Chapter 12 ~ The Past (part 3)

Crazy For You

The next morning…


Minyoung wake up and get ready for school. She had some breakfast with her omma. She was on the way to the school then suddenly someone hug her from back.
 

“Good morning…cutie pie. Did you have sweet dream about me?” he said and then walked beside Minyoung.


 “Oppa! Good morning. I have a sweet dream.........but not about you.” She whispered the last part near Baekhyun ear and then she run away from him.

“What??!! Kim Minyoung!! You know that you can’t run away from me.” He said then ran after her.

[At cafeteria(recess)]
 Minyoung was waiting for IU, who was bought some food. A few minute later, IU came back with some food.

 

“Yah! How many years you don’t eat?” Minyoung shocked seeing the food that about 4 people would eat.
 

“I need to gain weight. It’s too small.” IU sits beside her.

“No matter how much you eat... your body still maintain like that.” She said. Minyoung was about to eat her food, but Bakehyun interrupt.

 

“Hey girls. What’re you doing?”He asks.

 
“Oh…we’re reading some book.” IU said jokingly.

"Yeah..Funny!!" 

"Whatever!!" IU continue eat.

“Oppa, what’re you doing here?” Minyoung ask.


“I’m here to take you to our place.” He said. Minyoung give IU –Can i go??- face.
 

“Before you go… answer my question. What’s the gift that this guy gives to you?” IU suddenly asks.

 

“I give this girl a….” he was about to finish his sentence but cut by Minyoung.
 

“A…flower. Mianhae…we got to go now. Bye.” She quickly grab Baekhyun wrist and go to the garden.

 

 “Oppa! You don’t have to tell her that you kiss me.” She sits at the brench.
 

“But why??” he ask then laying down his head on Minyoung lap.


“Nothing…”she said. *if you tell, I’m the one who will embarrass not you.*she thought.


“So…are you free after school?” he ask.

“I think…yes. Why??” she said while play with Baekhyun hair.

 

“Because I want to go date with you” he said looking up to Minyoung.

“Date?? Hrmm… sure.” She nodded.

“Okay. I will pick you at 4p.m.

“Oppa I will wait for you in front school gate after school end.” She gets up from her sit.

“Wait! Where you want to go?? The  bell didn’t ring yet.” He pouted

“Back to the class, now it's time study..annyeong.” She smile at Baekhyun and kiss him on the cheek.

“Cutie pie…not there but here.” He point to his lip.

“Oppa! This is school, you know that.”

“If you don’t want to kiss me, I’m the one that will kiss you.” He is getting his lips ready to kiss her. Before he could kiss Minyoung, she already ran away from him. Baekhyun saw Minyoung ran away from him. “I will make sure that I get that lips again” he mumble then back to his class.

[After school]
 Minyoung and IU were waiting for Baekhyun in front of the school gate. “Yah!!Where is your ‘lovely’ boyfriend? My legs are starting to hurt.” IU said with impatient. “Just wait for a few minute.” she said. Then she received a message from Baekhyun.

(Message)
Cutie pie...I’m sorry. I can’t go home with you. I have something to do in class.  Just go home with IU. Don’t forget about our date.
                                                                                                                              Love, Baekhyun oppa <3


“It’s from Baekhyun? So what he said?” IU asked

“Yup. He can’t go back with us. He has something to do.” She explained. Both of them walk together home.

After finished do his thing, he pack up his bag and ready for go home. Then two unknown people appeared in front of Baekhyun at the school gate. He was shocked because of the suddenly appeared.

“Yes sir?? May I help you?” he asked.

 

One of the guys gives Baekhyun a card. He takes a look at the card. *SM ENTERTAINMENT??*he thought.
 

“We’re from SM entertainment. Would you like to join us?” another guy asked.
 

“You have a potential to become one of our trainees.” 
 

“What?? Trainee?? You mean I will become a singer?” Baekhyun ask.

“Yes... if you agree to join us.” *This is my chance to become a singer….* Baekhyun thought

“So…do you agree??”

“I…I don’t know.”

“Here, take and read it. If you agree my phone no. has in the card.” The guy gives Baekhyun a contract.

“But the date line is until tomorrow only. So thinks carefully. We hope you make a good decision.” Both of the guys leave.

Baekhyun take look at his watch. “Oh shoot!! I’m late.” He ran as fast as he can.

At the same time…
“Omma, I’m back.” She quickly goes to the kitchen as she smells her favorite food.

“Why you look so happy? Is there something happened at the school.” Her omma asked while cut some vegetables.

“Nothing happened.” She replies.

 “Is Baekhyun asking you for a date?” Her omma ask. She nearly choked with the fruit that she eats. Her omma give her a glass of water.

“How do you know?” she ask.

“I’m your omma. Of course I know. And I’m also happy like you when your appa asked me to a date.” Her omma said while stir the sup.

“So…what time Baekhyun pick you?”

“At 4 p.m…”


 “Hrmm…  I think you should get ready. And wear something nice.”

She goes to her room and put her schools beg. After finished bath, she opens her closet and randomly chooses her clothes. She applied light makeup. Then she heard a car sound from outside.
     

“Minyoung!! Baekhyun already arrive.”

 Her omma shout from the kitchen. She quickly takes her purse and goes to downstairs.

“Omma, I got to go now. Bye.”

 

 “Okay…but don’t late.” Her omma said. Minyoung get in to the car.


“Hey cutie pie…you look so beautiful. So…are you ready?” he said. Minyoung nodded while adjust her sit belt. After a few minutes, they arrived at the zoo.

 

 “Zoo??” she said with –are you kidding me? - face

“Yes...why? You don’t like it?” he asked.

 

“Of course I like it. Very much…” she said.
 

“How much??” Baekhyun ask
 

“This much!” she said while do a big heart.
 

“Aigoo… my cutie pie is so adorable.” he pinched her cheek.

“Oppa…hurry up. Otherwise we can’t see all your little friends.” She gets in to the zoo bus tour.

“What?! My friends?” he sits beside Minyoung.

“They’re your friend because you are cute like them.” She said.

 

“More and the most cute…” he added.

 Then the bus driver starts to drive. Along the way, both of them see lots of animal like elephant take a bath, mother of lion give her baby cubs meat, a groups of monkey play on the tree and many more. After finish take the tour, both of them get off from the bus.

 

“Oh god, why they all so adorable??” she said.

 “But I see you’re the most adorable when you look at them.”  Her cheek suddenly turn blush.

 

Then, Baekhyun sees a signs that show a ‘Dolphin Shows’ and it’s free. He quickly grab Minyoung hands and go to the dolphinarium. Both of them get the seat in front.

 “Oppa…what is going on?”She asks.

 “Just sit and enjoy the show.”

 

 Then the dolphin show start. The dolphin trainer is giving instruction at the dolphins. The dolphins do many kind of trick. After the dolphin show the trick, the dolphin trainer gives some fish to the dolphin and it catch well. Baekhyun look at Minyoung, who’re having fun watch at the dolphins. Then, Minyoung aware that Baekhyun was looking at her and she looking back Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly look in front. She continues watch the dolphins.  After the dolphin show end, both of them walk together.

 “Oppa~I’m hungry.” She said cutely.

 

“My cutie pie is hungry? Then, let’s go to that mini restaurant” he said while hold her hands and head to the restaurant.
 

Minyoung and Baekhyun order the food but the waitress keeps looking at Baekhyun. Then their food arrived.
 

“Just call me if you need anything.” The waitress give her seductively smile at Baekhyun.

“Of course…” he smiles back.
 

Minyoung was about to eat but she notice that the waitress and all the girls keep looking at Baekhyun. “I’m losing my appetite!!”She leaves. 

Baekhyun quickly follow her back. “What’s wrong cutie pie?” he asks

“WHAT’S WRONG??!!  You don’t even notice that the waitress and the girls keep looking at you.”


 “So??What’s the problem? They’re just look at me, nothing else.” he said.
 

“I’m jealousy when people look at you especially the girls.” She mumbles

“What do you said? I can’t hear it.”
 

“It’s hard talking to person like you!!” She was about to leave but Baekhyun grab her waist and kiss on her lips.

 

“I know that you are jealous, but always remember that you’re mine forever and ever.” He gives his warm smile.

 

“It’s getting late. Let’s go home. I will send you home.” Both of them walk together to the car.
 

Before Minyoung enter her house, Baekhyun ask her something. “Minyoung, do you happy if my dream to be a singer come true?”
 

“Of course. I will be the happier person in the world if my lovely boyfriend dreams come true.” she asked.
 

“Really?? I’m so lucky have a girlfriend like you.”


 “Oppa, you should go home, it’s getting late. Good night oppa.” she waved and Baekhyun waved back at her.

[at Baekhyun’s room]
Baekhyun take the contract that he put on the desk. “I should call that guy.” He take out the card that the guys give to him and dial the number. “Annyeohaseyo. This is Baekhyun, the boy that you meet at the school gate.” He said

 

“Oh! It’s you. So…you have think about it?” that guy ask.
 

“I have thought about it and I agree.”
 

 “If you agree, just sign the letter.” Baekhyun take the contract and sign it.


“Done.”

 

 “Okay, then we will meet you tomorrow.”


“Meet me at the Purple café.”
 

“Ok.” Baekhyun hang up the phone. *Thanks Minyoung for help me released my dream.* he thought and the go to sleep.
 

[Next day at Purple café]

“Where is the contract??” the guy said.

“Here …” Baekhyun give the contract.

“So, do you already break up with your girlfriend?” he asked.

 

"Why I would break up with my girlfriend and how you know that I have a girlfriend.” He asked with curious.


“Do you the read contract…or not? Hrmm…I guess not. You don’t have to know where we know that you have girlfriend.” the guy hand back the contract.

Baekhyun take and read it back. He realized that in the contract stated that no trainee allowed having a girlfriend/boyfriend.

“I have a question for you.” Another guy said.

“WHAT!!” he said with angry tone.

“You really want to be a singer? We can only give you 3 day to think carefully about it. We have our own reason to do like that...once again, think carefully, arasso??” The two guys get up from their sit and leave Baekhyun, who was stayed silent after he read the contract. Baekhyun seems really really speechless..


Update~~~ 
finally ft island and btob COMEBACK~~~!!!!!  
Oh gosh i'm in love ><
please forgive me if this chapter is fail TT-TT *bow*
so...comment and subcribe..

for the next chapter~this guy will appear


or not..hehehehe *just kidding*

p/s i really really really love to see your comment ^_^