Chapter 26 - One Last Chance

Crazy For You

 

[Hoya POV]
[At Starbuck in London]

“Please give me a white chocolate mocha and cinnamon roll please.” I rattle off my order before the barista even has a chance to say
‘hi’.


 



“Anything else, sir?” the barista asked.

“No…” I take out my wallet and handing over the money. After collecting my change, I go and wait for my order to come; I take a sit at the table near the window. I take a look at the outside, the people were so busy, and it’s like someone or something controlling them; a boy and a girl were fighting over bread. Huh~~….it reminds me about mine childhood with Minyoung.

[Flashback]
“Oh gee..This is the last cream puff!!”Minyoung upset.

“Yeah…so how gonna eat it?” I asked as my hand wanted to touch the cream puff.

“Hey~...Lady first! So…I’m gonna eat it!” she smack my hand.

“Yah! You’re not a lady~So I’m gonna eat it!” I take the cream puff from minyoung.

 

“Yah! Lee Ho Won! Give me back!!” She wanted to take it from me but she can’t because I hold it as tight as I can.

“Yah Kim Minyoung! Its mine.”

“No! It’s mine!!” We were like playing a tug of war. Instead of rope...we use a cream puff. And lastly…Minyoung were fallen down and I got the cream puff. At that time, I was enjoying myself like there is no tomorrow but then I realized that Minyoung was crying.  At that moment I really feel guilty. I go near to Minyoung to calm her.

“Hey~ Kim Minyoung don’t cry, would you?” I thought she would stop but she cries over and over.

“Okay…Okay...You can take the cream puff.” I give her the cream puff but she refused it. I don’t know what to do to make her smile again. My mind was blank at that time.


“Hrm..Minyoung-ah…I’m sorry~ I shouldn’t fight over a cream puff with you. You’re more important than this cream puff . Forgive me?” I apologize.
 

“I…forgive…you…” She wipes her tears.
 

“So…friend?” I show my pinky finger.

“Friend…” She kissed me on my cheeks. *WHAT? SH-SHE…SHE KISS ME*suddenly my heart beats faster than ever.

“Yah! Lee Ho Won…” she waved in front of mine face.

“Nae~ Oh…yeah…I have lollipop...want some?” I take out the lollipop from my pocket and she takes it.

“So…why I’m more important than this cream puff?” she asked.
 

“Because….you’re my best friend.” I smiled. * “more than best friend actually…”* I said in my mind.
[End of flashback]

When I think about it again, it’s funny; fight over cream puff…who do that? But then I just realized that…that was the best moment that I will never forget…and that day I know that my feeling toward Minyoung was not only for friends…but it’s more than that.

 

 But you know…what make me sad is when I was about to confess everything about my feeling toward Minyoung when we’re at the middle school…she already couple with school Kingka; BAEKHYUN.  Do you believe me that after they announce that both of them are couple…I was run away back home and I cry all day long. Hrm…my mom don’t that I’m cried because he thought that I was studying for my final exam.
 

 Then my family had to move to Seoul because my father got promote by his boss. At that day, Minyoung was there to say goodbye to me and we hug each other. I actually don’t want to let go the hug but I had to. Oh yeah…Didn’t I said that Baekhyun also at there?  Both of us shake hands and I asked him promise to take care of Minyoung and don’t let her cry. If he does that, I will kill him. But he broke the promise…
 

When I know what is actually happened to Minyoung; I really want to go there and embrace her… but I can’t. All can I do is told IU [Hyorin actually had already move to Seoul] to take of Minyoung for me. And now, she was school with me in Seoul, and I was really happy when she was in the same class. I know that day; I had one last chance to confess to her. And today I determined that after I had finished helping my aunty, I will go to her and said that “I Love…”
 

“Here is your white chocolate mocha and cinnamon roll, sir?” I snap back to see the barista looking at me.

“Oh, right, thanks” *Aishh…! Don’t disturb me!* I waited for the barista to disappear from my eyes.

“Saranghae…Kim Minyoung.” I said then sip my white chocolate mocha.

 

 


 

Sorry for the short update~

I hope this chapter good enough for my subscriber~~

p/s please forgive me if this chapter is lame~ *bow 90 degree*

don't forget to comment~it's really make my day ^_^