Chapter 27 - Be the Servant

Crazy For You

 

[No one POV]
Minyoung was on her way to go home. “Aish~ I had never thought that played guitar could be that difficult.” Minyoung complained.

 “Maybe I should asked L oppa teach me, because I’m afraid that  Jinyoung will be crazy if he teach me.”


 Minyoung take out paper work for the practical exam because she wanted to know when will she perform[every student will perform with different date]she also checked whose the one that not yet do the exam.

“Okay..let’s see. Okay! I’ve 3 and a half week, so I had more than 1day to prepared everything. Hrm...let’s see who is the that not yet do the exam. Hhuh~~ it’s the same person who always show off his “perfect” figure; Mr. Jerk a.k.a Chunji. Oh gosh...I feel so sorry for him,maybe I should help him do the exam. Hahhaha!! THAT’S ABSOLUTELY NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! I would rather been hit with car than help that jerk!”

 

Then, all her paper work fly away when the wind blow it. Minyoung quickly pick up all the paper work before it fly faraway. Without her aware, there was a car, about to hitted her. She automatically closed her eyes as she was too afraid and she feel his body was frozen at that moment. She can’t feel any pain on her body but she could feel that she was being pushed away.
 

 “YAH!! DANGSIN MICHYEOSS-EO!!?”  Someone shout at her.

*Huh? What?* she thought. Minyoung slowly opened her eyes, and she can’t believe what her eyes see.

“Y-you? Y-Yyah! W-hat are you doing here?” she suddenly stutter.

[A few minute ago, before minyoung got hitted]

“Yes..yes...I know that, omma. Don’t worry too much, I’ll try to bring my girl...if I meet her again~” Chunji mumble at the last sentence.

 

 He was on the phone with her omma, talking about his miss miracle. Her mom wanted Chunji bring his “girlfriend” on their wedding anniversary. When her mom talked about it, he already feel like to jump from a high building and die but he know that he can’t do it.
 

“Omma, I got to go right now, annyong, love you omma.” He make kiss sound then keep his phone in the pocket.
 

“ARRGGHHH!!!” he shout.


“Aish...I thought that is the last time I kidnapped someone that I don’t even know!! Now..I had to do it again? Arghh!! MOLLA, MOLLA!!”

Then, he saw someone in the middle of the road picking up something. “Huh~ What the heck with this girl? Sitting in the middle of the road?”

 

Then he saw a car from the behind was about to hit that girl. *Aish...this girl really..* He quickly run toward the girl and pushed her to the side of the road.

“YAH!! DANGSIN MICHYEOSS-EO!!?” he shout at that girl.

“Y-you? Y-Yyah! W-hat are you doing here?” she stutter.

“Yah!  If you want to die...just die at somewhere else. Aish... now I had to save you!!” Then Chunji take Minyoung’s hands and checked whether she injured or not.


“Yah! What’re you trying to do?” Minyoung tried to take off her hands but Chunji didn’t let it go.

“Yah! Could you calm down for a moment? I just wanted to check whether you injured or not. Don’t even think far from that.” He continue checking.

At that moment, there was only a silent. Minyoung just watched Chunji, then suddenly her heart beats faster. *Aish~ Why my heart beats faster? Minyoung~ Calm...Wait! My glasses! *checking* Oh..thank god~ I still wearing the glasses* she said in her mind.

“Okay...done. Huh~ Your body quiet immune to injured.”

 

 “Eerr..thanks...for saving my life.” Minyoung thank Chunji.

“Huh? What? Can you said that again? I can’t hear it.” Chunji smirk.


*Aish..this guy! Is he deaf or what?* She thought. “Aish...I said..thank you for saving my life! Happy now?”
 

“Yeah...Okay...hrm..see ya, nerdy girl.” Chunji waved at her.
 

Minyoung saw Chunji’s hand injured. “Yah! Wait!” she stop chunji from leave.

“Your hand...it’s injured.” She said.

 

“Huh?What? *checking his hand* Ahh..this? It’s okay.”
 

 “NO! IT’S NOT OKAY! NOW FOLLOW ME!” she grab the other Chunji’s hand.


“Yah! Where you want to bring me?” Chunji curios.
 

 “Where else? To the clinic!”


[At the clinic, in the treatment room]

“Done. Your hands are okay now. It will be fine in 1-2 days, so don’t worry too much.” The doctor said.

“Ahh...really? Thanks......uncle.” Chunji said at the doctor. The doctor is actually Chunji’s uncle, Dr. Lee.

“So…Who’s that girl? Your girlfriend?” his uncle asked while looking Minyoung at the outside through the window.

“What? My girlfriend? Uncle…You know what my type, right?”

“Yeah... I know that.” His uncle said while writes something on the paper.

Then, at that moment, Chunji was thinking about something. He think that he could use this opportunity to get revenge on Minyoung for embrass him.

“Uncle…Could you do me a favor,please?” he asked.

“Sure...What’s it?”

 

After a few minute, Chunji leave the treatment room with his hand being bandaged and he makes a sick face.

“Yah! What happen to you? What the doctor said?” Minyoung was shocked when she saw Chunji’s hand.

“This? You don’t have to worry; the doctor said that it will be fine in a week.”Chunji walk away from the clinic.

Minyoung was blank at the moment. She actually can’t really believe what she saw. She quickly go to Chunji. “Hrm...I’m so sorry, because of me, your hand had injured that bad.” Minyoung feel guilty.

 

 “Nah~ Instead of feel sorry, you could do something for me.” Chunji smirk.

Minyoung feel something bad will happen to herself. “What’s it?” she asked.

 

“It’s nothing something hard…hrm…You could be my servant for a month.”

“WHAT?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BE YOUR SERVANT? AND THE WORST THING IS FOR A MONTH? Aishh!! Now I feel regret that you had save my life!! THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPENED! NEVER!!” she walked away from Chunji.

 

“Are you sure about that? Okay then, but remember I had save your life.” Minyoung stop from her step when Chunji said that to her. Chunji turn around and walk away. *Let’s see if you dare to run from me* Chunji thought. “1...2...” He counted in silent.

“3….”

 
“Stop!!” Minyoung said and then walk toward Chunji. She glances sharply at Chunji. “Y-You JERK!! Fine!! I do it!! But as you know I willing to do because I hate to be in debt to someone especially someone like you!!” She pointed her finger into his chest and then she walk away.

Chunji wait for her figure to disappear. “Hhuh~ that’s what you get when you messed with Chunji.” He went back to Teentop dorm.

 


Update from me~
For next 2 week, i won't be able to update because i have my exam~ *wish me luck^^*
I hope this chapter is not a disaster T^T
Thanks for all my new subscriber and those who comment~ i really really appreciate it~~
Lastly don't forget to comment and subscrib as it really make my day~
see ya'll in the next chapter =D