Chapter 13 ~ Marathon (part 1)

Crazy For You

For your information... This chapter is not a continuation of the previous chapter~~ *bowed*
 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwFbPX9HP9A

Minyoung POV (at the library)

“Minyoung! Minyoung!” Hyorin wake me.

I realized from my day dream. “HuH? What?”

“It’s really rare to see you day dream. And what make me funny is, your facial face always changed. Sometime you look sad, sometime happy?”

“Really??” I feel embarrassed. *aigoo!! How embarrassed! But why I suddenly dream about him?*

“Let’s go back to the class. I heard that Mrs. Park want to announce something.”

“You go first, I have to sent this assignment to Mrs. Park’s table.”

“Okay…then I go first,bye” Hyorin leave.

I get up from my sit and gather all the assignment paper and quickly make a way to Mrs. Park table. On m way to Mrs. Park place, I accidently bump with someone and it cause all the assignment paper that I hold scattered. But the good one is, that guy help me pick up the papers.

That guy gives me back my paper. “Thanks…” I said with smile.

“Sorry…” we said in unison. Both of us giggle

“No. I’m sorry. Because of hurry, I don’t see where I walk.” I said.

“Nevermind...” he said.

“Wait…you’re the new student in my class, right?” I ask

“Right…my name is Jinyoung. Nice to meet you...”he said while give his smile
 
“Minyoung…nice to meet you too” I said with smile. Both of us shake hand.

“Why are you in hurry?” he ask

“I have to sent this assignment to Mr. Lee. How about you?” I asked him

“Me? I just walk around. It’s a huge school…”

“That true…hrmm, how about I show the entire school to you so you will not lost. If you don’t mind get a help from a nerdy girl…” I was about to leave him but he called me.

“No...no, of course not. I prefer you instead of the crazy girls.”

“Crazy girls?”I giggled

 

“I had seen you anywhere, Minyoung. Hrmm…I remember now, you’re the girl that bump on me,right? Near the Purple café.”

“Café…? Oh gosh...It’s you, Jinyoung-shi. How can I forget?? I’m sorry” I bowed

“Nah…It’s okay.”

After I have sent the assignment on Mr. Lee’s table. We go back to the class. I go to my sit.

“Yah…why are you late? And why you’re together with the new guy??” Hyorin whispered.

 

I was about to talk but Mrs. Park already enter the class. “Okay,class I have something to tell. The day after tomorrow, our school will organize a marathon. As you know, 5 students in each class will be choosing as represent our class.” They start to complain as they don’t want to be the chosen one.

“I want everyone go to the school field…NOW!!” We quickly go to the school field.

[No one POV]
[at the school field]
 
After they change their clothes, they warm out before start. “Okay…the first group is Chunji, Ljoe, Jinyoung and CNU. Please get ready” Mr. Park said while check the name list. They enter the track.

“Yah… I think you’re the one that will enter the marathon.” Ljoe said to Chunji

“Of course. No one can’t defeat mine record.” Chunji said with confident.

“Ready…Set…Go” Mrs. Park said then she blow the whistle. They ran as faster as they can. The other students including Minyoung watch them at the side of the track. Minyoung and Hyorin keep cheering for Jinyoung. But when Minyoung do that, the girls glared at her, but she ignored them. “Jinyoung-shi!! Fighting!” Minyoung and Hyorin shout.

Then, they reached the finishing line. “Chunji, it’s 6.2 seconds” Mrs. Park said. Minyoung seems can’t believed that Chunji is very faster. *wow!! He is quite faster than I thought!*

“The one that will enter the marathon is Chunji , Ljoe and………………Jinyoung. Okay, next group please get ready.” Mrs. Park said.

 

“Wow man!! You break your record again…!” Ljoe and Chunji make high five with one another.


“Of course…” Chunji said while glare at Minyoung as he walk pass her. Minyoung make *what’s wrong with him?*face

Jinyoung go to Minyoung and Hyorin place.  Minyoung give water and a towel to him as he seems tired.
“Hrmm…Jinyoung-shi, I got to go. After this will be my turn.” She said.

“Do your best, Minyoung-shi! I will support you!!” he said with smile.

Minyoung and Hyorin quickly enter the track. The next group includes Minyoung, Hyorin and two other girls. They start run after their heard the whistle sound.

“Done! And the result is….Minyoung, 5.9 second” Mrs. Park said. Everyone seems unbelievably with the result.

“Wow man… That nerdy girl is faster than you. She broke your record. We might actually have a new champion this year.” Ljoe tap Chunji shoulder.

*Did SHE JUST BROKE MY PREVIOUS RECORD?!!* Chunji thought.

Minyoung try to take a breath but suddenly a figure appears in front of her. And that’s Chunji. “Yah! Jerk, what you want?” she said while take a breath.

“Nerdy, don’t be too pleased with yourself because 100 meters is nothing. In the marathon, I’ll definitely win! Got it?!” he smirk at Minyoung and leave.

“What ever..!!” she mumble.


Update *sobs* from *sobs* me

Beast~~Hyunseung's father was passed away... :'(
 i was totally shocked after heard that news..
why must this be happen to him??
Jang Hyunseung..don't worry, the beauty will always support you

DON'T  CRY~~ BE STRONG HYUNSEUNG!! 



*i cry when look at this picture


Comment and Subscribe