Chapter 20: Class Time

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 20: Class Time

                When Jiyong brought you into Seungri’s classroom, the teacher objected at first. Both of your boys ignored him though. Seungri walked up to the front of the class and grabbed your hand, “What’s wrong? Why does she need to be here?” He addressed the last part to Jiyong. The elder boy sighed, “I’ll tell you at lunch, okay? But I want her to stay here for now. Is that okay?”

                “Of course it’s okay. Why would I argue with having my fiancée in my class?” Jiyong chuckled, “Yeah just make sure to control your hormones.”

                “You too? What do you think I am?” he demanded, a little annoyed. “A teenage boy,” you and Jiyong replied at the same time, making the two of you giggle slightly. Seungri rolled his eyes, “Whatever.” The teacher nervously tapped Seungri on the shoulder, “Seunghyun-ssi, can we continue with the lesson now?” He waved his hand in dismissal before pulling you towards the back where his desk was. He pulled a chair up for you to sit down before letting the teacher know he could continue now.

                You actually managed to pay attention in Seungri’s class, but most of what the teacher was saying went over your head. When lunch began, Seungri bought the two of you lunch before going up to the roof. “So why did ______ have to stay in my class? Not that I’m complaining but…”

                “She’s been getting bullied, so I wanted to get her away from it.” Jiyong said as he ran a hand through his hair. “Who’s been bullying her?” Seungri asked, his tone dangerously low. “Most of it has been coming from some of the girls in her class, but it started because of Eunsook,” Jiyong said in a calm voice as he watched the youngest closely.

                “But most of the kids in the school have been joining in,” Seunghyun added. “We put a stop to them though,” Daesung said with a smile aimed at you. “Unfortunately, her class isn’t heeding our warnings,” Youngbae sighed, looking down at the ground instead of at Seungri. “I think _____ handled that for us though,” Jiyong chuckled, making you blush.

                “What are you talking about?” Seungri asked, looking down at you for the explanation. “I kind of… Well I mean I sort of… I hit her in the face,” you mumbled. Seungri laughed and wrapped you in a hug, “Only you, jagiya. Good job though. I’ll take care of the others, so rest up your hand. You won’t need to hit anyone else anymore.”

                “Well except for Eunsook,” Daesung mumbled as he opened up his Doraemon lunchbox. “No,” Jiyong immediately replied, “She’s going to stay away from her. They’re not going anywhere near each other ever again.” Seungri gave Jiyong a questioning look at his sudden over-protectiveness. “Though I have to admit that I would love to see my jagi punch Eunsook, I have to agree with hyung,” he looked down at you and placed a small kiss on the top of your head, “You should stay away from her before she hurts you anymore.”

                “I will,” you agreed as you pulled away from Seungri. You didn’t like showing so much affection in public, especially when Jiyong was watching. It felt weird. “So, can we eat now?” you asked, poking Seungri with a small smile. He laughed and handed you your food before sitting down. Jiyong sat on your other side, stealing food from you occasionally. “Where’s your lunch?” you teased as he stole another piece of kimbap.

                “I forgot to buy one. You don’t mind, right?”

                “No, it’s fine. I’ll just take some of Seungri’s lunch.” Seungri chuckled and held out some food for you to eat. You spent the lunch going between feeding yourself, feeding Jiyong, and getting fed by Seungri. “That looks like fun,” Daesung whined, “I wish I had a girlfriend!” You snorted and held out some rice for him, causing a smile to spread across his face until Jiyong ate it instead. “You have your own lunch,” Jiyong stated.

                “Go find someone else to feed you,” Seungri added, wrapping an arm around your waist. “You guys are so mean,” you said with a sigh, making the other three guys laugh. When lunch ended, you followed Seungri back to his class. Jiyong told you to stick with him until he had finished solving your problem. Seungri even drove you home, but he wasn’t able to come in with you. He had to finish the work he had left undone yesterday.

                “Where were you last night?” your mother confronted you in the main hall. “I stayed at Seungri’s house,” you admitted, playing with your ring. “Who is Seungri?” she asked, her tone rising. “Seunghyun, my fiancé.  I accidentally fell asleep there last night when he was helping me with my homework.” She snorted and rolled her eyes, “Oh please, I know what you two were doing.”

                “What were we doing then? Because if you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking, you’re completely wrong!” you exclaimed, exasperated, “Why is it the one time that you act like a mom is now? You never cared before!”

                “Because our business deal depends on you!”

                “I’ll try not to screw up then,” you hissed before walking past her up the stairs. “Come back here!” she screamed. You ignored her and ran faster up the stairs and into your room, almost tripping due to the heels you were wearing. You threw yourself down on the bed and screamed into your pillow. Why couldn’t she just be a mom? Why did everything have to revolve around what she was going to get out of it?

                “Baby girl, can I come in?” your father asked, knocking lightly on the door. You sat up as he came in anyways. “So, do you want to tell me what happened last night?” he asked, the dark circles under his eyes reminding you of Seungri. “I already told Mom,” you sighed, “I ended up sleeping at Seunghyun’s house.”

                “You two didn’t…?”

                “Dad!” you exclaimed, hitting him with a pillow. Why does everything have to revolve around ?! Is everyone in the world or something?! He laughed and put the pillow back on your bed, “I’ll take that as a no then.” He sat down next to you and stared down at the floor, twisting his hands. Finally, after several minutes of silence, he spoke, “I know your mom can be a bit confrontational, but our business is riding on your marriage. For that, I am so sorry.”

                You nodded, “It’s fine. I actually really like him.”

                “You do?” you nodded again, “That’s a relief. When you two met, it seemed like you hated him.” You laughed slightly before he got back up. “Do you have to go?”

                “Our business won’t run itself.” You sighed as he walked out the door, right as your phone began to go off. The caller ID read “Eunsook.” You finger hovered over the end button, but you couldn’t do it. “What do you want?” you asked as you answered your phone. “We need to talk, can you meet me by the park near my place?” she asked. “Yeah, I’ll be there in ten minutes.” You hung up after that and sighed. Jiyong would kill you for this, but you had to end it right. You needed to get some things off your chest.