Chapter 19: Condoms and Comfort

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 19: Condoms and Comfort  

                You groaned at the sound of an alarm going off and tried to turn over to shut it off only to be stopped by a pair of string arms wrapped around your waist. Your eyes snapped open and you turned to see Seungri looking down at you, half-awake himself. “Morning,” he mumbled before shifting to shut the alarm off. “Oh crap. I’m not supposed to be here,” you said, panic causing your heartbeat to race. You were so screwed. Even if your parents didn’t care, your aunt was still going to kill you if she found out.

                “Well that’s a nice greeting after our first night together. I can tell you’re a real romantic,” he replied, sarcastically. “Shut up. I’m so dead! I’m so dead! My parents are going to flip and then my aunt will kill me! What if Jiyong finds out! He’ll kill me too! Oh my God and Eunsook!” you blabbered on while he watched you with a mildly amused expression. He sighed before silencing you with a kiss.

                You didn’t respond at first, worrying about your morning breath and still slightly freaking out about staying the night with him. He moved one of his hands up your back to cradle the back of your head and he nibbled on your bottom lip, finally gaining entrance into your mouth. His tongue rubbed against yours in an attempt to get a response from you. Your inexperience made you timid, letting him dominate the kiss until you felt like you were going to faint from lack of oxygen.

                He pulled back, but placed a soft kiss on your forehead, “Calm down, it’s not like we did anything that you would get in trouble for. Just lie and say you slept in a guest room. It’ll be fine, jagiya.” You stared at him, your mouth still slightly open, and your brain disconnected. He stared back down at you, time ticking away, but you stayed the same. He burst into laughter, “Am I really that good of a kisser?”

                You blinked a couple of times and shook your head to clear your thoughts, “I don’t know! I don’t really have a point of reference!” He smiled softly, “I’m the only point of reference you’ll ever need.” You laughed slightly and hit his chest softly before moving to get up but he pulled you back down. “What are you doing?” you asked as he rolled the two of you over so you were trapped under him.

                “I wasn’t done kissing you yet,” he smirked, leaning in again. “We have to get to school,” you whispered, your breath mingling with his. Just as his lips connected with yours, there was a knock on the door. “Lee-ssi, your breakfast is ready. Please come downstairs before it becomes cold.” He sighed and turned to give the door an annoyed look.

                You took this opportunity to flip him over onto his back and get up off the bed. He pouted but eventually got up to follow you downstairs. The butler had another plate prepared for you in the kitchen. You and Seungri ate quickly before he went back up to his room to prepare for school. You were led to a guest room where a fresh uniform was waiting along with toothpaste and things like that. You took a quick shower before getting dressed and going through a slightly altered morning routine.

                You rode with Seungri back to school in almost complete silence. “So are you going to tell me why Jiyong dropped you off yesterday? Or should I wait more?” You stared out the window, “I’ll tell you later.” He sighed before pulling you towards him so your head rested on his chest, “Yeah? You promise?” You nodded and the two of you slipped back into silence.

                When you got to class, a bunch of condoms littered your desk, chair, and the floor around it. You shook your head and was about to wipe them away when a girl grabbed your wrist. “Pick them up,” she ordered. You gave her a look of disbelief and pulled your hand out of her grasp. “No,” you stated, simply. “Pick them up,” she repeated, “You might need them later. Oh, wait… It’s a little too late for that, huh?” She smiled triumphantly at you and the rest of the class burst out in to laughter.

                Your face heated up in embarrassment and tears prickled behind your eyes. You blinked them away as your hands balled up into fists. You couldn’t take it anymore. Before you knew what you were doing, your fist connected with her face, making her fall back on the floor. Tears fell down her face as she delicately touched the bruise now forming on her face.

                The class was silent as you walked out the door only to come face to face with Jiyong. “Come on,” he grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hall and up to the rooftop. “I’m sorry,” he said as the door shut behind the two of you. “For what? That wasn’t your fault,” you paused and turned away, “I shouldn’t have reacted like that. I’m going to get in even more trouble now…”

                He walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, giving you a sort of back hug. Your chest connected with his back as he pulled you closer, “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you from that. You got there before I did. I’m sorry that I let you suffer like that for so long. I’m sorry for what I’m about to tell you.”

                “Don’t apologize. You’ve helped me so much. You’re more of a best friend to me than Eunsook. Kind of sad, isn’t it?” you managed a small laugh as you touched his arms and felt him stiffen, “What are you talking about though? What are you going to tell me?”

                “It’s about Eunsook…” he mumbled before turning you around. He gripped your shoulders and stared down at the ground between the two of you as he took a deep breath. You watched him, preparing yourself for what you had been expecting for the last couple of days. “She’s the one who started all of this. She started the rumors and the bullying. Everything. I’m sorry.” His voice was hoarse and he couldn’t look you in the eyes.

                “Hey, I’m the one who’s supposed to be upset. Not you. So don’t sound so sad.” You placed your hands on either side of his face and made him look up at you, his dark brown eyes holding such remorse. You tried to smile, not realizing that tears were streaming down your cheeks. “Baby girl, don’t cry,” he whispered as he pulled you into a hug. “I’m trying not to,” you mumbled making him chuckle slightly as he rubbed your back gently.

                Your ears dried up rather quickly, but you stayed wrapped up in his arms. Finally, he reluctantly let go of you. “Thanks for being so nice, Oppa,” you smiled up at him and he returned the gesture. “You’re welcome, but I think we need to go now. I’ll drop you off in Seungri’s class. I think that will be a little better for you.” You nodded and followed him back down the stairs.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A/N) sorry that this is so short but i wanted to post what i had written before my internet goes down again *sigh*