Chapter 8 - Revenge

Crazy For You

The next day…

[Minyoung POV]

“Will you marry me,Minyoung??” someone said. There is a guy standing in front of me, but I can’t see the clearly because of the sunlight.

 

“What’re you talking about? I don’t know who are you and you just ask me to marry with you??!!” I’m about to leave the guy. The guy suddenly grabs my wrist and it makes me near him like 2cm.
 

“Yah!!What’re you trying to do?”I struggle.
 

Then he makes his face near me like he wants to kiss me. I try to close my eyes and hoping in my mind that he won’t do it.
 

 “MINYOUNG!!!GET UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!” I was shock to hear that familiar voice.

 Because of that voice, I awake from my sleep. “Sunggyu oppa! Will you ever feel to wake up me with a nice way? And by the way, why omma don’t wake up me?” I said.
 

“Omma had to go leave us for a couple of month. She had to help appa to manage something. This is the nice way that I ever use!! And will you ever feel to wake up early on yourself? Now, I want you go take shower after that go downstairs and have your breakfast!!” Sunggyu oppa leave my room.
 

“Oh gosh!! Will he ever stop nagging??” I mumble and about to continue my sleep.
 

“Yah!! I heard what you said!! I said go take your shower and get ready to go to the school.” Sunggyu oppa suddenly open the door.
 

*Oh gosh!! How did he hear what I said? I better get ready otherwise I have to hear his nagging!!* After I finish take the shower, I wear the school uniform and quickly go to downstairs to have my breakfast.

 

 “Sunggyu oppa, where L oppa?? This morning I didn’t see he, where he go??” I said while put on my shoe.

“He is in the bedroom, sleeping like you if I don’t wake you up!!”

 

“ I just have some nice dream, okay!! Oppa, I got to go now.Bye!!” I look at my watch and it show 8 a.m. I’m surely late for school, so I run as fast as I can.
 

 Because of the hurry, I bumped with someone and it make the guy fall. “ouch” the guy is in pain.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you.” I apologize.


* he look like in pain* “Here, let me help you get up.” I help him get up.
 

The guy gets up by my help and he cleans the dust on his back.


 “Hurrmm…Sorry, but I have to go now, otherwise I will late for school. Sorry again” I bowed at him and continue to run. Before I reach the school gate, I quickly take out my glasses and wear it.

End of Minyoung POV

[Jinyoung POV]

I’m on my way to the new school but I think I have lost my way. I never thought that it’s hard to find the school. Then, someone from behind accidently bumped on me. And it makes me fall on the ground. “Ouch” the pain comes.

 “I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you.” a girl standing in front of me.

“Here, let me help you get up.” The girl offers her hand to me.

 

 I get up from her help. I clean the dust on my back while holding the pain.

 “Hurrmm…Sorry, but I have to go now, otherwise I will late for school. Sorry again” She bowed at me and continue to run.

 

* Where I ever seen her??Wait!! Did she wear the same school uniform as me?? I better catch up, before I lost my way again. I don’t want to late at my first school day.* I also run as fast as I can.

 I leave the principle room and begin to search class 5A1. I keep searching for the class, then after a few minute, I found the class. I take a breath before enter the class. When I enter the class, everyone on the class is looking at me especially the girls. I keep hearing compliment about me such

“Oh gosh, another angel come to our class”,
“I’m in love with him” ,

“I think Chunji oppa will have a rival”,

 “Please sit beside me”the girl said while ask her friend to sit another place.

*someone, please save me* 

“Ok class, sorry for the late. You all have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself.” the teacher finally enters the class.
 

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Jinyoung –imnida. You can call me Jinyoung. Before I enter this school, I have been study at London almost 2 year. Lastly I hope we can get along.” I said.
 

“Thanks, Jinyoung. Now you can have your sit over there.”Mrs. Park is point to somewhere.
 

  I go to the place where the teacher point to. Lucky me, because the person sit next to is a guy but he seem like a quiet person. I take out my book from the bag because the learning is about to start. There are two girls sitting behind me but one of them seems familiar to me. I focus to what the teacher said but I don’t what mind my was thinking, it keep remember the moment that I had help a girl a day before the I enter the school and the moment that a girl help me because she bumped on me.

end of Jinyoung POV

[Chunji POV]

There is a new student in my class. He quite handsome but he definitely can’t beat me. I look at the nerdy girl, and then it reminds me about yesterday. She will get the consequences for ruined my clothes.. So, I take out a piece of paper and write…

Me: Yah!! Nerdy, I have a present for you.
Nerdy: Leave me alone, please. I want to concentrate on what Mrs. Park is saying. And are you lost your mind already??Give a present to me, a nerdy girl.
Me: Do you want to know what the present are?
Nerdy: Nope
Me: Well, I’m telling you anyway. ^^
Nerdy: Yah!!Jerk, stop write letter to me!! I want to concentrate!!
Me: LIKE I CARE!!HAHAHA!!
Nerdy:Stop it!!!
Me:Nope!!
Nerdy: I don’t care about your present; just give the present to another girl and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Me: LIKE I CARE!!!

The nerdy girl was about to give back the letter to me but…Mrs.Park caught her. “Minyoung, I want to see you at the detention class after school.” Mrs.Park order her. *Yes!!Serve you, right! That what you will get from CHUNJI!!*

 

“WHAT?? OH,MRS.PARK, PLEASE,I WAS LISTENING TO YOU!” she said

“Minyoung, I haven’t spoken for the last 7 minute. You are supposed to be working on an assignment now.”

“Well, it’s not my fault after all. He never let me concentrate on my school work.” She pointed to me. Mrs.Park looks at me.

 

“I just had something important to tell her.” I lied
 

“So I see, Chunji. I think you must learn some useful tips, like how to keep letter private so everyone can’t see.” Mrs.Park said while holding the letter that she takes from the nerdy.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha” the nerdy girl suddenly laugh.

*why this nerdy girl suddenly laugh? Is she crazy?*

“MINYOUNG!!” Mrs.Park call her.

“Yes, Mrs.Park?” she immediately  stop laughing

“Get out of the class now. And don’t forget see me at the detention class after school.” The nerdy get up from her sit and leave the class.

“HAHAHAHA”I laugh at the nerdy.

“You too,Chunji!” I stop laugh after Mrs.Park ask me to leave the class.

*What the….why must me??* I leave the class. “Hrmm…where is that nerdy girl go? I think she must be in the library, but who care!!”I walk to the cafeteria and buy some food. I was about to go to our usual place but I see a familiar figure sit at the bench and seems say something.

 

 “YOU JERK,CHUNJERKJI!! IN MY LIFE, I NEVER GET A DETENTION CLASS!! I HATE YOU!! HATE YOU!!HATE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!” she let her angry out.

*She really hate it…Ouch, that’s hurt. Hrmm…NOT TO ME!!*

I was about to go then I bumped with her. Her face look like a volcano wants to explosive when she sees me. *why I suddenly feel guilty??* I quickly go to our usual place
 

 


An update from me!!and ...Sunggyu appear this time.  *i don't know who will appear next time*
Oh gosh!! i really really love you all...thank again for those who subscribe and comment on this story. ^_^
i really want to do something for you guys but i don't know..
BTW...i in love *again* with Jinyoung..hahahha..

P/S: don't kill me if this chapter is boring.. because.. *i know it's boring*

Don't forget to subscribe and comment... 




CHU~~~ FROM CHUNJI >_<


 



smilling eyes from Sunggyu~ *that dog so cute ^^*