Chapter 6 - Unlucky Day

Crazy For You

 

[Chunji POV]

I enter the café and looking for my parent. I find them but they look like discuss something. I sit in front of my parent.

“Why you want to see me?”I asked.

“Can’t we see our own and only son?” omma pinch my cheek.

“Of course, you can.but there must be something that you want to tell me,right?”I said.

“I think you should say to him” omma said to appa,and then appa look at me.

“Chunji, now you are a big boy,someday you will help me manage the company.”appa said to me.

“Can’t you just straight to the point?” I asked.

“Well..actually..your omma..no I mean us, want you to have a girlfriend.”

I almost split the water that I drink. “it’must be a jokes,right?”

“NO!THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!” appa said with angry tone.

“But..” I was about to say something.

”NO BUT!! I give you 3 week to find a girl. And you must bring her to us!” appa get up from the sit and leave the café.

“Your appa is right. you should listen to him. Maybe he said like that because he didn’t like to see his sons flirting with different girls everyday.Let’s omma advice you something,if you fail, your father will ask Dasom to be your girl.” Omma give me some advice.

“What??!!That two-faces girl??!! No way!! Fine…give me some space to think about it. Omma,let me send you to the car”

End of chunji pov

[Minyoung POV]

I and Hyorin went to Purple café after I give up searching the bracelet. I thinks it my unlucky day today. I and Hyorin always hang out at the cafe shop near my house. The owner of the café is my neighbor. He name is Eli. Sometime, I get a free drink or food because for help him take care the café. Hyorin need to use the restroom.

As always, and i decided to buy our favorite lattes. While waiting for the drinks, I heard some noisy. Then, a ajushi leave the café with an angry face. I supposed he have problem with his son…I think although I can only see the back of the guy.but it’s not my problem.

When Eli gave me the 2 cups, i steadily tried to hold all of the cups while turning around and someone bumped into me spilling the drinks on the both of us.

“Aishhh!!” A guy voice complained. “Watch where you’re going, pabo!”

I was going to say sorry, but I was glad i didn’t. But then my eyes widened. That person actually LEE CHAN HEE!! *what the hell is this jerk doing here?!!”

“YAH! What have you done to my FAVORITE CLOTHES” he yelled at you and his eyes widened.

“Waaaaa! Na chinchamichigeta! *I really going crazy* the gentlemen in this world are really disappearing” You shook your head in disappointment.
I pointed my finger into his chest. “YOU are the one who bumped into me and ruined my drinks and my clothes!!”

“Omma, I thinks you should go home first. Appa must be waiting for you in the car. I will taking care of this girl.” He said.


“Ok. I hope you make up your mind.” His omma said. His omma look at me and smile. I quickly bowed at her.


“Ok!! Where are we at? Oh!! You know, you have ruined my FAVOURITE AND EXPENSIVE clothes!!” he shouted angrily at me. He get closed to me and make my body leaned at the wall.

“LIKE I CARE!!”I  shouted back at him.

I turned around and saw Hyorin was watching the scene with wide, surprised eyes.*oh god! I hope hyorin don’t misunderstand with this situsion.

“You owe me for this!!” he leaves the café.


“Are you okay? What is happening here?” hyorin asked.
 

“I’m alright. Nothing happened. Just forget it.”

“But what about chunji said…”

I sighed. “Whatever. It’s not like he going to remember it anyways. He is too busy for that. I should go home and change my clothes. See you at school,hyorin. bye” I hug Hyorin before leaves the café.

In my way to go home,once again..i bumped someone.this time,it’s make me fall to the ground.*this is really unlucky day for me*Then, the guy offer his hand and help me get up.

“I’m so sorry” we said in unison.

I clean the dust on my back. “I’m sorry..i didn’t focus when I was walk.”

“It’s okay. Sometimes it happen to me too.” He said with smile.

I look at his face, he look cute with that smile on his face. And he has a red like a wine hair color. It’s perfect with him. *I taken back what I had said. Maybe today is not my unlucky day*

“hello?? Are you okay??” he waved at me.

“ohh!! Yeah!! Yes…I..I’m alright. I have to go now otherwise my oppa will nag at me.” I said.

“Oh..okay” I continue my walk, but I turned back. “once again, I’m really sorry….” .   *what supposed i call him?*

“Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung. That my name.” he continued.

*did he read my mind?* “Jinyoung-shi…Nice to meet you.Bye” I wave and smile at him.

He wave at me back. As I want to start my steps, I nearly forget to tell something. “Jinyoung-shi, by the way, my name is Minyoung, Kim Minyoung. I hope we will get to meet each other again.”I smile at him


[Jinyoung POV]

“Jinyoung-shi, by the way, my name is Minyoung, Kim Minyoung. . I hope we will get to meet each other again.” She gives me her warm smile. *what I was saying??! Snap it out,jinyoung* I look her walk away until her figured disappeared.

“Nice to meet you too, Kim Minyoung. I also hope that we could see each other again.” I said to myself. I continue my way to the Purple café.

 

 


I'm so sorry not update this story recently.
school is killing me!! -_-"



don't forget to comment~~ ^_^




LOVE FROM CHUNJI!!!! <3 <3 <3