Chapter 25 - Ljoe Moment

Crazy For You

 

[Ljoe POV]

Huh?? Why I must do all this things? If he want to get revenge then just do it himself…don’t drag an innocent man like me. Okay…whatever it’s… I have to do it…so let’s start with…the classroom teacher, Mrs. Park.

 

“Good Morning, Mrs. Park. Can I ask something?”

“Ljoe…Good Morning...sure you can.”
 

“Hrm…just now…I saw one of Mrs. Park’s students was practicing something. Is there any tournament or what?”

“Tournament? Hrm…I don’t think so. Perhaps…they’re practicing for the upcoming practical exam.” Mrs. Park explained.

*So…that’s explained everything…mission accomplished*

 

“Ahh…I see. That’s all I need to know, thanks Mrs. Park.” I thank her.
 

“You’re welcome…oh yeah…Before I forget…please remind Chunji about the exam…can you?”

“Sure, Mrs. Park” I leave the teacher’s room.

I was on my way to our usually place but then I saw Minyoung and Jinyoung who seems to talk about something. I remember they’re name because I’m not like Chunji. So, I make a light steps to hear what’s they talking about. *Seems like serious…better I stalk them*

“Oh gosh!! I hate that JERK!! Forever and Ever!!” Minyoung let go her anger.

 

*Yup…she really hates Chunji*

“Here…take this chocolate… I always eat them when I stress.” Jinyoung offered.

“Thanks…” She takes and eats it.

“You know what…my grandma had said to me that… “If you hate someone…you better watch out...because he/she could be your soul mate” Minyoung laughed after Jinyoung imitating his grandma’s voice.

“Oh gosh…you’re so hilarious, Jinyoung. And you believe that?”

 

“Hrm, not really.” He patted his hair.


“If you said so…why would that jerk become my soul mate…when I have you? Right?”

*Wow! This girl is unbelievable!!*
 

“H-huh? W-What?” he suddenly become stutter.

“Oh gosh~ I’m just kidding. Jinyoung…why are you so funny?” She laughed.

*oh gosh!! Please!! I think I have waste my time hear those lovey dovey thing* I was about to leave but something stopped me.

“Jinyoung…about that day. Could you not to tell anyone that I’m not actually wearing glasses? And don’t ever ask me why I wear these glasses.”

*Huh? What’s she talking about?*

 

“Sure…so…that’s the last time I saw you without glasses?”

“Hrm…I think so...” Jinyoung look disappointed.

 

*Hrm… I wish I could see her without those glasses.*

“It’s okay…at least I could hang out with you, Miss Kim Minyoung. So...let’s continue our lesson.”

*Wait!! Her name is Kim Minyoung? Oh shoot!! I had a bad feeling about this. Why she had the same name as Chunji’s miss miracle? Hrm…I must find out whether Chunji’s Miss Miracle, Kim Minyoung and Nerdy girl,Kim Minyoung is the same person or not. But…where’s the hell…I could find out? Hrm..Think Ljoe..You’re the smart guy, remember that! Oh yeah!! Lately Chunji always look on his phone before sleep, I’m sure he was looked at someone picture. But…it’s not easy to approach his phone. Hrm…wait…there is always plan B if plan A couldn’t make it. Oh yeah!! That girl is friend with Hyorin, so I could dig the secret from her. Okay done…so…let’s keep this for later.*

I quickly leave them and go to our place. “Chunji…I’ve something to tell you.”

“What? You got the info?” Chunji excited

“I think you the one should get this info by yourself. It’s not difficult anyway…by just asks Mrs. Park.”

“Why would I do it when I got you? So what’s the news?”

 

“Don’t you even know that you’ll have practical exam?”
 

“What? Practical exam? Oh yeah…”

“So…what’re you going to perform, Chunji Hyung?” Changjo asked.

“I don’t know…Let’s I rest my mind and I will figure out what will I do to make that nerdy girl shocked.”
 


First of all...I want to ask something...
"Does this story make you confuse?"
*just asking~~*

 

because my sister read it and she was like


Hmm..i think that all for today~
 

Thanks to my new subscriber for subscribe this story~~

All my subscriber are THE BEST!!!

Don't forget to comment~ it's really make my day ever than everything~


 LOVE ALL MY SUBSCIBER~~