Chapter 21 - Strange Feeling

Crazy For You

[No one POV]

Minyoung look hesitated to feed Chunji. But she has no other choice, so she takes a little bit of rice, kimchi, a piece of bulgogi and vege. Minyoung stretch the spoon that filled with the food that she take. Chunji’s mouth automatically opens as she tried to feed him.

“Aigoo~~ what a cute couple.” After dinner, they gather at the living room for a chat.

 

 After chat, it’s time for Chunji sent Minyoung home. Chunji was waiting for this moment to appear as he wants to end the moment that his omma ask to hold Minyoung’s hand to look like a couple. Both of them get into the car and Chunji started to drive. A long the drive, the car was in silent, no conversation.
 

*OH MAN!! I HOPE THAT IS THE LAST!! But…why… I feel empty as that girl let go off my hand? Ahhh!! Am I crazy? Why this girl suddenly so quiet? *Chunji thought.
 

They have arrived at their destination. He was waiting for that girl to leave but no movement. Chunji look at his right and he see a girl was in dream land. *SLEEP?? How could she!!* But the strange feeling comeback. Chunji quickly remove that feeling. *Why that feeling keep coming?*
 

He keep looking at Minyoung,(as his body have been posses) he slowly make his face near to Minyoung as he was tried to kiss her. *WAIT!! WHAT AM I TRYING TO DO!! KISS HER?!! SHE NOT EVENS MY TYPE!! ARE MY MIND INSANE!!?? THERE IS NO WAY I WILL KISS HER!!* Chunji quickly going back to his self. after he already in his normal state..Then Chunji take out his Galaxy Note 2 and secretly snap a photo Minyoung [he don't even know what's he doing.] . Chunji quickly keep back his phone as Minyoung was awake from her sleep.

“Yah! Miss Miracle…we’ve arrived! If you want to sleep just go you room! I don't want my lovely car ruined!”

“Huh?? W-what?
YAH! I ALSO DON'T WANT TO SLEEP HERE! YOU JERK!! Thanks for sent me. I’m sorry..”

“Nevermind, Thanks for help me. So what you want?”

“Nothing I'LL NEVER ACCEPT/TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU ! I got to go now… and I hope not to see you again! Bye.” Minyoung get out from the car and quickly enter her house. Chunji drive to Teentop dorm

[at teentop dorm]

The teen top was already sleep. Chunji enter his room and he was surprised that Ljoe not sleep yet, Ljoe was hear song from his iPod.

“So…how was the dinner? Success?? and who is the lucky girl?” Ljoe asked after stop play the song.

“Dinner was success…my miss miracle save my life.” Chunji take out his phone and see the photo of Minyoung that he takes. *Why I take her sleep picture?*

“Your… Miss Miracle? You sound like you have fallen in love.”

“Hhahahah!!! ME?? IN LOVE?? FOR YOUR INFORMATION... SHE NOT EVENS MY TYPE!!” *But why there is strange feeling that keeps playing on my heart?*

“So why you said “YOUR MISS MIRACLE”. And by the way what is your Miss Miracle’s name?”

“Huh?? It just... i was too excited to tell you. Her name is…Kim Minyoung.” Chunji said as he look at Minyoung’s photo that he secretly take.

*Kim Minyoung? Where I have been heard that name? Hrm...* Ljoe continues listening to his iPod. Chunji then lay on his bed and slowly he go to the dreamland.

 

At the same time…

Minyoung was in her room as her aunty and brothers have already slept. After changing clothes, she lay down at her bed. Then she suddenly remembers Yoseob.

 

* How is he doing? I want to apologize at him but…I don’t have his no. phone. Never mind…I will ask aunty tomorrow.  I hope he didn’t tell aunty. I feel wrong to him. Oh gosh!! Is all that CHUNJerkJI false!!!How dare he say that I’m his girl!? Hell NO!! Even he is the last person on the earth; I will not choose him as my boyfriend!! *

Minyoung quickly takes her pillow and hugs it as she wants to forget about what have happened to her today. And slowly she went to the dreamland.


 

Next day~

[Minyoung POV]

Okay~ I’ve already called Yoseob and explained to him what happened last night. And we have decided to be friend. I just don’t ready to have a boyfriend right now and about Aunt Hana,  I could feel she will find me a boyfriend AGAIN! But I hope that is not gonna happened. Its have been an hour waiting for Hyorin. She said she want to meet me at the Purple café because she has something to tell me.

“I’m so sorry~~~ Minyoung.” Hyorin apologized as she has arrived.

“Nevermind…so want you want to talk about.” I asked

“Hrm…actually...nothing.”

 

“YAH!! YOU SAID WHAT!!”

“Hey~ Chill…girl~ Just kidding. I just want to ask about your blind date. So what happened? Is he handsome?”

“Ohh…about that? Well…? He’s cute but we decided to stay as friend.” I said as I remember what is actually happened. I can’t tell that I have another blind dinner with that jerk!!

“Only that?”

“Yes!”

 

“Hrm…I see”

[end of Minyoung POV]


[Jinyoung POV]
 

I was in my way to the Purple café and then someone hug me from the back. I quickly make my move before anything could happen. But I was surprised as the one who hug me is….Sandeul.

“Hey! Sandeul! What’re you doing here?” I said as I help him get up.

“Ouch!! Hyung! Why you flip me down? It’s hurt!!”

 

“Well…I guess you should stop hug people from behind.”

“Actually…I saw hyung walking alone. So I want to make some surprised.”

“Surprised? You kidding me, right? So where you want to go?”

“Don’t know.”

 

“Want to follow me?”

“Sure…”

After a few minute, we arrived at the Purple café. * Hrm…Not that busy…* as we enter the café, my eyes saw a figure that made my day.

“Minyoung…??”

 

“Jinyoung-shi…?” she said as she gets up from her sit. 
 

“What’re you doing here?” we said in unison.
 
“No…you first.” she said.

“No…lady first.”

“Well… I just was having a tea with Hyorin. What about you?”

 

“I just want to meet my friend.”

“Your friend? Who?” She asked while looking for my “friend”
 

“You”

“Huh? What?”


“Just kidding…so what’re you doing this week?”

“Hrm…I guess...nothing??”

“OH!! Can we go to the arcade? I always wanted to go there!! Pretty please~~” Sandeul said while agyeoing.

“We??” I asked

“Yes! Me , Hyung, and this two noona.”

“NOONA!!?? YAH!!PLEASE CONFIRM IT BEFORE YOU CALLED PEOPLE ‘NOONA’!!” Hyorin shout at Sandeul.

“But...you look like one!!” 


“YAH!! YOU...LITTLE KIID!"


“Chill~ You look more older than Jinyoung hyung when you shout…hahahaha”

When Sandeul was fight with Hyorin about their ages, i don't want to get into their problem because…my eyes was focus on Minyoung.  

“Hrm..Jinyoung-shi…hrmm about that day…I’m sorry...it’s just”
 

“Huh?Oh! Nevermind…it’s my false anyway..”

“So…Friend??” she offer her hands

“Huh? Oh..okay..Friend.” I accept her *Finally…*

“YAH!!! Can you two stop fighting! Age is only a number!! No big deal,okay!” Minyoung shout at Sandeul and Hyorin as she can't handle it anymore. Both of them quickly silent their mouth.

“Yah! Sandeul! You want to go to arcade? Okay...then I will bring you tomorrow !! DEAL??”  I make a deal with him.

“Oh..okay! Deal! Oh! Can I bring Baro,Gongchan and Cnu hyung?? Please~”

“Up to you~”

 

“Hey~ since you two are friend now, you should hang out with her.” Eli said while look at me and Minyoung as he suddenly appear out of nowhere.

 

“Huh? Are you talking to me?” I asked


“Of course!”

“But...why you look at me?” Minyoung asked.

“Hey~ I saw what I saw! And Jinyoung! If you don’t bring Minyoung! I will kill you!” Eli warned me and then he go to the kitchen.

“Don’t listen to him! He’s crazy!” I said

Minyoung and Hyorin get up from their sit as they want to go home. *Should I ask her or not?*

“Hrmm…Minyoung! Wait!”I get from my sit

“Hyorin…can you wait for me?” Minyoung asked

“Sure..i'll wait you at the outside.”

 

“Hrm…W-would you go out w-with me? NO! I mean hang out...with US. You know…to the arcade?” I asked

“Hrm..sure. I have nothing to do for tomorrow.” She said with smile.

 

“Okay…thanks. Hrm...See you tomorrow~” I said as I opened the door for her.
 

“Thanks...bye” She leaves the café with Hyorin.


I closed the door and go back to my sit. *I can’t believe she accept it*

“Ahh~~ Hyung! Why you smiling…alone. It’s creepy!” Sandeul said as he makes weird face.

“Hey! Don’t you even know? Your hyung are fall in love!” Eli said

“Yah!! I’m not!!” I denied

“Really? With who?” Sandeul get excited

 

“Just find it yourself…or maybe someday you will know.” Eli said while wiping the cup and the plate.

What is Eli talking about?  Me?  In love? No way! But…why I suddenly stutter when I ask her out? And there is a strange feeling appeared when she smiled at me. I suddenly remember..that day. I don't know why i suddenly feel jealous...when that guy
 (he means Chunji) piggy back Minyoung.And somehow… I feel excited about tomorrow.

 

BREAKING] Block B sues Stardom, asks for exclusive contract to be nullified
 

 

(One of netizen comment) P.O. paid for all of their stage outfits from his own pockets and their staff worked for them with their own money

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/breaking-block-b-sues-stardom-asks-for-exclusive-contract-to-be-nullified

WHAT THE -------------------!!! 
 

STARDOM!!! HOW COULD YOU!! YOU MAKE ME .......ahhhhh!!


Stardorm! i have present for you!

 

 

BLOCK B should leave that horrible company and move to other company like YG,SM,Cube or etc...
All though i'm not BBC..i'm still support them as kpopper
Stay strong... 
BLOCK B FIGHTING!!!! BBC's are here to support you guys!!
 

Lastly~~~
Don't forget to comment and subscribe~
I hope you will keep support/read this story


This is for all my subscriber ~