Chapter 27: Arguments

A Husband in Three Months

Chapter 27: Arguments

                Jiyong opened the door and sighed when he saw Seungri standing there with a big black eye. “What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked, blocking the door slightly. “I need someone to talk to. I always talk to you so…” he trailed off and sighed. “Can we talk tomorrow?” Jiyong asked, not wanting him to let him near you yet. “I guess we c- Wait. Why don’t you want to talk tonight, hyung?” Seungri asked, suspiciously.

                “Because I’m tired. I’m going to bed now,” Jiyong lied, shifting from one foot to another. “You hate going to sleep with your hair wet,” Seungri noted. “I’m going to blow dry it,” was Jiyong’s immediate reply. “Why won’t you let me in, hyung? Is she here?”

                “Why would she be here?”

                “You two were both gone all day, but I thought that you would take her home. Is she here?”

                “No.”

                “Then let me in.”

                “No.” Seungri wasn’t buying this. He forced the door open more and pushed his way past Jiyong. “She is here,” he hissed once he saw you on the couch. “She fell asleep while I was in the shower,” Jiyong said, watching the younger boy closely. “Why didn’t you just tell me?” Seungri asked in a sharp tone. “Because she doesn’t want to see you.”

                “What?”

                “You heard me. She doesn’t want to see you. You hurt her.”

                “Which is why we need to talk.”

                “And how are you going to explain what you did, huh? She’s not like the girls you’ve dated before. She isn’t going to let you talk your way out of this,” Jiyong hissed, grabbing Seungri by the arm and pulling him away from you. “In case you forgot,” Seungri said, pulling his arm back, “we’re getting married in a few weeks. This is something that we need to work out before then.”

                “Then do it when she’s not so upset.”

                “She doesn’t seem upset right now.”

                “She’s sleeping. Damn it, Seungri-ah, just stay away from her! Try this again in a couple days!” Jiyong exclaimed, exasperated with Seungri at this point. “No! I want to make it better now! I don’t want her to run to you every time something goes wrong! We need to work things out!” Seungri yelled right back, causing you to stir slightly.

                Both boys stared at you, holding their breaths. When you began to snore softly, they both let out sighs of relief. “Look, it’s good that you want to make this work, but leave her here for the night,” Jiyong whispered harshly. “No. I’m not leaving her here with you.”

                “Why not?!”

                “Because you like her!”

                “And you don’t trust me?” Jiyong demanded. “No, not with her,” he said with a shake of his head. “Just get out,” Jiyong said, defeated. “Fine,” Seungri hissed before walking over to you. “What are you doing?”

                “Taking her with me,” he stated simply before picking you up bridal style, making it look effortless. “Put her down,” Jiyong said, blocking his way to the door. “Move, hyung,” Seungri growled at him. “Put her back.”

                “No.”

                “Put her back, now.”

                “What part of ‘no’ don’t you understand, hyung?” Seungri smiled at him sweetly, holding you close. “What part of ‘put her down’ don’t you understand, maknae?” Jiyong countered. “No, I understood, I’m just not putting her down where you want her to be.” He took a step towards the door and Jiyong let him pass. He wasn’t getting through to him.

                “If you hurt her again, I’m going to take her away from you,” Jiyong threatened. “I’d like to see you try,” Seungri growled before walking out the door. He carried you all the way down to the car and gently set you inside the back seat before getting in on the other side. “Take us home,” he ordered before pulling you so you were leaning on him.

                Once the car started, your eyes flickered open. You smiled slightly and snuggled closer to him, knowing who it was by the smell of his cologne. “Seungri-ah,” you mumbled making him smile and gently kiss the top of your head. Once he did, your eyes widened as you remembered exactly what had happened today. You immediately pushed yourself away from him and glared.

                “Where am I? Why are you here? Where’s Jiyong?” you demanded. “We’re in my car; I’m here because I’m your fiancé; I would assume that he’s back at his apartment right now,” he replied, slightly annoyed at the distance between the two of you now. “Take me back.”

                “No.”

                “Take me back right now, Seungri-ah!” you yelled, causing the driver to swerve slightly. “No! Let me explain myself!”

                “I don’t want to hear your excuses!”

                “Damn it, just listen to me! Instead of running back to hyung, just listen to me!” he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer. “How do you explain kissing her then?” you hissed before trying to wrestle out of his grip. “I can’t,” he admitted, looking down, his grip on you loosening.

                The car slowed and you pulled your wrist back before opening the door and jumping out. Your body was still sore and tired from everything you had been through today, but somehow you still managed to make a run for it. “Damn it, ________-ah!” you heard Seungri yell. His footsteps were heavy behind yours, but you kept running, even when your lungs felt like they were on fire.

                Suddenly, he grabbed you and pulled you back into a hug so you couldn’t escape him, no matter how hard you tried. His grip was like iron around you. “Let me go!” you exclaimed, struggling. “No! You need to listen to me! Just listen!” he said, trying to catch his breath. You were trapped, you had no choice. Might as well listen to what he had to say.         

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

okay so this chapter is back! Yay! ...please let me know if anything else happens to this