Chapter 3 - TWITTER

Crazy For You

[NO ONE POV]

Minyoung enter her room, she put her beg on the study table and sit in front of the mirror. She takes off her glasses and sighs. “If he didn’t do that toward me, I can be myself again. How many times do i have to be FAKE!!". She sighs again. She enters the bathroom and takes a bath. After taking bath, she opens the wardrobe and wears a sleeping dress.


 Then her phone was ringing. She quickly takes her phone and sees the caller ID and it is Hyorin. 
 
“Minyoung, what are doing right now?”
 
“Not doing anything. After this, I want to have my dinner”
 
“I see”
 
“Hyorin…” she know Hyorin want to say something to her
 
“Ok. Ok. I just want to ask you, do you want to go the airport tomorrow with me?? To send off your beloved friend, Hoya”
 
“Of course I want!!” she jumping excitedly
 
“Calm down!! I know that you are excited. I will come to your house tomorrow morning.”
 
“Ok. Tomorrow morning. PLEASE DON’T BE LATE!” 
 
“I know that”
 
“Hyorin, thanks. You don’t have anything else to tell me, right?? So… Good Night, Hyorin”
 
“You’re welcome. Good Night, Minyoung”
 
Both of them hung up the phone. Minyoung quickly go downstairs and have her dinner.
 
[AT A CAFÉ IN LONDON]
[SOMEONE POV]
 
I drink a coffee while take a view of London city. It’s so relaxing. Just then, my phone was ringing. I quickly pick up the phone and it’s from my mom. 
 
“Omma...I really miss you.”
 
“Son…I also miss you. How’s your life at London?? Is London great??”
 
“I’m really fine at London. London is great but my hometown more great than London. It’s also a busy city. Omma is Appa well??”
 
“Your Appa is always well. Son, when will you return here?? I thought your studies at there are already finished.”
 
“Omma is right. I already finished my studies at here. I have made my decision to return tomorrow.”
 
“Then tomorrow Omma will make your favourite food.”
 
“Thanks Omma.”
 
“Don’t forget to call omma when you have arrived. Omma has to go. Your appa has retuned so omma want to get ready the dinner. Bye son. Take care of yourself. I love you, son.” Omma give me a kiss
 
“Definitely will call omma. Don’t worry. Bye. I love you too, omma”
 
I hang up the phone. Omma really excited when I said I will return home. After return home, I think I want to take a stroll around Seoul. I continue my drink. After finish it, I call the waiter and pay for my drink. I get up from my sit and go back to my dome.
 
[CHUNJI POV]
I’m in front of my laptop, checking my twitter. Like always, my twitter are full of tweet from the girls. “It’s hard for being the handsome, sometimes cute and romantic guy in the school” I said to myself.
 
“Please don’t talk like that. It’s like you praise to yourself.” Ljoe interrupted me.
 
“I only said a truth thing.” 
 
“Just say what you want to say. Now, I want to use the laptop. Please moves.” He makes me move from the chair only use his .
 
“You have your own laptop. Use it. Why must use mine??”
 
“……………..”
 
I take another chair and sit beside Ljoe. Ljoe is checking his twitter. His twitter is also full of tweet from the girls. But he can’t compete from my twitter. 
 
My eyes catch someone twitter at the ‘related person corner’. I think I know that person somewhere. I ask Ljoe if he also know that person.
“Ljoe, can you open that twitter?” I asked Ljoe while pointing the twitter at the ‘related person corner’
Ljoe open the twitter. “Is this Hyorin??” focusing at the profile picture.
 
“Hyorin??” look at Ljoe with confuse face.
 
“Don’t you remember when you accidently hit her friend at the basketball court with your ball?”
 
I try to remember. “Now I remember. You mean her friend is that nerdy? I thought she is beauty counselor for that nerd.” I laughing 
 
Ljoe just shake his head and continue look at Hyorin twitter. “Why you look at her profile like that?? Just follow her.” I teased. I take the mouse from Ljoe and click ‘follow’. Ljoe glance at me. “What??” I made a confuse face.
 
Ljoe now busy reply tweet from his girl fans. I feel bored so I decide to open my twitter from my phone. Hyorin is pretty girl, so I decide to open her twitter and see her follower. Then I see a very beautiful girl, I quickly click the follow button. After I follow that girl, I make a tweet. 
 
[MINYOUNG POV]
 I had finished my dinner. I enter my room and open my laptop. I look at my laptop wallpaper and it’s reminding me about him. I open my twitter to see any news. Then there is one new tweet from a guy, this is my first time see this guy. In the tweet, the guys is compliments about his look and so whatever. It make me feel want to vomiting. I check his reply, so many compliments from girls such as ‘Oppa, you’re so handsome’, ‘Oppa, marry me please’. I think this guy is popular among girls. I send a reply to his tweet, its say ‘Don’t think that you are the handsome guy in the world, my grandfather is more handsome than you.’ I don’t care of his fans girl want to kill me or what. 
 
Just then, I get a directed message and it’s from that guy. 
 
“YAH!! Am I look like your GRANDFATHER??” 
 
“To me, YES!!”  I think that guy angry 
 
“I think your eyes have a problem. You better go to clinic and check it.”
 
“I think your brain have a problem. You better go to hospital and don’t come back!!” I replay
 
“If we meet each other, I guarantee that you will completely  in love at me”
 
“If I fall in love at you, that’s mean I’m INSANE.” 
 
“YAH!! Such a pretty look but attitude like hell!!” that guy reply back with angry tone
 
“So what?? Do I care?? Have a prefect look but attitude like !!” I log out my twitter
 
my heart feels happy after give that guy a lesson. I open back my twitter and that guy didn’t reply. I go to his profile twitter to look at his picture. I feel like have a heart attack after I see his picture. That guy is actually CHUNJI. I’m so… dead!! “Why you didn’t see the picture first!!” I’m angry at myself. But…wait; he doesn’t know who I am because I use my real picture not a nerd picture. And the most important is, I use a fake name.“Minyoung, your life is safe now. Don’t worry” I said to myself. I see the clock and its show 2a.m; I close my laptop and go to sleep.
 
[CHUNJI POV]
!!! What a rude girl. This is my first received such words from a girl. Now my clock showed 2a.m; I have to go my beloved dreamland. Ljoe still busy reply his tweets.
 
 “Enough of that!! Go sleep now.” adjusting my bed
 
“Ok-ok-ok.” Ljoe shut down the laptop.
 
“Please turn off the light.”
 
“Why you suddenly act like a mad person?” 
 
“Someone said to me that I look like her grandfather.”
 
“GRANDFATHER?? HAHAHAHAHAHA” Ljoe burst laugh
 
“Yahh!! It’s very funny for you??”
 
“HAHAAH…….YES...HAHAHAHA” continue laughing. Ljoe quickly stop his laugh because his stomach already in pain because of laughing.

“…………… Are you done??”
 
“YES”
 
“So…can you turn off the light? I need to sleep.”
 
Ljoe turned off the light and go to his bed and sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAM WEEK..........angry YOU'RE KILLING ME....broken heart
so...i will not update in 2 weeks...crying
comment and subscribeheart
ignore the grammar mistakes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------