exactly what it was, but then you noticed the slight sheen of lip gloss. She was wearing makeup. She never wore makeup, but you didn’t want to say anything. You still felt a little on edge around her, like you had to walk on eggshells. So, you greeted her like normal and tried to have a conversation with her as if nothing had happened.


When lunch came, Eunsook waited for you to invite her for lunch again before getting up. Of course, you invited her up, but you weren’t as excited as yesterday for some strange reason. “________-ah, sit here,” Seungri said when he saw you. You immediately complied, cutting off Eunsook before she could take your spot again. “Good girl,” he said with a small smile as he ruffled your hair slightly.


“Yah! I actually liked my hair today!” you exclaimed, hitting his tummy lightly. “It looks better now, ier,” he replied as he wrapped an arm around you. “y is for clubs and late night parties, not school,” you said, leaning against him as you opened up your lunch. You were already used to him being so touch with you that it didn’t faze you one bit when he rested his head on your shoulder as you began to eat.


“Feed me?” he asked, doing his best aegyo. “You’re aegyo won’t work if she can’t see you,” Eunsook joked as she sat down in front of the two of you, setting her own lunch down on her lap. “Then should I lie on your lap so you can see me and feed me?” Seungri asked with a small chuckle. “No, I’m good,” you said before picking up a piece of kimbap, “Here.” You held it up to where you thought his mouth was and he ate it happily. “Did you make it?” Jiyong asked as he sat on your other side.


“_________ can’t cook,” Eunsook supplied. You nodded, “Yeah, I would blow up the kitchen if I tried to make this. One of the maids makes it for me or my ahjumma does. Eunsook can cook though. Her food is really yummy.” She blushed at your compliment, looking very pleased. “I guess we’ll just have to teach you that as well,” Seungri said with a small laugh before sitting up.


“I can do it myself,” you mumbled as you stuffed some rice into your mouth. “Couples are supposed to do things together,” Seunghyun said, giving you a wink. “B-But we’re not a couple,” you spluttered, staring at him wide-eyed. “Not yet,” Jiyong corrected, but his eyes were trained on Eunsook, watching her reaction to this conversation.


“Yeah, another three weeks and two months,” you said as you picked at the remaining bits of food in your box. Seungri had stolen half, but you were alright with that. You’d make him buy you food later or something like that to make up for it. “We’ll see,” Seungri said as you opened up a bun filled with red bean paste. He tore it in half and gave the larger side to you. You were about to ask him why, but he added, “Because I know you’d make me pay later for stealing.”


“Speaking of making you pay, I need your number,” you said, turning to look at the panda with a mouth half full of bread. He snorted, “How does that have anything to do with making me pay?”


“I’m making you pay for worrying me the other day by taking your number. It makes sense to me,” you said with a shrug as you took another bite of the sweet. “So you’re actually admitting that you were worried about me?” he asked, smirking. “Wipe that grin off your panda-like face,” you tried to say seriously, but ended up smiling, “Besides, we already had this conversation.”


“Yeah but I had to twist your arm to get you to admit it.”


“Just give me your number already,” you said with a sigh. “Why don’t you give me yours instead?”


“You just have to make everything difficult, don’t you?”


“Actually, I believe that that’s your job.”


“Yah!” He laughed, “Fine, fine, here’s my number.” He took your phone from you and quickly typed in his number. You watched him send himself a text from your phone, getting your number from that. When he finished, he handed you back your phone and wrapped his arm around you after that. Jiyong joked around with you while you rested your head on Seungri’s shoulder. Seungri was talking with Seunghyun, teasing him about something.


When the lunch bell rang this time, Seungri was happier but Eunsook seemed more quiet than usual. Once you reached your classroom, she began to perk up and talk about differential equations and things that went over your head. You nodded and let her ramble on like you normally did, but you felt bad. You weren’t really paying attention to her. Seungri was sneaking his way into your thoughts; that stupid jerk.


That night he began working his way into your phone bill as well. He was so weird, sending you sweet text messages that made him sound like your boyfriend and then turning around to make fun of you in the next. Though, you were doing the same to him. Right before you went to bed, he warned you that Jiyong was going to take you shopping again tomorrow, making you sigh. He also told you he wouldn’t be accompanying you, making you sigh again. You turned off your phone before you went to bed, knowing that if you left it on, you would text him instead of sleeping.

 

 

“__________-ah, hurry up. You pack up so slowly,” Jiyong said as he stepped through the door of the classroom. “Sorry! I was trying to finish up this one math problem so I wouldn’t have to do it when I got home,” you explained. “But you hate homework,” Eunsook said as she picked up her bag off the ground. “Exactly,” you smiled as your grabbed yours as well. She sighed, “Sometimes you make no sense.”


“Really? It makes perfect sense to me,” Jiyong said before he pulled you out of the room, “Now let’s go, we haven’t got all day. I have a date tonight.”


“You have a date? With who?”


“You,” he replied with a wink, making you laugh. “Oh please, who is it really?” you asked as you got into the passenger seat of his car. “With you. We’re going shopping then I’m taking you out to dinner. Doesn’t that sound like a date to you?”


“No, aren’t dates supposed to be all romantic and stuff like in dramas?”


“I thought that that was romantic.”


“I hate shopping though.” He laughed and shook his head, “To think Seungri is so hung up over you.”


“What is that supposed to mean?”


“Nothing. You’ll figure it out eventually,” he said, making you sigh. You hated it when people hid things from you. “So, what exactly are we going shopping for?” you asked, changing the topic slightly. “Your party dress of course! Did you forget that it’s this Saturday?”       


“Actually, I kind of did,” you admitted, making him sigh. “It’s okay, that’s why I’m here. I’ll take care of everything,” he assured you as he pulled into the parking lot of a fancy looking dress shop. After he parked, you got out and followed him into the store where you were taken to a back room. He told the women what kind of dress he was looking for and the two of you sat down in front of the changing rooms while the women looked. “I really do hate dresses,” you said with a sigh as you saw one of the ladies heading back towards you.


“Get used to it,” he replied, “Next week, we’re going wedding dress shopping.” You groaned, making him chuckle, before you were taken into the changing room and subjected to what you called torture for the next two hours. At the end of the time, Jiyong had decided on a dress but didn’t tell you which one it was. He wanted it to be a surprise he said.


Afterwards, he bought you take out which the two of you ate in the car. “Don’t tell Seungri I bought you this. He’ll get all pissy,” Jiyong said as he took a bite of his fast-food burger. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell him anything. Besides, this stuff is good every now and again.” He nodded, “Just don’t eat it too much or you’ll get fat!” You laughed and hit his arm.


When you got home, you wanted to collapse on your bed, but knew you had to finish up your homework. As much as you hated it, you still had to do it. You wanted to make your aunt proud. So, you did your homework until eleven o’clock at night. When it was finished, you curled up on your bed, hugging the panda Seungri had won for you at the amusement park. You weren’t prepared for it, but Saturday was coming, and it was coming quicker than expected.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hm....not sure how interesting this hapter is, but i'll add another one soon that'll be about Saturda, yay :D

so lemme know what you think and all that ;)

since it's summer vacation, i'll be updating more often i think so... woo! :)