Chapter 32 - Last Christmas with her

Crazy For You

 

Minyoung POV

Today is a Christmas day and I’m really excited about it because me and Baekhyun  oppa will have a dinner date. This morning I opened my eyes, my heart fluttering excitement .It’s like the feeling of untying the ribbon of a present. I hurriedly call Baekhyun oppa to be the first person to greet him on Christmas day.

“Annyeong~ cutie pie” Baekhyun oppa answered.

I smiled as I heard his voice. “Oppa~ Happy Xmas Day~!” I can hear him chuckling.

“Happy Xmas Day too~”

“Oppa..I want to be the first person to greet you in Christmas morning~” I nodded happily.

“Oh really? Hm..Sorry cutie pie, you’re the 3rd person to greet me.”

I pouted when I know that I’m not the first person to greet him. “Hm..so who the first and second?” I asked him curiously.

“My father and mother, of course.”

“Oh I see, send my regard to them? And don’t forget about out date.” I grinned widely when I hear him laughs.

“Yes I will and no. Of course I won’t forget about it.”

“I should go first, oppa. I need to shower and choose dress for our date. Bye Byun Baek.” I make smooch sounds over the phone and end the call.
I get off from my bed and quickly get in the bathroom and washes up.



Baekhyun POV

I sighed as the call ended.

“That is your last call, Byun Baekhyun.”

I look up at the two SM staff. I grit my teeth as I mouthed ‘ both of you’. Sighing, I stood up and dust off the dirt on my clothes before walking out from the café.

“Where are you going, Mr. Byun?” One of the staff said makes me stop from walking.

“Home. Prepare for my last date with my girlfriend.” I swear I saw both of them smiles when I said that.

 

THAT NIGHT. NON POV

Minyoung arrived earlier than Baekhyun expected. He gently pulls out the chair for his girlfriend to sit. Minyoung happily sat on it and wait for Baekhyun to order their dinner.

“What do you want to eat, Minyoung?” Baekhyun gave her his best smiles knowing that she won’t able to see that again.

“Anything is okay with me. As long you’re there with me.” Minyoung smiles before she looks around the restaurant

Baekhyun nodded and calls the waiter to order their favourite food. He then sighs secretly when he knew that this is the last day he will met Minyoung.

The food arrived and they began to eat silently. Minyoung realized something is wrong with Baekhyun. Before she open to ask something, Baekhyun excused himself with a reason that he want to go to the toilet with a weak smiles on his lips. Minyoung only could nod softly and wait for Baekhyun to come back and eat with her.

Baekhyun POV 

I saw the guy stand outside waiting for me to come out. I sigh softly and excused myself. I want to give her my last kiss but time doesn’t give me to do that. Before I make my way to the back door, I wrote a letter to her and then called the waiter and gave him my letter to Minyoung. I slowly walked out of the door and walks to SM’s black van. I'll write a song about you Minyoung, It means that I'll never forget about you. I promise.

 

Minyoung POV 

“Where’s Baekhyun oppa? The restaurant is about to close.” I sighed softly and wait for him patiently

………………….. After a few minutes ……………….

“Miss. Miss. Please wake up. Our restaurant already closed.” I feel someone shake my body softly

“Hmm? Oh- Sorry. Uhm, have you seen guy with eye-liner go to the toilet?”

“Are you by any chance, Miss Minyoung?” I surprised that he knew my name so I just nodded my head.

“He told me to give this letter to you.” He smiles and hand me the letter.

Why do I feel nervous? Why I feel scared?

I slowly open the letter and try my best to not let out a single tear.

Dear Kim Minyoung,

If you read this letter, that’s mean we officially broke up. Our first kiss doesn't have a meaning actually. I did it for fun. BTW, I already paid our dinner so you don't have to worried about it. So, I don’t know what to say anymore. Goodbye, Kim Minyoung.

Sincerely, Byun Baekhyun.

I can’t stand this. My tears fall down by itself. Why Baekhyun. Why? Have I done something wrong to you?

I glare to the letter as I ripped it angrily.

“I won’t forgive you Byun Baekhyun. I hope your life will be miserable. I hate you. I-I HATE YOU!” I wiped away my tears as I go out from the restaurant.

…………………………… The End (?)


Hey hey hey, I'm still alive okay. =v=; So, what do you think? Tinkerbells wrote this and I gave her a bit idea. XD Thanks for waiting patiently and we're really sorry if there's grammar mistake. T___T Wait for the next chapter kay? cx Bye love you! < 3