Chapter 24 - Enemy Forever(?)

Crazy For You

 

[Chunji POV]

“So…Why we’ll going to the garden…again?” Ricky asked curiously.

 

The others also start to ask the same thing. I don’t know whether to answer it or not…because I also don’t know the reason. Huh…Why people like me…go to the garden?? Beside I can just hang out or make someone’s day become worst or date some girls…or anything. Hrm…said about date…I really don’t what wrong with mind head or my mind but its keep thinking about that girl called ‘Kim Minyoung’. I don’t know how I even remember a girl’s name that I ‘date’ for a day.
 

Even my score was dropping when I was played Anipang, usually my mind was too focusing to a game even when ricky asked me something, I would just respond… “Yes.” Even sometime he jokes to me about asking my permission to use my tooth brush and I said “Yes. Just do it” Yeah…believe me.
 

And the worst thing is how I could snap her picture and save it to my phone that night and now what I’m do every night before I sleep for the whole week is LOOK AT HER PICTURE that I snap. Oh wait…hrm…suddenly I remember something…that is not the worst thing but the one is I TRY TO KISS HER. Yeah!! KISS??!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OKAY!! I THINK I SHOULD STOP REMEMBER ABOUT THAT NIGHT!!


“Hyung!! Chunji hyung!!” Neil shouts near my ears. *OH GOSH!! MY EAR!!*

“YAH!! I’M NOT A DEAF…YOU KNOW!!” I shout back at his ears.

 

“Err…Hyung…are you sick?” Changjo  suddenly asked.


“I’m not sick…I’m very happy right, see?” I show my fake smile.

“Aish~ hyung~~~”

“Yeah…I’m sick… so please don’t disturb this sick person because if you disturb…you wouldn’t never know what this sick person will do to you.” I warned him.

“Oh…so…that’s why Chunji hyung want to go to the garden.” Neil said.

“Why?” Ricky asked.

“Because hyung is ‘SICK’” Changjo explained.

“Hrm…I don’t get it…why is he sick?” Ricky asked again.

“Okay! That’s enough…let’s go ‘asking boy’” Ljoe pulled Ricky’s ear until we arrived at the garden.

As soon as we arrived…I can feel the freedom. Oh gosh…why I don’t know there is place like this? It’s so refreshing. Okay...let’s make this place as my 3rd home. (1st my dome and 2nd the school roof)Then I saw a figure who was doing something (I don’t know whether she was picking up the flower or whatever...but I know she doing something) *Hrm…where I had seen this fimiliar figure?*Then that figure turn around and we had an eyes contact.

“YOU!!” We said in unison. *huh! Nerdy girl!!*

“YAH! DON’T FOLLOW ME!” We said again in unison.

“YAH! You’re the one that follow me! LEAVE ME ALONE!”The nerdy girl said.

“Huh? Seriously girl! You’re the one who must leave this place! This is my place!”

“ What!? Did I hear wrong? YOUR PLACE? Oh wait…I think your eyes have problem because there is no evidence that this place belongs to you!”

“So what? Do I look like I care!? Huh? Nerdy Girl?” I make an annoying face.

“YAH!! JERK! YOU!! AND YOUR ANNOYING FACE!!” she get irritated.

“Err…guys…I think we should back away...because the 3rd world war gonna start.” Ricky said.


“Woo~woo~….Can both of you stop fighting?Can both of you just be friends?” Ljoe wanted to the arguing.


“NO!!NEVER ” I and that nerdy girl answer in unison.


“Ohh…okay…” Ljoe quickly shut his mouth.


"Even they talked in unison." Cap said. 


"Aishh...Enemy forever~~" Neil, Ricky and Changjo said in unison.
 

“Why you guys come to here? This place not suitable for you guys especially this JERK” the nerdy glare at me.

“Hrm…Chunji hyung said that he’s sick” Ricky told the nerdy girl.


“Huh? Sick? If he sick…just go to the hospital…. and stay there forever.”

 

“So…why are you here too?” Ljoe asked when I was about to asked the same thing.


“I…”She was about to continue his word and then someone interrupt.

 

“Minyoung...gwenchana? What’s happening?” a guy appear with a guitar. *Hrm..he seems familiar*
 

“Jinyoung…nae…nothing but I think we should go and practice somewhere else because this place had polluted.” The nerdy was about to leave with that guy. *Practice?*

“Wait!! Practice?? You mean you gonna play that guitar? HAHAHAHA….This is too funny.” I laughed. She stops from her steps then she take the guitar from that guy and give it to me

“Here..Take this…And play it...RIGHT NOW!!”

“Psstt…Changjo-yah…when did Chunji hyung start play guitar??” Ricky whispered.

“Ooww…our MR. Perfect can’t play guitar? Poor him… Jinyoung let’s go” She makes sympathy face and leave.

 

*WHAT THE…Ricky…I’m gonna kill you* I shoots Ricky the death glares. Ricky had run away before I could catch and kill him. Oh gosh…I feel like being stabbed many times with knife. How can I be embarrassed by someone like her? Okay… I need a revenge on her!!
 

“Yah…Ljoe, I want you to investigate why that nerdy girl want to play the guitar. I want it before tomorrow.” I order

“You mean…you want today?”

 

“Yeah…whatever...” Me and the others leave.
 


UPDATE AGAIN~~~[maybe tomorrow there will be an update from me ^^]
YESTERDAY Music Bank really DAE TO THE BAK!!DAEBAK!! BECAUSE B.A.P MAKE COMEBACK!! I watched it twice..because i wanted to see daehyun and youngjae again and again XD


 

I WAS LIKE AND INFRONT OF MY TV WHEN BAP START TO PERFORMED.


LASTLY~~ I WANT TO THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBER 


Love all my subscriber~

 

Don't forget to comment~~
Got to go~~ bye