Chapter 14 ~ Marathon (part 2)

Crazy For You

 


[No one POV]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhhdU1K0qU

Today, the school turns into an uproar with the song while the audience cheers and applause. Meanwhile, two girl busy changing their clothes for the marathon in the changing room.



“This year, the marathon seems very lively.” Hyorin said with excited.

“ Really? I glad to hear that.”

“I think Chunji will get his 5th victory…”

“Maybe not…” Minyoung continue. “I will make sure he can’t get his 5th victory…” Minyoung smirk and leave the changing room. Hyorin shook her head and then leave.

“Athletes enter!!” The people keep cheers as the principal announce. The cheers getting louder as Chunji and Ljoe walk to the starting line.

“The last year’s champion, Chunji!” Chunji wave his hand when his name is called. He quickly go to the mini stage.

“Pledge! I will represent all the athletes, will compete fair and square.” He gets to his place.

Before the marathon start, the athletes get their body warm up.

“Nerdy girl...Be prepared to accept for your losing!” Chunji smirk.

“You’re the one that need to be prepared. And I will make sure you will be crying as I win the marathon.”

Then suddenly, a mysterious leg step on Minyoung’s feet with a spikes. It makes Minyoung feel very pain and causes her feet blood. She looks around but can’t find who makes his feet bleed. She try to hold the pain as the marathon is about to start.

“Do your best!! Fighting! ” the principal shout. They start to run when the principal shot the gun. Currently, Minyoung is the one, who is leading, but then her pain from the injured come and make she stop from running for awhile.  “Minyoung-shi, are you okay?” Jinyoung stop from run as he saw Minyoung stop.

“I...i’m okay. Don’t…worry.” She holds the pain and start to run again. Jinyoung follow her behind.

“The leading group has come in!” the narrator said when Minyoung, Jinyoung and Chunji enter the school field. “Minyoung is in the lead!” he continues.

Minyoung ran as fast as she can. * Hard work will definitely be rewarded. And I must defeat that JERK!!* She thought. It was about 100 m to the finishing line but unfortunately she can’t hold her pain anymore. She fell to the ground. “Ouch…!” she screamed in pain.

Jinyoung quickly stop from running and go to Minyoung. “Are you alright? Your foot is bleeding!” he said with worried.

Chunji, who is leading, stop from run as he saw Minyoung fell. He quickly goes to Minyoung. “Nerdy! Can you still stand up?!” he help Minyoung get up

 

 

“W….what are… y...you... Trying t…to do?” she said but still hold the pain.

“Are you okay?” Chunji said while piggy back Minyoung.

“I…I couldn’t defeat you in the end.” She said. Chunji smirk while bring Minyoung to the treatment room with Jinyoung follow behind.

*Why I am jealous over that?* Jinyoung thought.

[treatment room]

“How was it?” Jinyoung ask the doctor in charge.

“Well…nothing too serious. But she sure knows how to handle it well.” The doctor said after finish wrapping the wound. “Maybe...she injured before the race started.” The doctor continues. The doctor leaves them.

Hyorin quickly go to the treatment room after she heard that Minyoung injured. “How is she?”

“The doctor said she must take enough rest…and she can go home after this.”Jinyoung said.

“Oh…okay. Well…thank for bring Minyoung here.” She bowed at Jinyoung.

“Wa…wait! I’m not the one that bring her here.” Jinyoung said.

“Then who…??” she ask.

Jinyoung point to Chunji who is playing with his phone. Hyorin can’t believe that Chunji help her best friend.

Hyorin look at Chunji. *Is this reality or I just dreaming??*

“What?” Chunji ask.


Update from me~~
finally, this story have poster.hehehe
my best friend make for me..and it have two version..


i will on hiatus  next week..(maybe not...hehehe)

i have only 2 weeks from today to final exam..
and lastly... hope you like this chapter ^_^
p/s = don't forget to comment,  ^^

 


 

WISH ME THE BEST FOR THE FINAL EXAM~~ ^_^ <3